++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-06-2003, 07:49 AM   #46
CreedCrazed
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Awesome pics...thanks for sharing!!!
Old 01-06-2003, 08:24 PM   #47
shane
USER INFO »
Dogstar are you Italian? Love the language, I couldn't stop laughing.
Old 01-06-2003, 08:33 PM   #48
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
no WTLF?!
no DSD?!

so how come it was so great???

do you remember the set list?
Old 01-06-2003, 08:37 PM   #49
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by shane
Dogstar are you Italian?  Love the language, I couldn't stop laughing.

LOL, no, but I studied Spanish in high school and college so I remember more than a few words. I love Italian, too. I took a semester in college, but don't remember as much. I can get by with my Spanish pretty well, though. The Romance languages rule!
Old 01-06-2003, 08:55 PM   #50
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
no WTLF?!
no DSD?!

so how come it was so great???  

do you remember the set list?

Trust me, Marcos, it was the best of the four shows I saw this year even without those two, and WTLF is a fave of mine.
I don't remember the exact order, but here's what I do remember of the set list.

Bullets
Freedom Fighter
What If
Ode (Friggin AWESOME)
Torn
Who's Got My Back
Say I (which kicked major, major a**)
Hide
Acoustic MOP and Weathered
WAWO
One

A rippin' version of Auld Lang Syne at midnight and then Higher and My Sacrifice for the encore.

It was so great because the guys were really on fire. Scott was really together, very talkative and emotional, and Mark, Flip and Brett played out of their minds, Mark especially. I don't think Flip's legs ever stopped bouncing the whole show. It was one intense show. I was exhausted when I got home. I just crashed.
Old 01-06-2003, 09:10 PM   #51
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I trust you!

but I keep imagining how would it be staying in the middle of the crowd, everybody singing WTLF together! And I asked about DSD coz it´s the currently single with video...

Auld Lang Syne ??? what song is this? never heard... (I know it isn´t creed)... I´m dying to know but never asked...

looking forward to a bootleg of it too!
Old 01-06-2003, 09:14 PM   #52
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LOL, Marcos...
The crowd sang to every song. It was beautiful!
Auld Lang Syne is a song we sing to ring in the New Year.

They took DSD and SHWM out after Scott's voice troubles, I think. They started doing Weathered more, which hadn't made a whole lot of appearances in the tour from what I understand.
Old 01-06-2003, 09:22 PM   #53
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
LOL, Marcos...
The crowd sang to every song. It was beautiful!  
Auld Lang Syne is a song we sing to ring in the New Year.

They took DSD and SHWM out after Scott's voice troubles, I think. They started doing Weathered more, which hadn't made a whole lot of appearances in the tour from what I understand.

oh, SHWM I´d like to wacth... one reason: kick ass solo by tru!!!

I bet it was... if I could choose a concert to go, it would be this one...dying to know SubmerseD and I´m 3dd fan too! I like them very much...

Weathered wasn´t my fav... but it really grew on me a couple weeks ago, when I got stuck in a traffic jam... I was listening to the cd I burned with my favs from MOP, HC and W... then, at the point I couldn´t stand anymore that situation, weathered began... I don´t why, but BOOM!!!!! I played it again, I was loving it... I began singing it together, people on other cars were staring at me! hauhuahauh it was fun! it really relaxed me... specially that part "covered with skin that peels and it won´t just, covered with skin that peels and it won´t just, covered with skin that peels and it won´t just heeeeeaaaaaaallll !!!!" Now I just love it too!

Lol! hahahaha
Old 01-06-2003, 09:24 PM   #54
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LOL, I do the same thing in the car, Marcos, and always get funny looks. It's weird how a song will hit you after a while. Weathered was one of my least favorites for a while, but now I absolutely love it. It took a while to grow on me.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:03 PM   #55
Kris
USER INFO »
pics

It's cool when someone is able to get pic's!

Debs, 7 shows,thats awesome! I'm alittle jealous, I only got to go to 4. (Alot of people thought I was crazy) Just curious,where was your favorite show?

:band:
Old 01-07-2003, 08:14 PM   #56
Debs4Creed
USER INFO »
well definatly the best show was Nye but they all have very special moments for me but speaking just from a show standpoint Nye Years Eve tops it

and 7 is nothing compared to some of my friends a few have done like 14 shows including flying accross the coutnry more than once this year
Old 01-07-2003, 08:47 PM   #57
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
LOL, I do the same thing in the car, Marcos, and always get funny looks. It's weird how a song will hit you after a while. Weathered was one of my least favorites for a while, but now I absolutely love it. It took a while to grow on me.

People ALWAYS look at me like I am totally crazy in my car. It's funny because even when I have the kids with me we are just singing away and dancing and everything. People think I am a crazy Mom, I'm sure. Whenever I am sad or not feeling well and lying on the couch my kids will say, "Look, Mom, Ceed's on the puter" It sounds just like that, it's so cute. My screensaver clicks on after a few idle minutes and it's like they know it's gonna cheer me up.
Old 01-07-2003, 09:22 PM   #58
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
<b>People ALWAYS look at me like I am totally crazy in my car. It's funny because even when I have the kids with me we are just singing away and dancing and everything. People think I am a crazy Mom, I'm sure. Whenever I am sad or not feeling well and lying on the couch my kids will say, "Look, Mom, Ceed's on the puter" It sounds just like that, it's so cute. My screensaver clicks on after a few idle minutes and it's like they know it's gonna cheer me up. </b>

sweet! :P
Old 01-08-2003, 10:16 AM   #59
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Aren't the little ones cute when they know that their mommy loves Creed??!! My daughter (age 4 and a 1/2) asks to hear Creed music, she "headbangs" and makes that scrunched up face like she's really rockin' - it's so cute! And she, too, knows that Creed can cheer me up when I'm down or not feeling well. Kids are truly amazing; just like Scott said before performing a very emotional WAWO on NYE, we can learn alot from our kids! I was thinking as I was giving my daughter her bath last night; Scott must be enjoying just doing the simple things like that with Jagger (like giving him a bath, reading him a story, etc.) now that he's got time off from touring, he's probably cherishing every moment he spends w/Jagger. What a great daddy he is... PEACE

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 01-08-2003, 10:26 AM   #60
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
My little headbangers love Creed. The other day I was upstairs getting dressed and from downstairs I hear my youngest singing into this microphone type toy they have. She was serenading us all with My Sacrifice. And they love listening to 'Six feet from de edge' as they like to call it. They like to look at my desktop on my pc and say, "Look it's Scott! Creed's da best!!". Funny how they pick up on things.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.