++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-23-2010, 09:16 PM   #16
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

What's with the insults? Have some class & grow up. I thank God the band doesn't read through this forum.

One Nation. Indivisible.

Last edited by Dark_Knight : 11-23-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:24 AM   #17
nagpo
USER INFO »

Because Dan is basically telling us to shut up. He seems to forget that this country is based off of freedom and if I dislike something, I have every right to express my distaste for it. "Keep you opinions to yourself" Dan, howabout you stop reading fan forums if you dislike opinions so much.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:05 AM   #18
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

He explained the facts... I don't see anything that warranted an insult.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:50 AM   #19
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »

DK, I think the issue everyone has with Dan is the tone he used. Some probably feel he could have chose a nicer tone then the one we he used in the explanation.
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 11-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #20
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) He explained the facts... I don't see anything that warranted an insult.
Somedays Anything One Says, may be taken as insult, Fred Durst,s Verse I Dont Wanna Look At You Today, Somedays Is Yes Bitter And Cynical ....which gave me the inspiration to write it just like that, .......
Old 11-24-2010, 12:03 PM   #21
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Because Dan is basically telling us to shut up. He seems to forget that this country is based off of freedom and if I dislike something, I have every right to express my distaste for it. "Keep you opinions to yourself" Dan, howabout you stop reading fan forums if you dislike opinions so much.
yes AMEN this country is based off a freedom , not jumping back in to you And Dan,s Arguement, but a lot of peps have a lots of blessings and riches and freedom they mistreat, peace be with us in jesus name,
Old 11-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #22
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide) DK, I think the issue everyone has with Dan is the tone he used. Some probably feel he could have chose a nicer tone then the one we he used in the explanation.
Understandable... I think I should of explained that he was replying to the members over on TABN that kept complaining about the live video format & didn't realize that the band had limited time to even make a video. You can't knock a guy for taking up for himself & Alter Bridge... like I said he was just explaining the situation they're in.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:00 PM   #23
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) Understandable... I think I should of explained that he was replying to the members over on TABN that kept complaining about the live video format & didn't realize that the band had limited time to even make a video. You can't knock a guy for taking up for himself & Alter Bridge... like I said he was just explaining the situation they're in.
Ya,alls My Turkey Ain,t going no where, come hell Or high water Or The DIVIED One, and my side dishes are on hold, ....... and its a beautiful turkey im not Re~visting Last Years, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH IN ALL THINGS, thanks for the prayers guys The fastest Turkey I Ever Baked, ................. You Guys Are The Best Of The Of The Best, Of The Best,
Old 11-24-2010, 09:16 PM   #24
Inspired
USER INFO »

I think this happens often when people create things and then get caught up in public opinion of it on the internet. Not everyone is going to like what a person does and reading comments can make people defensive and say things that are unprofessional as in this case. There is something to be said for distance between a creator and the public, especially on the internet.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:53 PM   #25
King Oropher
USER INFO »

I'm entitled to Overcome!
Old 11-25-2010, 08:42 PM   #26
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) I think this happens often when people create things and then get caught up in public opinion of it on the internet. Not everyone is going to like what a person does and reading comments can make people defensive and say things that are unprofessional as in this case. There is something to be said for distance between a creator and the public, especially on the internet.
alas alas , yes my child i understand, , whatever you wish to call it, ever merciful and bears with us, for God Hath Chosen The Weak Things Of The World To Confirm The The Things Which Be mighty, And God Hath Chosen , the foolish of things of the world, to , confound, the wise, i hear ya, and thats a very professional opinon at that, some i know outside the internet my friend sound as the same as they do on the internet, ......... it will get better,
Old 11-27-2010, 02:06 AM   #27
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) You can't knock a guy for taking up for himself & Alter Bridge... like I said he was just explaining the situation they're in.

Everyone has the right to hold an opinion. Rather than explaining the situation, he is arguing with the Fans of Band.

Its the band's decision to invest more time in touring and not in making a decent video... and that's fine. Money constraints also exist. That's fine. But at least admit the truth. Isolation deserved a better video. How many of us go back to watch the video for Ties That Binds. It was a disappointment too.

This Dan guy should not argue with the fans of Alter Bridge for wanting a better video. There is nothing wrong with that. We all understand where the Band stands and we support it.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:26 AM   #28
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) We all understand where the Band stands and we support it.
That goes for a big part of the fan-base but not everyone unfortunately. Some fans are just selfish... and that goes for any band.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #29
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Everyone has the right to hold an opinion. Rather than explaining the situation, he is arguing with the Fans of Band.

Its the band's decision to invest more time in touring and not in making a decent video... and that's fine. Money constraints also exist. That's fine. But at least admit the truth. Isolation deserved a better video. How many of us go back to watch the video for Ties That Binds. It was a disappointment too.

This Dan guy should not argue with the fans of Alter Bridge for wanting a better video. There is nothing wrong with that. We all understand where the Band stands and we support it.
I knows it Now Nows There, now Hush ~A~ By now i feel as one with the same dog skittkes i trys to beats, but its worth the loves Of My Gods Boundries to be blessed with such a provactied relationship of the final authertiy jesus Who Overcame All of Us With The Sames Pains We All Blessed To Feel, IM STILL A PRAYING Myles Gets His Own Coach, He Will Need That Time Alone, to focus on his solo project while being on the road, more visual colors contrast will cometh skittles ya knows wes gots to give old man darkness his due nows......... AB~NATION, i,ve made a peace in a few things that will do, and im sorry for those feelings i mite have hurt, with forward opinons, they my friends, and i love theme so, for being there for me in the midst of AB 3 And The Terror Of The FLOOD OF THE UN GODLY.......our world they dont understand, but our defiled with the nature of the beast, ......with every rise or fall pushes closer to where we need to be, and believe they becoming less and less as the WICKED Shall Be Cut Down As The Grass, As We Rise TODAY......And Btw i dont think Dan has checked out these peace be with ya....where there is no peace, dude...
Old 11-27-2010, 04:27 PM   #30
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

The movie "monsters" looks absolutely amazin. And was made for $15,000. So the there isnt enough budget argument is void. Also, the band does not have to be in the video. Videos today need to be weird, quirky, inventive and cheap. The idea is to get people who wouldn't normally watch the video to watch it. Chevelle's I Get It video doesn't have he band in it, but it had a great concept so it was very successfull and got A LOT of views. Isolation could have had a great video. I don't think that I have seen a group of people so good at doing harm to their careers and alienating their fanbase. I mean, this douchebag is arguing with the fans? If I paid some body to make me a video and my fans didn't like it so he went on there and started talking shit to my fans I would never hire him again. The band should come on here, so maybe they would understand what the fans want, and why thy aren't making us happy.