++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-01-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
theironhorse
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sd.394

Sunday Dispatch .394

"Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it and built a watchtower."

"Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and went away on a journey. When the harvest time approached, he sent his servants to the tenants to collect his fruit."

"The tenants seized his servants; they beat one, killed another, and stoned a third. Then he sent other servants to them, more than the first time, and the tenants treated them the same way. Last of all, he sent his son to them. 'They will respect my son,' he said.

"But when the tenants saw the son, they said to each other, 'This is the heir. Come, let's kill him and take his inheritance.' So they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him."

"Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?"

~Matthew 21:33-40 (New International Version)

Last edited by theironhorse : 06-01-2008 at 09:28 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:40 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Glory The Cornerstone !!!!

They Say UNTO HIM HE WILL MISERABLY DESTROY THOSE WICKED MEN AND WILL LET OUT HIS VINYARD UNTO ANOTHER HUSBANDMEN which shall render him THE FRUITS IN THEIR SEASON, JESUS SAID UNTO THEME, DID YE NEVER READ THE SCRIPTURES THE STONE WHICH WHICH THE BULIDERS REJECTED GLORYYYYY THE SAME HAS BECOME THE HEAD CORNERSTONE THIS IS THE LORDS DOINGS AND THIS IT IS MARVELLOUS IN OUR EYES THEREFORE I SAY UNTO YOU THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU AND GIVEN TO A NATION BRINGING FORTH THE FRUITS THEREOF AND WHOSOEVER SHALL FALL ON THE STONE GLORY SHALL BE BROKEN BIT ON WHOMSOEVER IT SHALL FALL IT WILL GRIND HIM POWER GLORY, LETS CARRY ON AND When The Chief PRIESTS AND PHARISSES HAD HEARED HIS PARABLES THEY PERCIVED THAT HE SPAKE OF THEME But When They Sought To Lay Hands On Him They Fear The Multitude Because They took Him Of Course For A prophet AND JESUS ANWSERED AND SPOKE, UNTO THEME AGAIN WITH PARABLES And The ParableOf The Marrige Dinner WAS STRONG AGAIN THE VILONENT TAKE THE KINGDOM OF GOD BY FORCE GLORY!!! The Kingdom Of Heaven Is Like Unto A Certian King Which Made A Marrige For His Son AND SENT FORTH HIS SERVANTS TO CALL THEME THAT WERE BIDDEN TO THE WEDDING AND THEY WOULD NOT COME GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY AGAIN HE SENT FORTH OTHER SERVANTS SAYING TELL THEME WHICH ARE BIDDEN BEHOLD I HAVE PREPARED MY DINNER ALL OF MY BEST PEARLS AND RICHES MY OXEN AND MY FATLINGS ARE KILLED GLORYYY AND ALL THINGS ARE READY COME UNTO THE MARRIGE BUT THEY MADE LIGHT OF IT AND WENT THEIR WAYS AS LUKE WARM GENRATION SURLEY WOULD ONE TO HIS FARM AND THE OTHER TO HIS MERCHANDISEEEEEEEEE GLORY AND THE RENMANT TOOK HIS SERVANTS AND ENTREATED THEME IN SPITE AND SLEW THEME BUT WHEN THE KING HEARED THEROF HE WAS WROTH AND HE SENT FORTH HIS ARMIES AND DESTROYED THOSE MURDERERS AND BURNED UP THE CITY THEN SAITH TO HIS SERVANTS THE WEDDING IS READY BUT THEY WHICH WERE BIDDEN WERE NOT WORTHY GO YE THEREFOR INTO THE HIGHWAYS AND AS MANY AS YE SHALL FIND BID TO THE MARRIGE SO THOSE SERVANTS WENT OUT INTO THE HIGHWAYS AND GATHERED TOGETHER ALL AS MANY AS THEY FOUND BOTH BAD AND GOOD AND THE WEDDING WAS FURNISHED WITH GUESTS AND WHEN THE KING CAME TO SEE THE GUESTS HE SAW THERE A MAN WHICH NOT HAD ON A WEDDING GARMENT GLORY AND HE SAID UNTO HIM FRIEND HOW COME YOU ARE NOT DRESSED FOR THE WEDDING AND HE WAS SPEACHLESS GLORYYYYYYY OH GLORY THEN SAID THE KING TO THE SERVANTS BIND HIM HAND AND FOOT AND TAKE HIM AWAY AND CAST HIM INTO HELL FOR MANY ARE CALLED BUT THE FEW BE CHOSEN BLESSINGS Michale,