++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-19-2006, 11:43 AM   #46
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Anyone going to any of Stapp's tours?...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) then, in that case... Papa Roach should be another band playing.

LOL: But not with Stapp.....Roach will eat him alive
Old 01-19-2006, 01:41 PM   #47
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) LOL: But not with Stapp.....Roach will eat him alive

lol, You know I like to mess with you. Anyway, in all seriousness... I'm probably going to go to school in Europe during the Fall, I'm narrowing it down between Spain (Madrid) and England (Sunderland on the north east coast). Which would you recommend?
Old 01-19-2006, 01:54 PM   #48
Trimontana
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) lol, You know I like to mess with you. Anyway, in all seriousness... I'm probably going to go to school in Europe during the Fall, I'm narrowing it down between Spain (Madrid) and England (Sunderland on the north east coast). Which would you recommend?

Well, i'm Spanish and i live in England...its difficult,lol.
In Spain food, weather and people are much better than here and the rest of the stuff it will be much cheaper. Education in schools is really good, we have a very high level of schools over there, better that a lot of others European countries.Against that, maybe the language of course.
England sucks in a general way but what can i say, i hate in here.
I wish you take te right decission and everything go great for you Chase. Let me know
Old 01-19-2006, 04:23 PM   #49
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Well, i'm Spanish and i live in England...its difficult,lol.
In Spain food, weather and people are much better than here and the rest of the stuff it will be much cheaper. Education in schools is really good, we have a very high level of schools over there, better that a lot of others European countries.Against that, maybe the language of course.
England sucks in a general way but what can i say, i hate in here.
I wish you take te right decission and everything go great for you Chase. Let me know

Well, I speak decent Spanish... primarily because I live in close proximity to Mexico. I've always thought that going to school in England would be beneficial for my major and minor (area of study), history and political science. Obviously it's easier to communicate for an American in Britain. But yeah, I know that the Spanish have awesome food... and if it's anywhere close to Mexican food, I know I'll be in heaven. If I were to go to school in Spain, I would be going there for a semester to study Spanish, basically... and would be living with a host family (which would be interesting lol). España tiene muchos de cultura y historia... ¿Son los españoles más agradables que la gente en Inglaterra?

Since this is off-topic... maybe I'll create a thread in the Chat-o-rama section that way I won't irritate the moderators.
Old 01-19-2006, 06:11 PM   #50
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You guys really haven't heard of Breaking Point? They're a Wind-Up band that's been around since 2002 or so. They may have played some dates with Creed also.
Most of the other Wind Up bands haven't been that good, IMO, so I guess I overlooked them.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:39 PM   #51
facelessmike
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Most of the other Wind Up bands haven't been that good, IMO, so I guess I overlooked them.

Exactly - You're not alone there. (except Submersed and maybe 12 Stones) That's why they're called Screw-up Records...
Old 01-19-2006, 08:15 PM   #52
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessmike) Exactly - You're not alone there. (except Submersed and maybe 12 Stones) That's why they're called Screw-up Records...
Yup, those are about the only other WU bands I like.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:12 AM   #53
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Most of the other Wind Up bands haven't been that good, IMO, so I guess I overlooked them.

No, I agree with you. Wind Up signs some pretty terrible bands. The bands that I have liked over the years have been Strata, Seether, Submersed, and 12 Stones. Stereofuse wasn't bad... nor were they great. I've bought a lot of CDs from Wind Up bands over the years... but grew tired of them quickly.