++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-25-2006, 02:09 PM   #16
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Stapp Atlanta Concert Review

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) "as usual"? what the hell, i barely ever say stuff like that enough times for you to say as usual.

I have to disagree. I've read several of your opinions here in this forum, and what I don't understand is...why ruin this entire thread with your speculations, when this thread was started for fans to post their reviews.

Geez, it just never stops.
Old 02-25-2006, 02:20 PM   #17
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

THE ROXY WAS ROCKIN!!!!!

The opening band, Breaking Point was great...I'll buy their CD. They were also out in the lobby signing autographs and selling CDs.

Stapp was into the performance in a big way and kept telling everyone how glad he was to be back. And NO, there was no mass exodus from the venue when he played Creed songs. Actually, everyone was singing along just like a Creed concert. I didn't hear any glitches, but then I'm not an EXPERT. And I liked his backing band alot. Awesome bass player. They add a new dimension to the music. And I didn't miss the other three ex-stooges.

After the show he signed autographs and posed for pictures for everyone that was waiting in the alleyway by the buses.

EXCELLENT SHOW!
Old 02-25-2006, 02:21 PM   #18
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) I have to disagree. I've read several of your opinions here in this forum, and what I don't understand is...why ruin this entire thread with your speculations, when this thread was started for fans to post their reviews.

YEAH WHY COME IN HERE? we are FANS!
Old 02-25-2006, 02:56 PM   #19
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) YEAH WHY COME IN HERE? we are FANS!

Cause they have to have something negative to say. It wouldn't be a Stapp forum without the haters.
Old 02-25-2006, 02:58 PM   #20
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) I have to disagree. I've read several of your opinions here in this forum, and what I don't understand is...why ruin this entire thread with your speculations, when this thread was started for fans to post their reviews.

the only way my "speculations" ruin a thread is if u reply to them, cause then im gonna reply back and get in a whole argument.
Old 02-25-2006, 03:02 PM   #21
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) YEAH WHY COME IN HERE? we are FANS!
im a fan of his music. im not a fan of scott stapp, imo the guy is an idiot. and if i want to say somthing negative im gonna. this isint PBF we all dont WORSHIP him.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:17 PM   #22
titan9
USER INFO »

And we all don't hate him, either.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that Stapp has been so good to his fans at the first two shows, and that he has been energetic and enthusiastic to boot. That's really good to hear, in light of everything that has happened. His tour makes a stop in Michigan, but, unfortunately, I won't be able to attend. I'm hoping he comes back later in the year so I can go to the concert. Sounds like it's a really good show.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 02-25-2006, 08:38 PM   #23
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Even you have to admit Titan that there are quite a number of Stapp haters here. And if they can come in and destroy a positive thread they will. Not saying all the members here hate Stapp.

I'm even willing to go out on a limb and say this was the best concert I've ever seen Stapp put out there. Even better than Creed at times. The band is really good and they bring something other than what you are used to hearing to the Creed songs as well as the new stuff. The audience was enjoying it, and Stapp was really talkative. WAWO was done acoustically...and he changed the lyrics somewhat. Of course it helps that I was only about three feet away from the stage. The guy was obviously enjoying himself, and the band didn't just simply stand there and play, as Creed did, they did interact and moved around the stage.

So, for all those that just simply wanted to see him fail. I don't think you are going to get your wish.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:03 PM   #24
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman)
So, for all those that just simply wanted to see him fail. I don't think you are going to get your wish.
i dont want him to fail. i like his music.
Old 02-25-2006, 11:00 PM   #25
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) So, for all those that just simply wanted to see him fail. I don't think you are going to get your wish.

I seriously doubt there was anyone on here who wanted to see Stapp fail miserabley just for the sake of it. I for one am happy to hear that he put on a good show. I wish I had caught the one at Hard Rock Live Orlando.
Old 02-25-2006, 11:21 PM   #26
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

To all of you who posted reviews, thanks for sharing your experiences.

To the rest, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Do NOT come in here and be disappointed in what you read. I'm sure there are some who hope he falls on his face, and if you've come here to check to see if that happened, please don't go looking to start trouble.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 02-25-2006, 11:45 PM   #27
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19)
To the rest, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Do NOT come in here and be disappointed in what you read. I'm sure there are some who hope he falls on his face, and if you've come here to check to see if that happened, please don't go looking to start trouble.
my first post in this thread was just me wondering if he had gotton in another fight i was not trying to be negative, allthough u all took it that way. i dont not hope he falls on his face that is redicoulus, i like his music to much to want that. i did not intend at first to get in any kind of trouble, but there(and your) posts just pissed me off. in future threads i will always be positive i will never share my openions and if i do they will be just like everybody else's, because if i have a negative attitude toward somthing a different openion or different views someones always going to jump on my back. so im just going to be a clone of everyone else, how 'bout that?
Old 02-25-2006, 11:56 PM   #28
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) my first post in this thread was just me wondering if he had gotton in another fight i was not trying to be negative, allthough u all took it that way. i dont not hope he falls on his face that is redicoulus, i like his music to much to want that. i did not intend at first to get in any kind of trouble, but there(and your) posts just pissed me off. in future threads i will always be positive i will never share my openions and if i do they will be just like everybody else's, because if i have a negative attitude toward somthing a different openion or different views someones always going to jump on my back. so im just going to be a clone of everyone else, how 'bout that?

How 'bout this? Some of your posts ARE negative and evoke argumentative replies. I'd love to see just one thread regarding Stapp that DOESN'T turn negative. No one is asking you to go with the crowd, do what everyone else does, think what everyone else thinks. I'm just asking that you try to keep your negativity to a minimum. Not every Stapp thread needs to take a negative turn.

Old 02-25-2006, 11:58 PM   #29
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) "as usual"? what the hell, i barely ever say stuff like that enough times for you to say as usual. i had had enoufgh reason to think he got in a fight the dude had a bandage and he has a history of fights. and where did u find out he hurt it surfing? why would u say that without a link or somthing. dude u and scott stapp2006 and go back to PBF you bunch of stapp worshopers.

This is completely unnecessary.

Old 02-26-2006, 12:07 AM   #30
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) How 'bout this? Some of your posts ARE negative and evoke argumentative replies. I'd love to see just one thread regarding Stapp that DOESN'T turn negative. No one is asking you to go with the crowd, do what everyone else does, think what everyone else thinks. I'm just asking that you try to keep your negativity to a minimum. Not every Stapp thread needs to take a negative turn.
that post was meant to be negative. okay, in future threads ill keep my negative coment to a minimum. but what u have to understan is that my first post in this thread was not meant to be negative.

Last edited by nagpo : 02-26-2006 at 12:11 AM.