++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-06-2007, 06:18 AM   #1891
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

December 6th

"Stand by me."

Often friends desert us, allies are hard to find, and we stand alone in what we do, right or wrong. Sometimes we face the music for sins we have committed. Other times we stand alone for something we believe in. Comfort comes to us when we realize that, no matter how many earthly friends desert us, God is always standing right beside us. We need face no trial alone. Whether we have sinned or stood up for what is right, God will be near to us, to protect and defend.

I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me: no man cared for my soul.

Psalm 142:4

No, I won't be afraid
Oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

~Ben E. King

Heaven

Old 12-06-2007, 08:20 PM   #1892
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Nothing Wrong With A Classic,

GLORY TO GOD, just as long as we dont get lost the 50,s tonite but no serious stand by me is one of my all time faves,but has times went from bubblegum and late night crusing to warfare and world threats that changed with john lennon and revouloutin !!! LET ALL HAPRS PRAISE HIM FOR HE HIS THE LIVING GOD , GLORYYYYYYYYYY Psalm 84,1
Old 12-07-2007, 06:22 AM   #1893
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 7th

"Courage and power."

When we find ourselves trapped by situations that have no end in sight, we need to draw on the courage and power of the Lord Jesus Christ. He will enable us to survive any trial, whether it be long or short. We have the assurance that God is greater than any problem that might arise. Call upon the Lord, and He will lift you up.

Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.

Psalm 142: 7

Heaven

Old 12-07-2007, 08:16 PM   #1894
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Courage And Power!!!

Glory To God A Lot Of Men Since This world started as the bible opens over in GEN, AND ACROSS THE WORLD AND THE 7 Seas GLORY TO GOD great song by manson or Or that chick that likes to walk on broken glass everybody is in it for something AMEN men of beseeched their own glory and their own courage and power for the days of forever over in ECC BEHOLD i looked And All Was vanity Nothing New under the son For all deeds were done AND AS YOU READ IT you Will Know GLORY TO GOD WHO THE OVERCOMER IS OF ALL THINGS AND THATS JESUS CHRIST KING AND KING AND LORD OF LORDS WHERE DOES COURAGE AND POWER COME FROM IM GOING SCREAM GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY JESUS,THATS MANS SHOES THAT JOHN THE BABTIST COULD NOT FILL HE WAS THE CORNER STONE THE REEDEEER AND SWEET EMANUEL GLORYYYY he taught us not like the prophets that came before him HE TAUGHT US weakness He Taught Us Strife And Taught Us Its Better To BOW BEFORE THE LORD YOUR GOD AND HEAR MORE, just like nothing else and his words taught and prepared AND SPOKE ABOVE DESOLATION and spoke above all and not only did he teach us the greatest thing which is love , he taught us PEOPLE AND HIS DICSIPLES WHAT TO DO mathh ch 6 pitey and almsgiving TAKE HEED, that ye do not ALMS before men to be seen of theme otherwise ye have no reward of your father Which Is Heaven THEREFORE WHEN THO do Pray Thine Alms DO NOT SOUND A TRUMPHET Before Men OR BEFORE THE LEAVINGS OF HEROD the word also teaches us HIS WORDS NEVER GO OUT IN VOID for that cause these men to have their reward IN THE SYNAGOUGUES AND IN THE STREETS THAT THEY MAY HAVE GLORY OF MEN, But When THOU DOEST ALMS Let Not Thy left Hand Know WHAT THY RIGHT HAND DO that thine alms may be in secret and thy father which see in secrets HE SEE IN SECRETS GLORY TO GOD CAST NOT THY PEARLS before swine but even the dogs desire the crumbs from the master table he shall reward thee openly
Old 12-08-2007, 08:56 AM   #1895
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 8th

"I don't want to be any more exclusive than Jesus..."

But I do want to hear his voice. He calls me to find the way to the Father through him. I must also know that others must know him to find their way to the Father, too. How can we not be more passionate about those around us who do not really know Jesus as their Savior, Redeemer, Brother, and Lord? How can the first four books of our New Testament lie unread?

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6

Heaven

Old 12-08-2007, 09:03 PM   #1896
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Gods Law Taught By Affliction

and if it ever read and loved IT SHALL NEVER DEPART, GLORY TO GOD i was just on that topic today it sure aint sugar B/c Sugar GETS U ALL HYPED UP GLORY TO GOD AND PREPARES for you the let down BUT GLORY TO GOD BUT JESUS WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN FOR HE PROCLAMIED HIS ALMIGHTY STATUS when he said i,am the auther and the finshier Of Your FAITH The Precious PSALM, 119, 65, 72 Thou hast dealt well with thy serveant O Lord Acording unto thy word Teach Me Good Judgement And Knowlege For I Have Believed Thy Commandments Before I was Afflicted I went Astray But Now Have I Kept The Word Thou Art Good And Doest Good Teach Me Thy Statutes The Proud Have Forged A Lie Against Me But I Will Keep Thy Precepts With My Whole Heart Their Heart Is Fat As Grease BUT i delight in the law It Is Good For Me Been Afflicted That I might Learn Thy Statues The Law Of Thy Mouth Is Better Unto Me Than Thousands Of Gold And Silver For Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone But Every Word That Proceeds From The Mouth Of God, Also Psalm 119 129 136, and 137, 144,
Old 12-08-2007, 09:13 PM   #1897
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Great words Sis!!!

Lord, break my heart into utter self-despair... Bring me in helplessness to wait for the Divine power, for the power of the Holy Ghost, to take possession and to fill me with a new life given all to Jesus!!!

Man shall not live by bread alone!

Heaven

Old 12-09-2007, 10:07 AM   #1898
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 9th

"The Lord hears them all."

In our times of greatest need, lengthy prayers just won't come. Out sentiments and needs are already in God's heart, so all we need do is express them as our situation demands. The prayers of "help" and "thanks" are both acceptable in the sight of the Lord. Those two words say more than many wordy and pious prayers offered up in quieter times. How we pray is not so important as remembering to pray.

Hear me speedily, O Lord: my spirit faileth: hide out thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.

Psalm 143:7

Heaven

Old 12-10-2007, 06:10 AM   #1899
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 10th

"Practice what He preaches..."

Jesus is that prophet like Moses. He has come and taught us God's truth. He has taught us with his words recorded in the Gospels. He has taught us with his example, through the deeds he has done. He is teaching us through his abiding presence in us and through the Spirit he has given us. But he teaches us most effectively when we put into practice what he has said.

The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like [Moses] from among your own brothers. You must listen to him.

Deuteronomy 18:15

Heaven

Old 12-11-2007, 06:23 AM   #1900
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 11th

"Time for Daily."

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could all be online at the same time reading Daily and sharing praise? Perhaps such a set-up is not feasible, I know we are all very busy, but it is easier and more enjoyable when we can share our faith with others no matter how we do it. Other people hold us accountable to the commitment we make in a way that God does not. He will not force anyone to make time for Him. That's what I love about our community. It is from a willing heart that God wants our time with Him to come. No rules on when or how, just the unwritten understanding that we are all here for Him, and each other, and in our own way will respond in due time... Friends and prayer partners can help us remember God every day, and thereby help us praise Him always.

Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.

Psalm 145:2

Thanks for taking the time to read Daily, and thanks for being my friends.

Heaven

Old 12-12-2007, 06:13 AM   #1901
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 12th

"We are His children."

God waited untill history reached his appointed time and sent Jesus. Just the right time; Roman rule, Jewish subordination, good roads, freedom, a degree of safety, a common trading language, cruel and barbaric punishment accompanied by religious infighting. In times such as these, he sent his Son to be a woman's son. He emptied his home so he could send a redeemer to our home. He did it so we could be his children... Not pretend children, but real children, with full rights. So he could not only be God, but so he could be Abba.

When the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons.

Galatians 4:4-5

Heaven

Old 12-12-2007, 08:46 PM   #1902
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

I once heard a son speak at his father's funeral service about his inheritance...

He said, "The greatest inheritance my father left me was not what he had but what he was. He was a man of integrity; he was humble and often admitted his own failures. He was generous and compassionate. Above all, he was a man of deep faith in God. That's the inheritance that I most treasure, the inheritance of the character of my father."

As children of God, we can say the same. Our greatest inheritance is not the abundance of things the Father gives us, but the character of his Son which the Spirit of his Son is forming within us...

I hope everyone has a good evening, these times are trying and confusion and stress is allowed, just try to take your time and work through each situation as it confronts you... You are strong, you have His inheritance!!!

Heaven

Old 12-13-2007, 06:02 AM   #1903
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 13th

"The first will be last and the last will be first."

That's one of Jesus' favorite sayings. Isn't it interesting that God said it long before he was born. Isn't it interesting that those who knew the Scriptures, but didn't know Jesus, said it too! Isn't it interesting that Herod and Jesus lived it thirty years before Jesus would teach it? Isn't it interesting that Jesus gave us the Lord's Supper to remember that while Jesus died and shed his blood, on the first day of the week, Sunday, he rose.

When King Herod had called together all the people's chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Christ was to be born. "In Bethlehem in Judea," they replied, "for this is what the prophet has written: 'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means the least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will be the shepherd of my people Israel.'"

Matthew 2:4-6

Heaven

Old 12-13-2007, 10:31 PM   #1904
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Great words Sis!!!

Lord, break my heart into utter self-despair... Bring me in helplessness to wait for the Divine power, for the power of the Holy Ghost, to take possession and to fill me with a new life given all to Jesus!!!

Man shall not live by bread alone!

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD Brother ONLY HE CAN BREAKETH ONLY HE CAN REBUILD he will burn you through and through So you will know its him all, counsouming fire, take , me , to the upper room , burn to there is nothing left to burn, all cousuming fire let me be your vessel lord let be more again like you, great old song one of my faves btw
Old 12-14-2007, 06:08 AM   #1905
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 14th

"Total trust."

It is always wise to seek answers from the true authority. Decisions made by people unqualified to make them often end in disaster. When we put our trust in the wrong places, we may end up being hurt. The only safe place to put our trust is in God. He will guide us in our decisions, He will give us sound direction, and He will always be honest and truthful with us.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Psalm 146:3

Heaven