++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-17-2005, 06:56 PM   #301
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
He's a human being above all. If he has a family, that should come first(well, that and God), not rock music. Fame and fortune can leave you at any second; but family, that can last forever. That may sound gay, but it's the truth imo.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 11-17-2005, 06:57 PM   #302
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) that is so gay for a rockstar man, remember their first passion is music and they shouldnt have even had kids in the firstplace.
think before you put something like this up, shows very little class on your part.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:00 PM   #303
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) think before you put something like this up, shows very little class on your part.

what does class have to do with what I said? Please Dont talk about things you have no idea of.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:07 PM   #304
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Quote: that is so gay for a rockstar man, remember their first passion is music and they shouldnt have even had kids in the firstplace.

that's a pretty naive and stupid thing to say really...so football players, baseball players, basketball players, etc. shouldn't have kids cause their sport is their first passion? what a joke!
Old 11-17-2005, 07:09 PM   #305
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) Actually he does plan to tour in Europe. He's said that several times in radio interviews.

well, i heard in the last interview on octane on that sirius satellite radio thing that he planned on going to europe for promo on the new album, not to tour. he plans on touring the u.s. first. i hope he does tour europe though. if he's gonna do promo for the album there, then i would think he would tour there later on.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:38 PM   #306
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) that is so gay for a rockstar man, remember their first passion is music and they shouldnt have even had kids in the firstplace.
I hope you never breed.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:55 PM   #307
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) that's a pretty naive and stupid thing to say really...so football players, baseball players, basketball players, etc. shouldn't have kids cause their sport is their first passion? what a joke!

Being a musician usually requires a certain lifestyle which is the complete opposite of athletes or any other profession for that matter (specially rock stars). Check the rock star's children that we see on TV or read in magazines, they're rarely normal and that's for the ones who have devoted themselves to the music and are big stars.

you guys are looking at this by thinking of equality between human beings and their rights however that's not the case in real-life but it does sound very open minded and its probably legal therefore true
Old 11-17-2005, 08:35 PM   #308
sina2b
USER INFO »
and just because hes a human being and likes to have kids does not mean he should have kids. You should think about the kid and his future more than responding to your personal desires.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:14 PM   #309
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) Being a musician usually requires a certain lifestyle which is the complete opposite of athletes or any other profession for that matter (specially rock stars). Check the rock star's children that we see on TV or read in magazines, they're rarely normal and that's for the ones who have devoted themselves to the music and are big stars.

you guys are looking at this by thinking of equality between human beings and their rights however that's not the case in real-life but it does sound very open minded and its probably legal therefore true

Well, at first sight your post seems no have no sense, but looking it again i can see what you meant; i remember reading on a interview (on web) that Stapp would avoid making big tours because he didnt want to stay away from home for so long, because Jagger -hes a single dad since his ex-wife decided to not be involved in Jaggers life(Cant understand how a mother can do that ). Consequently, his kid needs alot of his attention and care waht Stapp definitely cant give if hes making an extensive touring to promote his cd...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 11-18-2005, 12:46 AM   #310
sina2b
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) I hope you never breed.

typical american mentality; I hope u breed as people like you are politicians dreams.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:51 AM   #311
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Not to start a flame war here, but this is kinda what HAPPENS to people who like Stapp. If it bothers you that much... you picked the wrong guy. Ever since... well... WAWO, I guess, no one has liked the guy. And it has gotten worse and worse. Now it IS sorta funny that you get called those things on a Creed website, but if anything it just shows how bad his public image is right now.

Oh no, it doesn't bother me at all, cause I've been called alot worse by better people than you, or anyone else here. I happen to like the guy, his performances/music, and I enjoy listening to it.

No one has liked the guy?? Dude, you need to get out more often, read around a bit more...visit some places other than hate sites, and quit listening to your own hate filled comments about the man.

Nope, doesn't show a thing about his public image, because as someone else posted in this thread, the general population doesn't know a thing about it, and most likely doesn't care. What it does show, is the lack of understanding by others when it comes to differing opinions.

Quote: ^^^ It doesn't happen to all the people who like Stapp. Look at titan9. Nobody's every had a problem with him because he actually is open to the fact that the guy might have some flaws.

Hmm, I don't ever recall discussing what flaws I thought Stapp may/may not have, so how would any of you know what I think.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:51 AM   #312
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) typical american mentality

*shakes head*

Last edited by Creed7352 : 11-18-2005 at 03:32 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:56 AM   #313
ctfan
USER INFO »

You have a sick mind.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:07 AM   #314
The Lithium
USER INFO »
First of all... Jaggar's mom is Hillarree. How is that gay? Second of all... Just because you're a rockstar and doing what you love doesn't mean you should live your life like a frickin' robot and not care about your feelings. I'm sure, someday, you will want to have kids as well. And you doesn't seem like such a supportive fan, to me, if you go on and say something naive like that!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-18-2005, 03:33 AM   #315
renbergs
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by sina2b) that is so gay for a rockstar man

And what experiences do you have that makes you the one to decide what's "gay" or not?
Do you have a secret you want to share with us?