++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 05-21-2005, 10:33 PM   #16
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
TEN HOURS? Geez, I bought my tickets early and walked into the theatre with no line...

There are DEFINITELY advantages to living where I live, lol

But yeah, it would have been worth ten hours.
Old 05-22-2005, 12:28 AM   #17
creedsister
USER INFO »
sold out here ya,alls
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-22-2005, 09:47 AM   #18
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) I was one of the ones to stand 10 hours in line for it, and I'm glad I did. It truly was amazing, I was veyr impressed at how GOOD it really was; it truly lives up to the "Star Wars" title. It's even up there with Empire Strikes Back, I think. I'm going to see it again tomorrow afternoon. Woohoo!!

10 hours? no movie is worth me standing in a line for 10 hours but glad you had a good time......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 05-22-2005, 03:03 PM   #19
Trimontana
USER INFO »
i realy dont get why so much BIG stuff anout this film I am not interested at all but happy for those who went to see it and are happy with it.
Old 05-22-2005, 05:01 PM   #20
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Wow. This movie is AMAZING!! I went to the movie last friday , but doenst have any line here...I also bought the tickets early... humm ...probably saturday and sunday...the lines will be enormous...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 05-29-2005 at 10:01 PM.
Old 05-24-2005, 04:31 AM   #21
Jester
Banned
USER INFO »
I was lucky I guess you could say. I DID go to the 12:01 showing but the theater was showing it on all 21 screens yes it was all sold out but every thing was well organzied and I got to the theater an hour before the movie started and walked right in and found a seat next to Nakedsmurf and it was no biggie REAGAL 21 in Dublin, Ca Rules
Old 05-26-2005, 06:26 PM   #22
Rune
USER INFO »
To understand the qui gon thing in the end you'd have to have read the book.

Basically whenever Yoda meditates he communicates with the force, which takes on the voice of Qui Gon Jinn (for a reason)

If you watch episode 2 after anakin slaughters the sand people, it goes to yoda meditating and you hear qui gon say "no anakin...NOOOO!!" (it is qui gon's voice, listen carefully).

Anyways, the whole premise behind taht last scene is that yoda has been communicating with qui gon himself through the force who has discovered a way to become one with the force (immortality). This is actually how you get that whole blue glowing ghost thing that happens to obi wan and yoda after they die (that's why obi wan says to vader in Ep4 that "if you strike me down now i will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine")

Basically yoda tells obi wan how to communicate with qui gon through the force and then learns from him how to become one with the force upon death.

So when yoda and obi wan die, they become immortal. That's why the only jedi that go blue glowy are yoda, obi wan, and anakin (not sure how anakin does it, i think that this is just a discontinuity between the old movies and the new ones). George Lucas just wanted us to see how obi wan and yoda become blue glowy and i guess forgot that anakin did it at the end of ROTJ as well (or maybe his emotional attachment to luke allowed him to appear during the celebration on Endor, who knows).

Hope that helps...

I'm the biggest star wars nerd in the world, so if you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
Old 05-27-2005, 12:36 AM   #23
creedsister
USER INFO »
Haaaaaaaaa I got It you really do gotta be a freak to get it AWSOME MOVIE for such days of darkness Geroge Lucas Timing Was So Perfect I think For The Ending by the ending of the film i had my puffs handy
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-27-2005, 09:41 AM   #24
GregS
USER INFO »
omg i seen the movie on Wednesday and loved it! Defintly the best out of the early episodes! I loved everything about the movie it was just awesome..
Ive been a star wars geek for agees but this movie has made me wanna go see it 2 or 3 more times..
Old 05-28-2005, 11:33 PM   #25
creedsister
USER INFO »
i know it YESSSSSSSSSSSSS The First Time Just Made Ya Wanna Go Back And See It Again
Old 05-29-2005, 09:32 PM   #26
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
I am bored so I have decided to list the "oddities of Episode III"

1 on 1 is better than 4 on 1? Mace +3 Jedi agaisnt Sidious=three dead Jedi. Mace versus Sidious equals... Mace wins? Explain that one to me.

What have I done? Anakin goes from quoting Jedi principles to pledging his services to Sidious. Now, this makes SENSE to an avid Star Wars fan. Sidious sheer power jcould easily overtake Anakin's CLEARLY confused mind and turn him to the Dark Side. Palpatine almost does this to LUKE, and Luke never had any reason to turn to the Dark Side. But they should have SOMEHOW communicated this on the visual screen, because it just seems a little QUICK.

Oh, and yeah, Qui-Gon is immortal. Yes, Rune you gave us a good explanation, one which I was aware of, and yet it does not make much sense, lol! I mean, blue and glowy Jedi does make sense, but if Qui-Gon had to SHOW them how to do this, then that is weird for a few reasons; Anakin does not need to be "shown", but this can be cleared up easily. Was can just imagine that Anakin is SO strong in the Force and his connection to Luke is alos so strong that he does not need to learn. But also, how did Qui-Gon find out? There were THOUSANDS of Jedi dying before him many of whom had greater power than he, and they never figured this out? Plausible? Yes. Likely? Uh-uh.

Of course, these are only a few, but I am now bored of WRITING the list, so... yeah. And of course, the stupidest part of all is the fact that the Death Star is NOT created by Geonosians but by Qui Xux, but then again that was really an Episode II problem, lol
Old 05-30-2005, 06:28 AM   #27
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Hey you guys fans of Star Wars:

Take a look at this:http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...526/index.html

Quote: Fans know well what audiences around the world are discovering: you simply cannot take in all the detail of a Star Wars movie in one sitting. So intricate and meticulous is each shot that every image tells a rich story. In some cases, that story is kind of funny -- a cleverly placed nod to audience members who know where to look. For eagle eyed viewers, they're called Easter Eggs. Sometimes they're inside jokes. Other times, they're just interesting details that are very easy to overlook.
Here's a list of some of those little must-see moments that you may have missed. Consult this list the next time you go see Episode III and count how many you can spot.

See, there's a lot of subject to your endless discussions...lol
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 05-31-2005 at 11:32 PM.
Old 05-30-2005, 11:06 PM   #28
creedsister
USER INFO »
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you
Old 05-31-2005, 08:46 PM   #29
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
^
You' re welcome !
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 05-31-2005, 08:57 PM   #30
creedsister
USER INFO »
there was a lot of details in this movie that was really overlooked i,ve just stoped Arguing with fellow viewers that they really missed the big picture