++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 02-27-2009, 06:52 PM   #76
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama wins

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) It still pisses me off that those bankers who lied about their profits and the worth of their mortgages that they loaned for got all of that money last year, and spent it rediculously on things like that $450.000 party that they just had to have and spending millions on the Super Bowl,ect and they are getting more money and we are going to end up having to pay for that.

The way I feel about it is they made the mess themselves by lying and being greedy so they should have to clean their own mess up, not us!!!

There are a lot of things in this bailout that are a waste of money,imo. Like spending millions of dollars on STD ed in schools. That should be the job of parents not the schools. Let the people who are ultimately incharge of teaching their kids talk to them about this stuff like they are supposed to do.

As far as the whole economic stimulis package goes, I don't see how that is going to fix the economy, especially once its time to start paying that all back.

Unfortunately there are enough lazy minded citizens not paying close attention and a fawning media not seriously questioning Obamas plans that will allow this "stimulous plan" to continue.
I also have a question like yours Julie. How will funding for abortion in other countries stimulate the American economy? Perhaps Obama is thinking of the embrionic stem cells we could harvest from dead children for medical research and profit.

-Homer Simpson

Old 02-27-2009, 08:31 PM   #77
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

That is a good question to ask as well eusebioCBR! The people running this nation, sadly enough never cease to amaze me My view on the topic of abortion is that I'm not really for it because I could have easily become victim to that but if Obama brings back partial birth abortion then he is worse than the person I thought he was to begin with.
I don't know enough about the embrionic stem cell thing to comment about it, should read up about it though.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-01-2009, 09:19 PM   #78
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) Unfortunately there are enough lazy minded citizens not paying close attention and a fawning media not seriously questioning Obamas plans that will allow this "stimulous plan" to continue.
I also have a question like yours Julie. How will funding for abortion in other countries stimulate the American economy? Perhaps Obama is thinking of the embrionic stem cells we could harvest from dead children for medical research and profit.
Narrow Minded Gather COME ON !!! those black woman still under that obama spell
Old 03-07-2009, 08:24 AM   #79
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

Just selling T-Shirts on Obamas Homepage "smells like teen spirit". His speeches are more worth than teenies levels.
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [SoleiŽAh]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3
Old 03-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #80
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

^Obama just pulls his speeches out of his ass and hopes that people will buy the lies
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 03-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #81
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) ^Obama just pulls his speeches out of his ass and hopes that people will buy the lies
and so did every other presidient before him gotta have that suit looking good and that speach ready
Old 03-13-2009, 08:07 PM   #82
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

Personally I think that Obama does his job as a president can do. To present ideals of the common american dream as it should be. Ice screams and politics peoples.

:-)
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [SoleiŽAh]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3
Old 03-14-2009, 11:28 PM   #83
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) and so did every other presidient before him gotta have that suit looking good and that speach ready

You got that right Sis Especially Bill Clinton
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 03-15-2009, 11:54 PM   #84
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sakizopa) Personally I think that Obama does his job as a president can do. To present ideals of the common american dream as it should be. Ice screams and politics peoples.

:-)
indeed you cant set judgemeant even on politicians unless your in their shoes you cant please everybody but you gotta do your job as best you can some will hate some will love some will agree and some will disagree
Old 03-16-2009, 12:01 AM   #85
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) You got that right Sis Especially Bill Clinton
the entire fling was a cover up for something I Was Proud Of Bill He Lied Ad Then Turn Around And Corrected That Takes Guts and kinda makes ya wonder who was running the country while that was taking place proabley hillary
Old 03-16-2009, 01:52 AM   #86
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) the entire fling was a cover up for something I Was Proud Of Bill He Lied Ad Then Turn Around And Corrected That Takes Guts and kinda makes ya wonder who was running the country while that was taking place proabley hillary

He corrected ONLY because he got caught.

-Homer Simpson

Old 03-16-2009, 09:31 AM   #87
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) indeed you cant set judgemeant even on politicians unless your in their shoes you cant please everybody but you gotta do your job as best you can some will hate some will love some will agree and some will disagree
This is the common idea of democracy. But Obama sets up spiritual thoughts of life to combine all folks in the United States. And this is more than any president has done before!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCxo6BUG4JI
-> Stevie Wonder "Free"

Making our world to a vision for
L I F E

Last edited by Sakizopa : 03-19-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:47 PM   #88
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) He corrected ONLY because he got caught.

Exactly!!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 03-19-2009, 11:16 PM   #89
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) He corrected ONLY because he got caught.
yes but still that took guts after lying then turning everybodys views back on the united states the guy made momeant of history that will never be forgotten he may have not change the world but he left us with something unforgetable
Old 03-19-2009, 11:21 PM   #90
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sakizopa) This is the common idea of democracy. But Obama sets up spiritual thoughts of life to combine all folks in the United States. And this is more than any president has done before!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCxo6BUG4JI
-> Stevie Wonder "Free"

Making our world to a vision for
L I F E
thats why hes cool in ways of changing its about time at this point Sakizopa i was finding it hard picturing McCaine In Office For Real Good Lord The Right Thing Happend Come On