++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #46
revisfoot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Album Leak

There are only two reasons why this album hasn't leaked yet.

One -- Wind-Up has this thing clamped down like a crazy jealous wife on her husband's balls.

Two -- Nobody cares.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:17 PM   #47
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) There are only two reasons why this album hasn't leaked yet.

One -- Wind-Up has this thing clamped down like a crazy jealous wife on her husband's balls.

Two -- Nobody cares.
I think it's a bit of both.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:07 AM   #48
shadyogrady
USER INFO »

This is like a soap opera. We can call it "Creed of Our Lives". Banned people will come back to life. Others will continue to live but sleep with other bloggers? What up?

Shady
Old 10-21-2009, 12:06 PM   #49
Chris98GT
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) I think it's a bit of both.
lol
Old 10-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #50
00iceman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) There are only two reasons why this album hasn't leaked yet.

Two -- Nobody cares.

One -- Most likely. And I think I would enjoy having my wife clamp down on my balls.

Two -- Most likely not. Albums leak because it gives the leaker a thrill to see it spread around the web, not because they care what's on it.

BTW, hello - my first day on CreedFeed. Creed is the best band ever, Tremonti rocks \,,/
Old 10-21-2009, 05:53 PM   #51
in reality
USER INFO »

yeah, I agree there. The Overcome video on youtube, the fullcircle one, has over 241,000 views. That's not the one with the offcial video, it's just the song playing. Plus the 40 city tour was a success, didn't know how it would go at first. Anyway, it all looks good, I just wish the Rain video would be done.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:53 PM   #52
Bthuff80
USER INFO »

I would agree that Windup has this think locked in a safe with 5 security guards in front of it. Windup sucks, and they probably expect this Creed album to attract tons of attention. I personally dont think it will attract that much attention, but Windup, I would think, would expect the opposite.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:00 PM   #53
alitea
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by 00iceman) One -- Most likely. And I think I would enjoy having my wife clamp down on my balls.

Two -- Most likely not. Albums leak because it gives the leaker a thrill to see it spread around the web, not because they care what's on it.

BTW, hello - my first day on CreedFeed. Creed is the best band ever, Tremonti rocks \,,/

Welcome I agree. Every album leaks. It really does not matter if people are begging for it or not.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:18 PM   #54
nickmiller71
USER INFO »

It's absolutely insane that this thing still hasn't leaked. I'm actually impressed. Lol.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:10 PM   #55
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nickmiller71) It's absolutely insane that this thing still hasn't leaked. I'm actually impressed. Lol.
-Me too
-I really think they have the thing in a safe under Micheal Tremontis house guarded by all the the latest high tech security Windup and the RIAA can muster up
-With that being said I already prepaid for my copy but if it leaks looks like I will get it a few days earlier
Old 10-22-2009, 04:14 PM   #56
00iceman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77) -Me too
-I really think they have the thing in a safe under Micheal Tremontis house guarded by all the the latest high tech security Windup and the RIAA can muster up
-With that being said I already prepaid for my copy but if it leaks looks like I will get it a few days earlier

Touché.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:44 PM   #57
revisfoot
USER INFO »

it's actually quite impressive that it hasn't leaked. And, honestly, you've gotta give mad props to Wind-Up for keeping it in a vault. There must not have been any promo copies sent out, and if they were, it must have been on a self-destructing disc. I can't wait for Monday so I can pick this thing up and reminisce about being 14 and listening to Human Clay for the first time.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:47 PM   #58
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) it's actually quite impressive that it hasn't leaked. And, honestly, you've gotta give mad props to Wind-Up for keeping it in a vault. There must not have been any promo copies sent out, and if they were, it must have been on a self-destructing disc. I can't wait for Monday so I can pick this thing up and reminisce about being 14 and listening to Human Clay for the first time.
There we're promo cd's sent out to radio but not of the entire album as far as I know... I think it was just a 4 or 5 song sampler.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:03 PM   #59
maccamer
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) it's actually quite impressive that it hasn't leaked. And, honestly, you've gotta give mad props to Wind-Up for keeping it in a vault. There must not have been any promo copies sent out, and if they were, it must have been on a self-destructing disc. I can't wait for Monday so I can pick this thing up and reminisce about being 14 and listening to Human Clay for the first time.

Yes, I am with you there !. I was 17 and remember listening to Human Clay on my bed 2 times in a row thinking this was the best damn thing I have ever bought! I really like the 30 second clips....just sounds like a damn good album like Creed always puts out.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:18 PM   #60
CoNC3PT
USER INFO »

Listening to whole album now fucking sick!