++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 06-27-2005, 04:59 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Shadows

My Angels Know You By Name My Angels Knew They Would Keep me In All You,re Ways you did,nt knowe shadow faces without name they love to pass through The door of my open heart as the Remembear me in Life That Pass Through Me In death To lead us To Life Pushing Us To The Dry Are Selves off In The Sand They Know I will Never Let Go Of Your Hand s they tell the truth of the eyes behind our walls eyes of angels speak in human language about fragile hearts..and the wisdom of the rage of the Lion how it kills to protect its pride and how the head vampire to this very day is still seeked they speak to save a lost torn soul ripped apart but the world and its own as it tells and shows its way I,am The Wax That Grows Colder Who Has Found Know Way Only A prison where the shadows will speak full of wonders and there Reflictions in my eye make no sound i walk through your walls and forgive if i walk over your Grave Dont Ask Me About Love And Dont Look At Me In Love Because Your Not My Heart Is Cold As Still I Will Give You Direction Fix Your Pain To Comfort The Arms Of The Bleeding And The Dazed And Confused I Will Always Be But In Me You Will Only Find Pain For Yourself I can Break Your Walls With One Look In The Eye And For Pass Time But You Shall Never Ever Ever Get Near Mine Dont Dare To Go There Through The Deepness Of My Soul And The Shadows That Hold Im Crawling To The Sand Im Crawling Home By The Threads Of My Skin I Love You More As You Wait For Me Untill then hold me protect me whatch me I,am Yours Here And Now Forever And Forever More You Have The Key To My Heart The Key Of Eterntiy
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-28-2005, 07:14 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
woah...cool one, cs...really like this part:

I can Break Your Walls With One Look In The Eye
And For Pass Time But You Shall Never Ever Ever Get Near Mine
Dont Dare To Go There Through The Deepness Of My Soul
And The Shadows That Hold
Im Crawling To The Sand
Im Crawling Home By The Threads Of My Skin
I Love You More As You Wait For Me
Untill then hold me protect me whatch me
I,am Yours Here And Now Forever And Forever More
You Have The Key To My Heart The Key Of Eterntiy

the whole piece reminded me of one of my favorite vampire movies...lol...silly, huh?

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 06-28-2005, 11:08 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
no which vampire movie was it
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-29-2005, 07:14 AM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
not silly?...ok...the movie was D2K (Dracula2000)...based on the idea that Dracula was actually Judas Iscariot. So there is the underlying love Iscariot (Dracula) still felt for Jesus and a kind of biblical guilt of never being forgiven the sin he committed, so he must be the creature he became...

the movie didn't go over too well at the box office...but i will say that the actor that plays Dracula, Gerard Butler....pure genius...he's very talented and very dedicated to his profession... He is the one that truely made this film stand out.

And I…the song you sing
Old 06-29-2005, 02:33 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
yes i have it on dvd...i dont mean to sound creepy but what inspired that certian line was really vampires not movies...and the eye of the wild beast and their hidden wisdom and grace far greater than man, there ways of life and needs so simple...and the conflicts between the humans and wild animals..the mans of love greed and power and the love of the kill , when you look into the eyes of the elephant who never forgets mouring over her the murder of her young...and the fury of the Lion og hunters killing his pride...you will see that it is not the animal that its a beast for they are misunderstood its not their desire to kill its mans desire to have their heads perhaps they know in their eyes the meaning , of Mark ch.7 15.23... there eyes and there life is the only voice who understands and brings it to life..
Old 06-29-2005, 04:14 PM   #6
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) yes i have it on dvd...i dont mean to sound creepy but what inspired that certian line was really vampires not movies...and the eye of the wild beast and their hidden wisdom and grace far greater than man, there ways of life and needs so simple...and the conflicts between the humans and wild animals..the mans of love greed and power and the love of the kill , when you look into the eyes of the elephant who never forgets mouring over her the murder of her young...and the fury of the Lion og hunters killing his pride...you will see that it is not the animal that its a beast for they are misunderstood its not their desire to kill its mans desire to have their heads perhaps they know in their eyes the meaning , of Mark ch.7 15.23... there eyes and there life is the only voice who understands and brings it to life..

doesn't sound creepy saying that the line was inspired by the real idea of vampires, cs...i didn't figure it was about the movie...it just kind of reminded me of it...

as for conflicts between humans and animals, it's long been said that it is man who is the beast...not the animals...man is the only creation that kills for the sake of killing...be it another human or animal...as you scripture says..it is what is "inside" man that makes him unclean...

as i said, enjoyed reading that...

And I…the song you sing
Old 06-29-2005, 05:26 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
thats ok my writings and potery sometimes as i write theme a movie or a book will pop in my head facts and fiction just seem to collide and what your getting sometimes is brainstorm of truth realtiy facts and fiction all tossed in one colorfull salad..just for the pleasure of reading sake you cant really blame the beasts for being the way they are they of course were here first and Romed many worlds and many earths before there was man , i consider theme as angels without voices.in the eyes of man...certian Animals and beasts repersents some kind of power and some Religions and tribes uses theme as a symbol.. Thank You So much for reading