++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-08-2005, 03:30 AM   #16
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by stappissohot) I feel sorry for his wife...lol just a joke, if I was his wife I wouldn't want to have him carrying around a necklace with my name on it, it would freak me out.... sorry I'm in a kidding mood, don't take me seriously
What, I love that necklace!! Looks VERY rock'n'roll on him, but then again Myles ALAWAYS looks like a rockstar!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-08-2005, 06:43 AM   #17
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by stappissohot) I feel sorry for his wife...lol just a joke, if I was his wife I wouldn't want to have him carrying around a necklace with my name on it, it would freak me out.... sorry I'm in a kidding mood, don't take me seriously
do you really expect we take you seriously?
Old 11-08-2005, 06:44 AM   #18
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) This was discussed before on ABB.net. I think, if I remember right, someone asked him before a show in the parking lot and he said it has his wife's name on it? (or someone else's name).

Thats right Steve. He wears the name of his wife Selena on it....thats so beautiful
Old 11-08-2005, 06:47 AM   #19
Trimontana
USER INFO »

You, dude, sound like an ignorant to me. Myles is in love with his wife and i think its beautiful than he carrys her wife's name like that. I dont wanna sound rude, but thats the impression your post gave me when i read it.

Last edited by Trimontana : 11-08-2005 at 07:46 AM.
Old 11-22-2005, 12:44 AM   #20
rainfall
USER INFO »
Steve is right, Myles's does wear his wifes name around his neck. I am sure it has something to do with carrying her where ever he goes..and her knowing that he is completely committed to her.
Old 11-22-2005, 04:55 PM   #21
evyllsummer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) This was discussed before on ABB.net. I think, if I remember right, someone asked him before a show in the parking lot and he said it has his wife's name on it? (or someone else's name).

yes...