++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-19-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
We Can Work It Out.

praise JESUS thank you Sasa, for standing in where they can be no standing in, we can work it out praise Jesus if your not a mother you know of no kind of war lord knows its hard to keep theme on the same page, and JESUS, knows most of us here have enough divison on the home front to keep this war revolving that none is now getting anything out of but, nothingless we all must come together as one AS MUCH AS A NATION, does each house old and indivual can really change the world, so you can,t wait on politicans or your sheperds to do it for you Lord knows they busy enough, as these wars countinues without rest. Im going to stop for a minute and get all to think about something which IS CALLED CHANGING TIDES. When does these tides emerge? you may ask yourself and it surrounds all from every Creed, to every belief when things are in subject to change, but beware all of you, and be carefull minded not fall in the slump of the negative. THERE IS THE POSTIVE AND THE NEGATIVE. I do hope all remains focused on the smooth path that always starts out as bumpy And No to the lovley Sasa, I did not bump your thread. lets try to focus in the postive direction ITS UP TO ALL DO TO SO to come together as one, there are those which still try to divide the bible stated these beings over in CORITHIANS, as that which is done in part with the blind can only lead the blind in a ditch. as keepers of the peace love and faith we are alive IN JESUS, others are well mainly headed for the wrath of the master that none has the control over, my master said UNTO THEME, VERLIY I SAID WOE, and from what I know he meant it, and meant it 100 percent. These be the days when fear would exceed into peoples hearts and minds. BUT JESUS SAID UNTO US FEAR NOT FOR I,AM WITH THE EVEN TO THE END OF THE WORLD, HIS PROMISE TO EVERY BELIEVER, IN JESUS I,LL MAKE ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN, and gave us PROMISE OF THE GREATER WORKS. TO EVERY BELIEVER That does not depart from the living God. Which Is JESUS. JESUS TOLD HIS DISCIPLES. Where I go you can,t not always follow but where ye are I,am with the also. wonderfull precept I myself in times of trials have held on to bringing up some scriptures from THE O.T. IT WAS SPOKEN THAT THOSE OF YOU THAT BE IN BETWEEN 2 GODS, It shall be trialed by fire that only truth can withstand, and thats JESUS Over In the book Of Exdous it was spoken In his house, you will never see a kid in their mothers milk, but the leaders and the children of wisdom, for a better tommrow not repeating the mistake of the elders and traditions. PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS NAME.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:39 AM   #2
Sasa
USER INFO »
Re: We Can Work It Out.

Only if you promise me "YOU" will read what I type and comment every once in while aside from your studies... so that I know you read it....and I will have to change my name. Sasa is Japanese for aid...we will have to think of something more fitting for creative expression purposes.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) Only if you promise me "YOU" will read what I type and comment every once in while aside from your studies... so that I know you read it....and I will have to change my name. Sasa is Japanese for aid...we will have to think of something more fitting for creative expression purposes.
yes mam, I do read your comments in brief as time is precious, I promise not only you but all the members who post I read and revice all of their comments, and take it throughly by revicing and comparing and rightly dividing and hear the entire matter first. That does in fact give the poster the benificals of what is needed or what is missing. however I have done many studies and weighing the balance, of such matters and I find one precept in the BIBLE, to be nothing but truth, and if you study this for yourself you will also learn it to be true and genuine. From the precepts of ECC 12.9.14 Starting at verse 13. Let us the conclusion of the whole matter;Fear Jesus and keep his law for this be the whole duty of man.FOR HE shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing whether it be good or whether it be evil. Over in MATT.25.34. When the son of man thats JESUS shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory; And before shall be gathered all nations and shall separate theme one from another as sheperd divides his sheep from the goats; And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the king say unto theme on the right hand, come ye blessed of my father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. This is why we rightly divide the word,Of making many books there is no end AND MUCH STUDY IS A WEARINESS OF THE FLESH. It can cause being weary and overly stressed. Which my my my I have seen it happen way to many times. I pray that all has been touched with JESUS the power of love and a sound mine and clear as noonday meditations. Refernce Scriptures. John.21.24.25. Thank you for posting and I,ll hear out your posts I see nothing wrong with ur username, it is erelevent, Always loved mine...
Old 10-21-2011, 04:54 PM   #4
Sasa
USER INFO »

"AND MUCH STUDY IS A WEARINESS OF THE FLESH. It can cause being weary and overly stressed."

Hmmmm...tell me about it. I am going on about 3 hours of sleep.

I had an amazing day in spite of sleep deprivation and too much study, paperwork and meds... I was blessed and able to be a blessing.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:22 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) "AND MUCH STUDY IS A WEARINESS OF THE FLESH. It can cause being weary and overly stressed."

Hmmmm...tell me about it. I am going on about 3 hours of sleep.

I had an amazing day in spite of sleep deprivation and too much study, paperwork and meds... I was blessed and able to be a blessing.
Told you so peace be with you thanks for posting drink coffea its a fact through to studies, although I would recommend it because it is time consuming to look up all my friends refused the need of caffine and the birth of coffea beans, and where the genuine beans can be found because I , titled the commeantary from Geroge, Lucas precepts from the Star, Wars Sagas, to much paper work, can also be erelevent, please no more pen and paper, I put together my own meanings portayed to many songs. thank you Sasa, for doing the daily or just like whatever for me. I was also thinking about another username for you although now it is still erelevent, Glass Spider, from David, Bowies tour it was like 1980, something and it was a killer stage prop, unlike the ones today.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:11 PM   #6
sshifter
USER INFO »

I drink lots of coffee, I have my own grinder!

Glass Spider....Thats pretty nice. I love spiders...you know they are beautiful but you have to keep your distance or you might get bit.

You ever been bit, Truly?

http://www.parareligion.ch/2010/bowi.../991013941.jpg

I like Shape Shifter...shifting consciousness...changing form.

Last edited by sshifter : 10-23-2011 at 07:19 PM.