++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #31
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I really hate how dead this forum is.

I'm not going anywhere, I've been here for almost ten years.. sure I've had different usernames but I always felt at home here. Sure things are slowed down and we can't dwindle in the past... we just need something big to happen and I think this site would take off again.
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 01-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #32
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide) I'm not going anywhere, I've been here for almost ten years.. sure I've had different usernames but I always felt at home here. Sure things are slowed down and we can't dwindle in the past... we just need something big to happen and I think this site would take off again.
nothings right nothings wrong we all need a place where we belong, but however balance and stabiltiy must indeed be practice, take it easy keep your , thoughts in the waters that be sure and peace will be with you, the water brings up things past present and future its best to save your strengeth, than well im using a well know phrase that everybodys know, there be no need to cry over spilled milk these days you see not a child in there mothers milk Verse From The Exdous.....The goal is to work harder and stay focused, and pray daily for strengeth, peace be with you, .....
Old 01-01-2011, 05:21 PM   #33
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) If I could add my own .02 here, please allow me.

I've been a member of CreedFeed for as long as I can remember. 2002 maybe? In that time, I've raised two children, bought a house in another state, moved to that state, got a new job and have had much less time to spend online. I know that Steve has bought his first house and has really got his hands full there, so he doesn't have nearly as much time as he once had to keep the sight updated. Dogstar has gone through some life-changing experiences recently as well. I'm glad CreedFeed has managed to stay in place as long as it has. We've had ups and downs and last the year was pretty exciting for us all with the reunion.

I mean absolutely no disrespect to any of you, but if you feel that this place isn't as exciting for you as it once was, we're not going to grab your leg and cry to make you stay. Everyone is free to do what they want. It is my opinion that everyone comes into your life for a reason. I believe that Creed brought me to a great group of friends who came into my life for a reason and I've managed to keep in touch with them. Many of them no longer post here but we still stay in touch.

So if you don't like it here, feel free to try things out someplace else. You won't be hurting anyones' feelings. But as long as Steve keeps the site up, I'll continue to come here and post. It may not be nearly as often as when I was younger (I'm 43) but it's still one of my homes on the net.
it indeed has been gusty, through the years, but most my friends are here i keep contact with, i find to much spam and other java un needed on other websites i agree anybody here can discuss whatever, as long no one is hurting each other, STEVE Does A great job, by keeping the spammers out, i myself have had a time this year, i was banned, because of my ingorants yelling at everybody.....and i missed my friends here, most of all, i agree with you Teri most of the older members our busy busy, me being one of theme, but I have Decided to stay, with us all.......aside from preaching i use the forum to post lyrics for other bands and stuff, because of less traffic, and spam , PEACE BE WITH YOU, my friend, .....
Old 01-04-2011, 01:54 PM   #34
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) If I could add my own .02 here, please allow me.

I've been a member of CreedFeed for as long as I can remember. 2002 maybe? In that time, I've raised two children, bought a house in another state, moved to that state, got a new job and have had much less time to spend online. I know that Steve has bought his first house and has really got his hands full there, so he doesn't have nearly as much time as he once had to keep the sight updated. Dogstar has gone through some life-changing experiences recently as well. I'm glad CreedFeed has managed to stay in place as long as it has. We've had ups and downs and last the year was pretty exciting for us all with the reunion.

I mean absolutely no disrespect to any of you, but if you feel that this place isn't as exciting for you as it once was, we're not going to grab your leg and cry to make you stay. Everyone is free to do what they want. It is my opinion that everyone comes into your life for a reason. I believe that Creed brought me to a great group of friends who came into my life for a reason and I've managed to keep in touch with them. Many of them no longer post here but we still stay in touch.

So if you don't like it here, feel free to try things out someplace else. You won't be hurting anyones' feelings. But as long as Steve keeps the site up, I'll continue to come here and post. It may not be nearly as often as when I was younger (I'm 43) but it's still one of my homes on the net.
Teri, I'm glad someone posted how real life happens to all of us sometimes. God knows it happens to me a lot too. I know there are some days that I don't have time to visit every single forum I belong to, including the one I'm a moderator on... Because I'm busy with my son, doing housework, running errands, visiting family, etc. etc. etc...

For those who don't know: Purchasing a home and getting it set up the way you want it takes time, I know that because my husband and I own our home also. It also requires upkeep and if one has an older house like we do, that can take up a LOT of time.

Quote: (Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide) I'm not going anywhere, I've been here for almost ten years.. sure I've had different usernames but I always felt at home here. Sure things are slowed down and we can't dwindle in the past... we just need something big to happen and I think this site would take off again.

I am not going anywhere either. I'm not over here as much as I would like to be but dang it, I like this site and plan on hanging out here as long as Steve and the rest of the mods allow me to be around.

Every site has busy times and slower times. One site I'm a staff member on can have over 1000 posts in less than 24 hours (keep in mind that there are over 25,000 members there with about 2000 members who post in there daily). Yet there are days that there are less than 200 posts in 24 hours over there.

The site I'm the Christian moderator on (USS, my friend 1111's site) is somewhat active although I have seen days on it that no one posted anything for something like 6 hours. No joke. But that's a tiny, almost brand new site, with less than 200 members in it... And even that site has its busy days, especially if we have a controversial thread running wild. That's when the fun begins for us staff members... (I'm sure that any moderator/administrator/site owner can understand that!!!)

Personally I don't care how busy a site is most of the time. It's the people who are a part of the site and that make it great that keeps me coming back.

And even though I don't know a lot of you here very well, y'all seem to be a great bunch of people. (I do know some of you from PBF, that's a bonus in my opinion too...)

So I guess that means I like it here and will probably stick around.

Oh, the latest version of vBulletin is 4.0.8 FYI... That's the version of vB that USS is on and I like it.

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 01-04-2011, 06:33 PM   #35
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) Teri, I'm glad someone posted how real life happens to all of us sometimes. God knows it happens to me a lot too. I know there are some days that I don't have time to visit every single forum I belong to, including the one I'm a moderator on... Because I'm busy with my son, doing housework, running errands, visiting family, etc. etc. etc...

For those who don't know: Purchasing a home and getting it set up the way you want it takes time, I know that because my husband and I own our home also. It also requires upkeep and if one has an older house like we do, that can take up a LOT of time.

I am not going anywhere either. I'm not over here as much as I would like to be but dang it, I like this site and plan on hanging out here as long as Steve and the rest of the mods allow me to be around.

Every site has busy times and slower times. One site I'm a staff member on can have over 1000 posts in less than 24 hours (keep in mind that there are over 25,000 members there with about 2000 members who post in there daily). Yet there are days that there are less than 200 posts in 24 hours over there.

The site I'm the Christian moderator on (USS, my friend 1111's site) is somewhat active although I have seen days on it that no one posted anything for something like 6 hours. No joke. But that's a tiny, almost brand new site, with less than 200 members in it... And even that site has its busy days, especially if we have a controversial thread running wild. That's when the fun begins for us staff members... (I'm sure that any moderator/administrator/site owner can understand that!!!)

Personally I don't care how busy a site is most of the time. It's the people who are a part of the site and that make it great that keeps me coming back.

And even though I don't know a lot of you here very well, y'all seem to be a great bunch of people. (I do know some of you from PBF, that's a bonus in my opinion too...)

So I guess that means I like it here and will probably stick around.

Oh, the latest version of vBulletin is 4.0.8 FYI... That's the version of vB that USS is on and I like it.
My many shade of gray Love, there is a lot that cares abouts, ya, Peace Be with us in jesus name OUR GODS UNDERSTANDING OF ALL Of Us Is Way Past Understanding And Undefined, PRAISE JESUS, its hard to separate your friends from your foe,s today ya cant trust whitey or blackey or redy or what i call cosby cream egg shell, But All Who TRUST IN JESUS, Will Be Saved and taking care of, things however do take time, thats why patients is encouraged, i have a new pet to btw, his name is Clovis, and we love him much,
Old 01-09-2011, 03:06 PM   #36
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

What Teri said, especially about the friends part
This was my first home on the net as far as forums, but yeah, life does happen and it takes away sometimes from the time I can spend online.
I check in here when I can, as I still love AB and Creed, and I check my e-mail for reported posts/spam and such. As Teri said, as long as this board stays open, I'll be here every now and again.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:22 AM   #37
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) My many shade of gray Love, there is a lot that cares abouts, ya, Peace Be with us in jesus name OUR GODS UNDERSTANDING OF ALL Of Us Is Way Past Understanding And Undefined, PRAISE JESUS, its hard to separate your friends from your foe,s today ya cant trust whitey or blackey or redy or what i call cosby cream egg shell, But All Who TRUST IN JESUS, Will Be Saved and taking care of, things however do take time, thats why patients is encouraged, i have a new pet to btw, his name is Clovis, and we love him much,
What species is Clovis?? I love animals!!!

Yeah, it's hard to know who one's friends are. Me and a few others I know found that out the hard way, unfortunately. But that's a topic for another time and another thread.

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 01-11-2011, 02:19 PM   #38
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) What Teri said, especially about the friends part
This was my first home on the net as far as forums, but yeah, life does happen and it takes away sometimes from the time I can spend online.
I check in here when I can, as I still love AB and Creed, and I check my e-mail for reported posts/spam and such. As Teri said, as long as this board stays open, I'll be here every now and again.
likes my space, we,s going to have to cuts back on our peps, Its My Home To Kerri, For those who love that Authenic feel....
Old 01-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #39
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) What species is Clovis?? I love animals!!!

Yeah, it's hard to know who one's friends are. Me and a few others I know found that out the hard way, unfortunately. But that's a topic for another time and another thread.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ma Moooooooooooooooo from the ground up cometh up perculiar treassures sweet heart i really dont know, but a species im well familiar with, hes a street cat so we are trying to train to use the litter box, we love him very much indeed, I love Animials As well, and despise the human hands, that would touch one,