++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-07-2003, 07:53 AM   #1
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
A vid for "Wrong Way"

Hey CreedFeed vets, remember when Deyanah posted a new video for "Bullets"? Well, I thought it would be great if all the Creed songs could have videos. I started with "Wrong Way"...

The scene opens to find a teenage boy with a prosthetic leg (possibly played by Scott Stapp) lying on a couch with his head supported by the arm of the couch. He turns on his portable CD player and starts to lip-synch “Wrong Way”. The scene alternates with that of a car on a road during a rainstorm, containing the boy and three of his friends, including his girlfriend. The car swerves in and out of its lane. The boy, who is driving, is obviously drunk. During the lines “What makes you laugh…what makes you cry?” the boy and his guy friends are on one side of the couch, laughing heartily at a raucous movie, and the boy’s girlfriend is on the other side, wishing she were someplace else. That scene fades into the original scene (boy lying on couch). When the song launches into “Somebody told me the wrong way,” the boy leaps up from the couch and starts acting like he were onstage, gesturing wildly and headbanging. In the car scene, the car swerves and slides into the wrong lane. A truck comes and slams into the small car, crushing it. The song launches into the line “What if I die…what did I give?” Here, the boy is shown trying to get out of the car, but he is stuck. He looks sideways at his girlfriend, who appears to be dead. During “I hope I helped you live,” the ambulances arrive at the scene and the jaws of life are employed to get the boy and his three passengers out of the car. Just before the last section of the song starts, the scene flashes quickly between the boy at home and the accident scene. Then the boy is shown bending backwards with arms outstretched during “Yeah, yeah…” During the rest of the song, the accident scene is shown. The medics put the four teens in ambulances and a tow truck picks up the demolished car. At the end, the boy at home sits heavily, tears spilling from his eyes, and puts his head in his hands.

Well, that's my video for "Wrong Way"...hope you guys like the idea.
Old 01-13-2003, 06:32 PM   #2
musicsaves
USER INFO »

...The boy could play he knew how to move, everything, so sweet and tru, always wanting more he'd leave you longing for, black velvet and that little boy's smile, black velvet and that slow southern style, a knew religion that will bring you to your knees, black velvet, if you please.
Old 01-14-2003, 07:49 AM   #3
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
it's not bad
Old 01-14-2003, 11:52 PM   #4
StappsSaviour
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to StappsSaviour Send a message via MSN to StappsSaviour Send a message via Yahoo to StappsSaviour
i guess, its OK but i mean. the vids for the songs have to be ALOT more meaningfull than that........it does have meaning but some of it has to be hidden and not shown so clearly.......if you were supposed to Direct the video of "Wrong Way" then it would have to turn out, somewhat, more unrealistic than that......look at the "One Last Breath" video......it could mean soooooo much to sooooooo many different people.....it doesnt have just one meaning, but a whole lot of them.........dont get me wrong, sounds good, but it just wont suit for a Creed song......

Dedicated to a lost soul now found
My oldest brother

Nathan Kenneth Malcom Williams

Even Though You're Gone, You Still Mean The World To Me
11.08.1987-12.06.2005

I will love you and honour your memory always.
Old 01-14-2003, 11:54 PM   #5
StappsSaviour
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to StappsSaviour Send a message via MSN to StappsSaviour Send a message via Yahoo to StappsSaviour
yea so im not meaning it to sound mean but i am just voicing an opinion here..........

Dedicated to a lost soul now found
My oldest brother

Nathan Kenneth Malcom Williams

Even Though You're Gone, You Still Mean The World To Me
11.08.1987-12.06.2005

I will love you and honour your memory always.
Old 01-16-2003, 07:10 AM   #6
Siana
USER INFO »
ok.that's what is this BB for-to voice our opinion
Old 01-16-2003, 11:44 AM   #7
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Yipes. Ouch. Ow. Damn.
Hey, it's not easy to think up a vid for a Creed song. I mean, I understand what you're saying, but after all, I'm not Creed. I don't know what Stapp and Co. meant to say in "Wrong Way", so I just wrote what I envisioned when I listened to the song. And this is what I envisioned.
I'm having second thoughts on putting my other video ideas on this board. Should I or shouldn't I, that is the question.
Old 01-17-2003, 08:04 AM   #8
Siana
USER INFO »
hey,of course you can speak your mind on any topic here don't worry!
Old 01-17-2003, 07:50 PM   #9
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
hehe ie made up like 3 creed vids, mayby ill ppost one or two

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 01-21-2003, 07:29 AM   #10
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Yeah, X, please do!!!!!!!!