++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-07-2005, 03:11 PM   #16
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
See, this is what happens when we get no Stapp music related news. We start talking about his love interests.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 01-07-2005, 09:10 PM   #17
RockGoddess
USER INFO »
That story is wayyyyyyy old.
Old 01-07-2005, 11:47 PM   #18
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) Interesting too because on Behind the Music, Stapp's then-wife said he just walked up to her and blurted out, "When are we going out?" or something like that. Haha, glad to see he's being a little more tactful.

I don't know about him and is wife ..personally.....but Behind the Music was full of lies.....and things that were not spoken...soooooooo...that show was full of shi[t!!...and that is a fact!!!
Old 01-07-2005, 11:55 PM   #19
Agent D
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) I don't know about him and is wife ..personally.....but Behind the Music was full of lies.....and things that were not spoken...soooooooo...that show was full of shi[t!!...and that is a fact!!!

I knew it! I don't know how...but I knew it. Makes me question how legit other episodes were about other bands.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:55 PM   #20
creedsister
USER INFO »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I,ve Never Saw The Behind The Music On Creed, Never Could Get It To Download All The Way Either Now For Some Reason I Believe Every Word That Was Said On The Osmonds Behind The Music
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-10-2005, 08:23 AM   #21
AlterCreed
USER INFO »
i still dont know who leann tweeden is.....

Hold Me Now.
Im Six Feet From The Edge
And I'm Thinkin' . . .
Old 01-10-2005, 01:39 PM   #22
titan9
USER INFO »
*sigh* I just did a search(I don't know who she is, either) and this is a bio I came up with. I am not sure how legit this is, so take it with a grain of salt.

--------------------
Leeann Velez Tweeden was born June 13, 1973, in Manassas, Virginia.

The Osbourn Park Senior High graduate headed to Colorado Springs to try her hand -- or her body -- at a modeling career. Fresh out of school, Leeann got a job at Hooters, and allegedly deferred her acceptance to Harvard in order to concentrate on modeling full-time.

Finally, 2 years after moving out to Colorado, Leeann won the Venus International Model Search contest in 1992. The aspiring model/actress headed west to Los Angeles, and made her television debut for Tony Little, the Venus Model Search fitness trainer.

While modeling for Frederick's of Hollywood in 1993, Leeann paid homage to her modeling roots as the video and TV host of the 1993 Venus Model Search. She later returned to co-host the event in 1994, and was the host of the 1995, 1996 and 1997 finals.

Her work with Venus Model Search helped her land her first magazine cover, as she graced the cover of Swimwear USA Magazine. Although Leeann is said to not have worked with Hooters for a long period of time, her relationship with the restaurant chain did extend for several years. Leeann appeared in the 1993 and 1994 Hooters Calendar, as well as the 1994 Hooters card set and Women of the World card set that same year.

As one can see, 1994 was a hefty year for Leeann, who was bursting with offers. Who was next to come calling? None other than Hef himself, as Leeann made her Play boy cover girl debut. Since Leeann was a pro at modeling lingerie, the exotic beauty also appeared on the cover of Play boy's Book of Lingerie in November/December 1994.

In 1997, Leeann moved on to a whole new genre of posing, as the model for the lead character in the comic book, Coven 13, courtesy of No Mercy Comics. That same year, she appeared in the Personal Watercraft Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and the Frederick's of Hollywood Model Calendars in 1997 and 1998, and modeled for Carushka Bodywear and the 1998 Leeann Tweeden Calendar.

Apart from holding the record for having graced the cover of Frederick's catalogue the most, Leeann has also maintained a working relationship for Play boy over the years, bearing more than her soul for the Bunny mag.

Her work for Play boy includes: Girls of Summer (1995), Book of Lingerie (1996), Hardbodies (1996), Cover Girls (1997), Girls of Summer (1997), Book of Lingerie in October and December of 1998, and Barefoot Beauties (1999).
-------------------------------

Well, judging by that, she's Stapp's age. That's one thing they've got in common.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 01-10-2005, 08:17 PM   #23
Disillusioned
USER INFO »
Deleted by me ...changed my mind.

Last edited by Disillusioned : 01-10-2005 at 08:26 PM.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:04 PM   #24
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything