++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-07-2006, 04:16 PM   #1
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
In Studio w/ Mancow

Scotty's gonna be in studio on Mancow's show all Monday morning. You can find a listing of stations here; I couldn't find anything about a live stream online, but I would suspect that more than a handful of stations have live streaming on their websites, and you could listen thataway. In any matter, it should be interesting to see what comes from this, since Mancow isn't exactly known for being a nice guy. Now with Howard Stern off the FM side, he's pretty much the biggest, most-renowned shock jock out there.

Old 05-08-2006, 01:23 PM   #2
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Re: In Studio w/ Mancow

i know it i would appreciate so much if i could get a transcript of it because i did,nt hear it
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-08-2006, 02:29 PM   #3
ABYanks
USER INFO »

ditto
Old 05-08-2006, 02:56 PM   #4
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

thank u so much o ABYanks
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-10-2006, 10:43 AM   #5
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by ABYanks) ditto
im still wating no hurry
Old 05-10-2006, 02:25 PM   #6
ABYanks
USER INFO »

not me i dont have it
im waiting too
Old 05-10-2006, 02:36 PM   #7
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by ABYanks) not me i dont have it
im waiting too
well when ya get it dont forget to post it
Old 05-11-2006, 03:46 PM   #8
RMadd
USER INFO »

alright, i have returned to serve your every beck and call

i doubt it's a concise 15 or 30 minute segment, as it says he was in the studio all morning. how about we take a trip over to PBF to see if they have anything?

Old 05-11-2006, 03:50 PM   #9
RMadd
USER INFO »

they've got nothing there yet... the media archives were last updated 5 May. i suggest going there yourself (passionbreedsfollowers.com) if you want to keep checking back for it.

Old 05-12-2006, 10:34 AM   #10
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) they've got nothing there yet... the media archives were last updated 5 May. i suggest going there yourself (passionbreedsfollowers.com) if you want to keep checking back for it.
thanks Ryan i was just over yonder this morning to see if they had posted anything they have,nt yet so i,ll keep a check i need a transcript