++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 03-21-2006, 04:07 AM   #46
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Protests planned for Iraq war's third anniversary

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Yes, a lot people see signs of progress... and that includes Iraqis. You just refuse to put you anti-American stubborness aside to give any credit to the Iraqis, Americans, Brits, Australians, Italians, Poles, and the rest of the coalition.

Its funny...everyone who says something different from your conservative opinion is against America....is Anti-american...

Actually its getting hard to keep the debate this way..I mean, if you dont want to see the reality-okay its your problem...but stop saying the same thing all the time, its getting very repetative and useless...

Instead of saying the same and old discourse you could give me some examples of 'progress'...
Can you?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 03-21-2006, 04:17 AM   #47
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I think that YOU are the one who doenst know what a civil war is...Look , its not only me saying this:
former Iraqi Prime Minister Ayad Allawi told the BBC. "If this is not civil war, then God knows what civil war is."

And it's not just me saying that it's not a civil war. What's your point?
Old 03-21-2006, 04:32 PM   #48
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) And it's not just me saying that it's not a civil war. What's your point?

Iraq is out of control

This is my point.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 03-21-2006, 07:18 PM   #49
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp)

Iraq is out of control

This is my point.

Yes, because you have radical Islamo fascist terrorists who are trying to incite a violent civil war to create anarchy.
Old 03-21-2006, 07:50 PM   #50
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Yes, because you have radical Islamo fascist terrorists who are trying to incite a violent civil war to create anarchy.

What? Are you agreeing with me admiting that US and the allies lost the control of Iraq? ?????? WOW!!!! Im almost saying that I love your words here...

But honestly do you believe that they are still trying ????
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-21-2006 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:10 PM   #51
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I dont know whats happening with your posts...they usually had some meaning...but now all I can see is the same discourse "the world hates America". C'mon...it feels well with Chase's conservative ideas...but with yours...

No, I am not saying the world hates America (though, maybe they do, what do I know). If anything they hate Bush, and so do I. YOU seem to hate America. I know you keep saying you don't but you don't seem to maintain that position through your many posts.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:28 PM   #52
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) No, I am not saying the world hates America (though, maybe they do, what do I know). If anything they hate Bush, and so do I. YOU seem to hate America. I know you keep saying you don't but you don't seem to maintain that position through your many posts.

Its at least interesting that having a different position here concerning to the US foreign policy means that I HATE AMERICA...

Ive told lots of times that I DONT...but seem that you just dont understand my points of view...and I repeat if was Chase saying that I could (try) to understand ...but you ...its disappointing...

PS: Anyway if I had the 'chance' i could try to make my position clear to you...but I cant...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-21-2006 at 09:33 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 02:51 AM   #53
Chase
USER INFO »

What? Are you agreeing with me admiting that US and the allies lost the control of Iraq? ?????? WOW!!!! Im almost saying that I love your words here...

But honestly do you believe that they are still trying ????

I think they've lost control of certain towns... not the entire country. The allies still control the majority of the country.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:01 PM   #54
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Well being the majority at this moment is not a big thing...

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/me...ain/index.html
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-22-2006 at 05:04 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:18 PM   #55
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Well being the majority at this moment is not a big thing...

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/me...ain/index.html

Too bad Saddam wasn't in power still

I miss him.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:23 PM   #56
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Too bad Saddam wasn't in power still

I miss him.

Why are u being ironic here ? Do you think that I cant post about the hard moment aliies are facing in Iraq??? Do you want that I shut my mouth because you still think that Im anti american??? Or do you prefer that I just leave this trhead? So you'll finally post YOUR AMERICAN TRUES here alone...

Im not blind , Chase...anyway...sorry if you are...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-22-2006 at 07:10 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:41 PM   #57
Chase
USER INFO »

Why are u being ironic here ? Do you think that I cant post about the hard moment aliies are facing in Iraq??? Do you want that I shut my mouth because you still think that Im anti american??? Or do you prefer that I just leave this trhead? So you'll finally post YOUR AMERICAN TRUES here alone...

Im not blind , Chase...anyway...sorry if you are...

I'm being sarcastic, not ironic. Anyway... people would have a different opinion about you if you were actually optimistic or would actually post something optimistic. Yet, as long as there is a thread regarding the politics of the United States you're still going to post the same type of stuff over and over in apparent attempts to slander the foreign policy of America. I hate to tell this to you, but since World War II each U.S. President has essentially carried on similar foreign policies to a certain degree. This trend will most likely continue as well. You seem to be content with non-intervention within regions of intense tyranny, poverty, or genocide. Or you believe that one can simply ask blood thirsty murderers to stop their human rights violations and that these killers will magically stop.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:59 PM   #58
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I'm being sarcastic, not ironic. Anyway... people would have a different opinion about you if you were actually optimistic or would actually post something optimistic. Yet, as long as there is a thread regarding the politics of the United States you're still going to post the same type of stuff over and over in apparent attempts to slander the foreign policy of America. I hate to tell this to you, but since World War II each U.S. President has essentially carried on similar foreign policies to a certain degree. This trend will most likely continue as well. You seem to be content with non-intervention within regions of intense tyranny, poverty, or genocide. Or you believe that one can simply ask blood thirsty murderers to stop their human rights violations and that these killers will magically stop.

Sorry for using the wrong word...I thought it has the same meaning...

anyway this is the ONLY interesting thing in your entire post...besides it your post has no meaning...at all... becuase you still are putting words in my mouth...and how can I be positive, optmistic about a WAR???????????

And Im not worried about your opinion about me ...this thread isnt about Ana4Stapp or something...its abvout a war your president started 03 years ago and now agter this time hes losing the control of it...and Im not the only person saying this...a LOT of intelligent americans are saying the same...they want the end of this war...

Finally for once and for all, Chase ...Im glad that Saddam is in a prison jail!!!!! Did you hear that?????
Im a graduated in History and consequently you know that I have a very good knowledge about tiranny, poverty, genocide, wars ...so you dont need to explain me these words...they are all about negative and obviously sad moments in History and btw you also know that I know how 'U.S. Presidents has essentially carried on similar foreign policies to a certain degree'... for example supporting dictatorships in places like Latin America...ah but okay...you dont care about it right? because its in th Third World and you are ah...in the Superpower isnt it?
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 03-22-2006, 08:20 PM   #59
Chase
USER INFO »

Sorry for using the wrong word...I thought it has the same meaning...

anyway this is the ONLY interesting thing in your entire post...besides it your post has no meaning...at all... becuase you still are putting words in my mouth...and how can I be positive, optmistic about a WAR???????????

And Im not worried about your opinion about me ...this thread isnt about Ana4Stapp or something...its abvout a war your president started 03 years ago and now agter this time hes losing the control of it...and Im not the only person saying this...a LOT of intelligent americans are saying the same...they want the end of this war...

Finally for once and for all, Chase ...Im glad that Saddam is in a prison jail!!!!! Did you hear that?????
Im a graduated in History and consequently you know that I have a very good knowledge about tiranny, poverty, genocide, wars ...so you dont need to explain me these words...they are all about negative and obviously sad moments in History and btw you also know that I know how 'U.S. Presidents has essentially carried on similar foreign policies to a certain degree'... for example supporting dictatorships in places like Latin America...ah but okay...you dont care about it right? because its in th Third World and you are ah...in the Superpower isnt it?

Or like liberating Eastern Europe from the threshold of the Soviet Union. Or like liberating Western Europe from the rampage of Adolf Hitler and Nazi German. Or like liberating the Chinese, Koreans, and Filipinos from brutal Japanese rule. I'm sorry, but the good far outway any blemishes American foreign policy has had. And you know, much of what I just mentioned happened because the United States went to war with these rogue regimes/empires. So, I will gladly be optimistic in the aftermath of wars if it means that the people that created this tyranny are gone and out of power. You are a nihilist in every possible way when it comes to analyzing American foreign politics. You have never offered a different solution to ending tyranny and terrorism abroad. Nor, have you hardly said anything positive about Saddam Hussein being out of power. If Brazil gets attacked by Chavez and Venezuela I'm curious to know how you would want your country to respond since you don't believe that war is ever justified.

A lot of people are also saying that allies haven't lost control in Iraq and to be technical the U.S. gave over sovereignty to the Iraqis quite a while ago. They actually are the ones who can really tell us to stay or go and they haven't given any objection to our presence there as of yet. If the Iraqi government wants us there, we'll stay and help them to continue rebuilding their nation.
Old 03-22-2006, 08:30 PM   #60
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Or like liberating Eastern Europe from the threshold of the Soviet Union. Or like liberating Western Europe from the rampage of Adolf Hitler and Nazi German. Or like liberating the Chinese, Koreans, and Filipinos from brutal Japanese rule. I'm sorry, but the good far outway any blemishes American foreign policy has had. And you know, much of what I just mentioned happened because the United States went to war with these rogue regimes/empires. So, I will gladly be optimistic in the aftermath of wars if it means that the people that created this tyranny are gone and out of power. You are a nihilist in every possible way when it comes to analyzing American foreign politics. You have never offered a different solution to ending tyranny and terrorism abroad. Nor, have you hardly said anything positive about Saddam Hussein being out of power. If Brazil gets attacked by Chavez and Venezuela I'm curious to know how you would want your country to respond since you don't believe that war is ever justified.

A lot of people are also saying that allies haven't lost control in Iraq and to be technical the U.S. gave over sovereignty to the Iraqis quite a while ago. They actually are the ones who can really tell us to stay or go and they haven't given any objection to our presence there as of yet. If the Iraqi government wants us there, we'll stay and help them to continue rebuilding their nation.

Dont you think that if I had the solution to endding terrorism or tiranny in the whole world I needed to win a Nobel Prize or something????

I never said anything positive about saddam being out of the power?????? ARE YOU BLIND Chase????? or my english isnt good enough to make you understand my points here???? But you know im lazy to repost my comments here so go ahead and take a look in my posts on political banter ...

Anyway I love the way you just repeat the same words when you clearly has nothing to say to reply to my posts
I love this......
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )