++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-22-2004, 05:26 PM   #16
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lissa) the CREED fans... deserve more than they are getting. The rumors, the inuendos, the politically correct statements from the record company. The men of CREED need to step up together and make an announcement. No gorey details, just "it's over" or "we'll be back". I think they can stand in the same room for that long together. Your fans supported you... it's time to support them and let them know from all of YOU where this is going. Put it to rest. The members of CREED do not need all this hype for their fans to support them. They'll be behind you. You are all incredibly talented and I wish you all the best.

AMEN!!!

Very well said Lissa!

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 01-22-2004, 11:35 PM   #17
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lissa) His fans.... the CREED fans... deserve more than they are getting. The rumors, the inuendos, the politically correct statements from the record company. The men of CREED need to step up together and make an announcement. No gorey details, just "it's over" or "we'll be back". I think they can stand in the same room for that long together. Your fans supported you... it's time to support them and let them know from all of YOU where this is going. Put it to rest.

WELL SAID, Lissa. I can't agree with you more, that's what I've been wanting to hear, thank you so much you took the words right out of my mouth.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-23-2004, 04:23 AM   #18
creedlvr40
USER INFO »
Creed Fans Unite!

Hello everyone,
I just joined this board to see what was going on with the band. First let me say how disappointed I am that there is any possibility that our beloved Creed would split. How can they do this to us ?
I am finally over withdrawl over not having to hear or see them other than tunes on my albums and radio. 2003 was a long year for us fans I know that this is true.I wish that the original 4 would be together again. It was the true Creed and I am just so !I can sympathisze with the members wanting time off for personal reasons. But we as loyal fans deserve to know wht is going on. How are we supposed to rock on? Do they expect for us to just suffer l .I hope they all get the little side projects done and realize there is no substitute for full scale rock and roll that only they could give as a group, well thats my 2 cents .
Old 01-23-2004, 04:32 AM   #19
creedlvr40
USER INFO »
My thoughts exactly!

thanks Lissa you hit the nail on the head. lets raise some hell maybe get a response thats solid.
Old 01-23-2004, 07:58 AM   #20
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Whatever... I'm pretty sure the guys want to give the fans a farrwell!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 01-23-2004, 10:21 AM   #21
Lissa
USER INFO »
Well, I am glad I didn't offend anyone... too much

My purpose for writing was not to start a revolt Just to let some of my "anger" go over how all of this has been handled from the beginning. It should have been handled honestly from the start. It seems that the members of CREED have always been upfront with their fans and let them know how much they appreciated them. It just seems to me, at this time, that they are being a little less than upfront. What has happened privately between the members of CREED should stay there. (There needs to be no "side taking". This will only tear the group apart farther.) The end result should be shared with the fans that made them what they are. I would guess that they are getting "advice" from the business end. However, CREED didn't follow the "normal" way to the top and I hope they continue to do things their own "special way". They know the rumors are out there and the only way to stop that is to come forward... face the music Even devoted fans will only take so much and then lose interest, move on to the new hot thing.

There are alot of REALLY great fans on this board. As I've said, I've been reading... you have power... you don't need to wait for something to happen. Write their fan club, let them know what you want to hear. I know they care what you feel. You don't write songs like they do, with no feeling and no heart. You, the fans, gave them as special of a gift as they gave you. I think what needs to be remembered though, is that they deserve a private life and those details that happened to get them where they are right now need to be kept to themselves. The fans just need to know, one way or another, where the public selves are going to end up.
'Nuff said...... all have a great day
Old 01-23-2004, 10:29 AM   #22
Lissa
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) Whatever... I'm pretty sure the guys want to give the fans a farrwell!

I would guess that they would want to do what makes their fans happy also. But, that's the thing..... I don't want to be "pretty sure" or wonder. Just give me an answer and we'll all move on to their next project. There' s alot to be said for closure
Old 01-23-2004, 10:48 AM   #23
The Lithium
USER INFO »
As far as I know Creed have never broken a promise, right? Exept maybe this:

Quote: "I think we're a band who'll be around in ten years time, and
people will talk about our songs and not about our escapades."
~Flip about Creed in the future

Anyway... I can't see a reason why Creed wouldn't do a new record, they've said that they would. It's not like the guys to fail the fans!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 01-23-2004, 10:57 AM   #24
Lissa
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) As far as I know Creed have never broken a promise, right? Exept maybe this:

Anyway... I can't see a reason why Creed wouldn't do a new record, they've said that they would. It's not like the guys to fail the fans!

You're absolutely right! I don't believe they would purposely break a promise either, but things and situations have a way of changing as you live day to day. As far as them doing a record.... I thought it was mostly a "Greatest Hits" type of thing?? With a couple new releases?? We don't know when those new singles would have been recorded. So, really they would be making good on their promise just by releasing a Hits album with previously recorded songs that weren't released the first time around. You all, would probably be more up on all of that though....
Old 01-23-2004, 11:20 AM   #25
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Well, Lissa, you'll be more than happy to hear this!! The next album will be new material, unreleased material and grand hits. No one is sure, but right now it seems like it will be a box with 3 CDs. Grand, unreleased and new. I'm also pretty sure that they will release a DVD, 'cause there is material for a rocking DVD Creed haven't released yet. Sooo... It would be kind to the fans to release a DVD before they are breaking up and it would also make them more money. (As if they would need it).

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 01-23-2004, 11:37 AM   #26
Lissa
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) Well, Lissa, you'll be more than happy to hear this!! The next album will be new material, unreleased material and grand hits. No one is sure, but right now it seems like it will be a box with 3 CDs. Grand, unreleased and new. I'm also pretty sure that they will release a DVD, 'cause there is material for a rocking DVD Creed haven't released yet. Sooo... It would be kind to the fans to release a DVD before they are breaking up and it would also make them more money. (As if they would need it).

Thanks for the info!! That is what brought me to this site in the first place. I was looking for info. on a DVD that I heard was to be released before Christmas. I hope they can pull it together!!
Old 01-23-2004, 11:51 AM   #27
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) The next album will be new material, unreleased material and grand hits. No one is sure, but right now it seems like it will be a box with 3 CDs. Grand, unreleased and new.

Lith, where did you get the idea there would be 3 cd's?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-23-2004, 12:17 PM   #28
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by DangerousDan85) Funny Pic
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-23-2004, 12:20 PM   #29
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Lith, where did you get the idea there would be 3 cd's?

It's something Marcos said... I think he has some special contacts.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 01-23-2004, 12:20 PM   #30
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Lith, where did you get the idea there would be 3 cd's?

It's something Marcos said... I think he has some special contacts.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor