++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-03-2004, 03:52 PM   #61
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) Ctfan....first and foremost I was not talking to you.....I was talking to BobbyMgee....and I know some of those tickets may vary,,, I was at the Voodoo fest...it was 40.00....I know this, I was making reference to what Bobby was saying...in general!!

yep Brian was calling from a fishing boat, and he may have been drinking, , I have listened to it many times....and yes it still can be taken out of context..like I told Bobby...don't talk about stuff YOU know nothing about, and if you want to dicuss it more PM or IM me,,,,

Bobby, and Ctfan.....stop digging up old dead horses

Yes, I'm sure tix for the V fest were 40.00, but Alter Bridge wasn't the only band who performed, right? 9.99 for a ticket on the west coast, like I said before I have no idea why unless it's to fill venues because I've heard nothing of any kind of special promotion, fan appreciation ticket rate, or radio deal. If I'm wrong on that, please, by all means correct me.

As for sending you a pm or im, I don't want to read anything you have to say privately. I am quite capable of forming my own opinions. I know what I heard.

Speaking out of turn? I thought this was a message board, and anyone who wished to post comment could
Old 11-03-2004, 03:56 PM   #62
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Why doesn't he stop worrying about what other people think and just do what's right for him?

HUH??? Where the hell did that come from??? Did he say that??? Am I missing something???
Old 11-03-2004, 06:07 PM   #63
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) HUH??? Where the hell did that come from??? Did he say that??? Am I missing something???
This was in response to something that Wylde-TremontiWanabe said in a previous post, about his maybe declining to sing if he was ill or his voice wasn't up to snuff. He said Scott needed to learn to say no once in a while. My impression is that Scott sometimes overextends himself because he's trying to please everybody and doesn't want to disappoint people.
Old 11-03-2004, 10:14 PM   #64
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Yes, I'm sure tix for the V fest were 40.00, but Alter Bridge wasn't the only band who performed, right? 9.99 for a ticket on the west coast, like I said before I have no idea why unless it's to fill venues because I've heard nothing of any kind of special promotion, fan appreciation ticket rate, or radio deal. If I'm wrong on that, please, by all means correct me.

As for sending you a pm or im, I don't want to read anything you have to say privately. I am quite capable of forming my own opinions. I know what I heard.

Speaking out of turn? I thought this was a message board, and anyone who wished to post comment could
You sound like an ex-girlfriend who just saw your ex-boyfriend with a hotter girl and can't stand the fact it's over and he's better now...
Old 11-03-2004, 11:17 PM   #65
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
I don't understand why you are discussing AB ticket prices? Who cares what their ticket prices are? What does that have to do with anything? I'm going to remember this thread when Stapp starts touring, and if he has a show where tix are $9.99 I'll be copying/pasting your comments...

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 11-03-2004, 11:32 PM   #66
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) I don't understand why you are discussing AB ticket prices? Who cares what their ticket prices are? What does that have to do with anything? I'm going to remember this thread when Stapp starts touring, and if he has a show where tix are $9.99 I'll be copying/pasting your comments...
LOL, I'm lost as well.
Old 11-04-2004, 08:50 PM   #67
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) You sound like an ex-girlfriend who just saw your ex-boyfriend with a hotter girl and can't stand the fact it's over and he's better now...

HUH??? WTF??

What are you talking about??
Old 11-04-2004, 08:55 PM   #68
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) I don't understand why you are discussing AB ticket prices? Who cares what their ticket prices are? What does that have to do with anything? I'm going to remember this thread when Stapp starts touring, and if he has a show where tix are $9.99 I'll be copying/pasting your comments...

Someone in this thread, a couple pages back I believe mentioned ticket prices. And someone else, can't remember who...couldn't believe that they were so cheap.

Steve, as for copying and pasting my comments, I'm quite sure you will, your good that way aren't you?? Let me leave you with this though: Stapp, I believe said that he would perform a few free shows, because some had to be cancelled in the past.

You remember that when you go on your crusade, and so will I.
Old 11-04-2004, 10:00 PM   #69
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Someone in this thread, a couple pages back I believe mentioned ticket prices. And someone else, can't remember who...couldn't believe that they were so cheap.

Steve, as for copying and pasting my comments, I'm quite sure you will, your good that way aren't you?? Let me leave you with this though: Stapp, I believe said that he would perform a few free shows, because some had to be cancelled in the past.

And Alter Bridge performed a fan appreciation show in Chicago for $9.47 because of what Stapp did two years prior. So?

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 11-05-2004, 06:58 AM   #70
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Someone in this thread, a couple pages back I believe mentioned ticket prices. And someone else, can't remember who...couldn't believe that they were so cheap.

I wonder how many people will attend those free concerts. And I wonder how many Creed songs he'll play.
Old 11-07-2004, 03:59 PM   #71
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) .

Wow, how about a little respect for the Administrator of this board? If you don't like the way Steve runs his board, there's the door, don't let it hit you in the ass.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-07-2004, 04:13 PM   #72
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Wow, how about a little respect for the Administrator of this board? If you don't like the way Steve runs his board, there's the door, don't let it hit you in the ass.

Yeah TeriB19!. You're right. If someone deserves respect in this forum is Steve. And i think he does an excellent job runnin' this forum. If someone is not happy here, there are more forums open to that kind of comments.
Old 11-07-2004, 06:14 PM   #73
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Wow, how about a little respect for the Administrator of this board? If you don't like the way Steve runs his board, there's the door, don't let it hit you in the ass.
Old 11-07-2004, 07:36 PM   #74
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

sweet!!!

But I do hope it hits you in the ass!
Old 11-10-2004, 02:58 PM   #75
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) And Alter Bridge performed a fan appreciation show in Chicago for $9.47 because of what Stapp did two years prior. So?

So...nothing. If that's what the band members of Alter Bridge wanted to do, and the fans enjoyed the show, who's bitching? I'm not....

I was discussing AB ticket prices on the West Coast that's all. I even said that if I was wrong, for someone to please correct me. What is with some of you people?? Damn, I get threatened with having my comments cut and pasted all over this website, just because of my freakin opinion.