++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-12-2011, 08:44 AM   #2836
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

I sleep in on Saturday. Thank God I have that luxury right now, it's wonderful. I feel like I've been reborn!

Donnelaith

"Hang me, watch awhile
Let me see you smile as I die
Take me, as my body burns
Let me see you yearn, while I cry" Ode...CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGQgDGj5rqI

"What was I? A phantom. Infinitely satisfied. I don't know whence came the capacity to love Suzanne. She taught me what death was when she was burnt. She was sobbing when they dragged her to the stake; She couldn't believe they could do it to her. This was a child my Suzanne, a woman of no understanding of human evil.
Who am I ? I am the one who wept for Suzanne when no one else wept. I am the one who saw the spirit of Suzanne leave her painracked body. I saw it RISE UPWARDS."...Anne Rice

"By what authority do you do these things?" The Religious Authorities

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most." Marianne Williamson

"When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you." Eric Hoffer

"The enemy is fear. We think it is hate; but, it is fear." Gandhi

"Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will." James Stephens

I think that wrapped it up. All I can say is ...THANK YOU!....
BLESSINGS...LOVE...LIGHT.....PEACE!

Last edited by Sasa : 11-12-2011 at 08:48 AM.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:29 AM   #2837
Sasa
USER INFO »

UNLIMITED CHOICES

"Caught up in the middle
Had no choice, had no choice
Birthright forgotten, so silent
No voice"...Sister, CREED

Blue Collar edition...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1I8lp52Af8

"Prosperity is your birthright, and you hold the key to more abundance." Unknown

"The Eagle represents strength, freedom, choice, and independence. Free to fly…
free to soar…free to choose…free to experience...free to live...free to just BE what it was created to be...free...individual, awesome and perfect as it is."

A Life Of Unlimited Abundance and Happiness
Truly Is Your Birthright!

"The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy...
I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." Jesus

Do you know what moments in life make you happy? Those little moments when you catch yourself really smiling.

Those are the moments we want to increase.

They bring abundance...unlimited abundance because abundance is a reflection of happiness just in a different form, they go hand in hand.

Last edited by Sasa : 11-13-2011 at 08:33 AM.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:43 AM   #2838
Sasa
USER INFO »

BE STILL AND KNOW...

"What is right or wrong,
I don't know who to believe in,

Church bells ringing,
pass the plate around,
choir is singing as their leader falls to the ground
Please Mr. Prophet man tell me which way to go,
I gave my last dollar,
Can I still come to your show?

What is right or wrong,
I don't know who to believe in." In America. Creed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uLHHWndH_E

"You get the essence of what you think about, whether you want it or not." Abraham

"The Lord of hosts will not respond to your wish until you have assumed the feeling of already being what you want to be, for acceptance is the channel of His action." – Neville

"The idea you have for a book, new invention, or play is real in your mind. This is why you can believe you have it now. Believe in the reality of your idea, plan, or invention, and as you do, it will become manifest." – Dr. Joseph Murphy

"The power of our beliefs can work in either direction to become life affirming or life denying." – Gregg Braden

"You do not need to be affected by the economy or man made conditions. You can create your own personal economic environment of prosperity." Sanaya Roman

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.” Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by Sasa : 11-14-2011 at 04:51 AM.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:36 PM   #2839
Sasa
USER INFO »

Moving Forward...

"Somebody told me the wrong way...YEAH!
I hope I helped you live."
Wrong Way...CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I_Rs5DIYv8

LOOK FORWARD...Your Future is as BRIGHT as you DREAM it to be.

"I tell you the past is a bucket of ashes. " ~Carl Sandburg, "Prairie," Complete Poems, 1950

"The Past is the textbook of tyrants; the Future is the Bible of the Free. Those who are solely governed by the Past stand like Lot's wife, crystallized in the act of looking backward, and forever incapable of looking before." ~Herman Melville, White Jacket

"Your mind is creative, know your thoughts, give complete focus on only the things you want to happen, only the things that bring peace, love and happiness into your life and into those lives around you, Leave the rest to burn."

"TIME is not LINEAR its CIRCULAR!"
when you change your future, with the power of now..you change the past simultaneously...focus on now to create tomorrow.

Last edited by Sasa : 11-15-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:12 AM   #2840
Sasa
USER INFO »

INNER STRENGTH

"Although the names change
inside we are all the same,...."

"There's a peace (piece ..pun intended) inside us all,
Let it be your friend
it will help you carry on in the end,
There's a peace (piece) inside us all..." Inside US ALL. CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-91bZDeqsOo

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." Mahatma Gandhi

"Strength is a matter of a made up mind." John Beecher

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings as eagles; They shall run, and not be weary; and They shall walk, and not faint." [Isaiah 40:31]

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car." OOPS..wrong quote..sowry..back to the subject:

"I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within." Anonymous

"He who is plenteously provided for from within needs but little from without." Goethe
Old 11-17-2011, 01:45 PM   #2841
Sasa
USER INFO »

"I AM FREE"

"Said eyes, Those EYES...
Don't steal my FREEDOM
Oh ..my FREEDOM" To Whom it May Concern. CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYjrF...eature=related ((NICE SOUND on this one...something different about it from all the rest,...even the voice was different, different energy maybe. Good dancing song, or having a drink alone song... I like it.))

"Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood." Khalil Gibran

We reach perfection as soon as we let it go.

PERFECT Freedom comes when we no longer seek acceptance from outside sources, but only when we find the courage to look within.

The only eyes that can steal my freedom are my own.

Last edited by Sasa : 11-17-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:14 AM   #2842
Sasa
USER INFO »

"MIND>>>>BODY....CONNECTION."

"I lie awake on a long, dark night
I can't seem to tame my mindSlings and arrows are killing me inside
Maybe I can't accept the life that's mine
No I can't accept the life that's mine..."

"Me..I'm rusted and weathered
Barely holding together
I'm covered with skin that peels and it just won't heal..."
WEATHERED. CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWvpeLHcKQ8

Personal Story:
I recently completed an individual assignment on a support group experience that I had to write about. The support group dealt with people who are dealing with CHRONIC PAIN. I am including a small piece of the writing that details what the facilitator (PH.D in NUTRITION) said to us in closing.

"She made it a point to emphasize how important it is for us to keep our thoughts healthy and in thinking healthier our bodies will follow. We have instilled inside of us the power to choose what we think about and what we take into our minds as far as words and images, just as we have the power to choose what foods go into our mouths and bodies. She said the mind, body connection is powerful and real, and makes a huge difference in our health." ...My Support Group Journal

"Your body is constantly renewing itself. The one thing about it you can be surest of is CHANGE. Every one of the millions of cells of which it is composed is constantly being renewed. Even your bones are daily renewing themselves in this way.

These cells are building—building—building. Every day they tear down old tissue and rebuild it with new. There is not a cell in your body, not a muscle or tissue, not a bone, that is more than eleven months old! " Secret of the Ages by Robert Collier

"You can hold before your mind's eye only the vision of youth, of manly vigor, of energy and strength and beauty—and that is the model that your cells will use to build upon." Collier

"Up in your subconscious mind is a Master Chemist with all the formulas of Universal Mind to draw upon, who can keep that chemical laboratory of yours making new parts just as fast as you can wear out the old." Collier

Is my master Chemist...a Dr. JEKYLL or a Mr. HYDE?

Have a GREAT DAY!
Old 11-19-2011, 06:41 AM   #2843
Sasa
USER INFO »

Hmmm....I met My Master Chemist! "Houston we have a problem..."

http://www.deathstudios.com/Masks/ca..._hyde_mask.jpg

I should get this fixed. Identify Problem. Create a SOLUTION.

EXAMPLE:

Problem: Mysterious Bursts of POWERFUL winds.

Solution: Expand Borders. (SEE PHOTO)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net... 023208_n.jpg

JUST KIDDING ...on to more important matters.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:07 AM   #2844
Sasa
USER INFO »

"COME FULL CIRCLE"

"It's funny how times can change, rearrange
and distance makes the pain fade away
so important then, doesn't matter now

Both feet on the ground
come full circle, YEAH." Full Circle. CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ9cfOCvAeI

"And I say the sacred hoop of my people was one of the many hoops that made one circle, wide as daylight and as starlight, and in the center grew one mighty flowering tree to shelter all the children of one mother and one father." Black Elk

I read a story once that said a certain people, many years ago, would join together in a circle and sing the souls of the lost children of the tribe back into their bodies by gently reminding them of who they really were. We sometimes forget.

Live the goodness

Life is difficult when you assume it to be so. Yet you never have to make that assumption.

Life is good when you allow it to be so. And you can always allow it to be.

It is not the situation itself that makes life one way or the other. It is the way you choose to view and to live the situation that makes all the difference.

Make the assumption that your life today is the very best it can possibly be. Then go out and prove that assumption true by the way you live.

Operate from a positive perspective and that will enable you to see the positive possibilities. Focus on visions of goodness and fulfillment, and the most valuable opportunities will fill your awareness.

You are immensely powerful, capable, and creative. See the goodness, be the goodness, live the goodness, and fill your life with the best possibilities.

— Ralph Marston from the Daily Motivator

__________________________________________________ _______

"I love blackjack. But I'm not addicted to gambling. I'm addicted to sitting in a semi circle." Mitch Hedberg

Last edited by Sasa : 11-19-2011 at 07:14 AM.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #2845
Sasa
USER INFO »

2012 is going to be NICE! Looking forward to it!
God Bless!+

(((Hugs))))
Old 11-30-2011, 07:30 AM   #2846
Sasa
USER INFO »

Don't Stop Dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGmwGR5WkJc

Create a storehouse of positive thoughts in order to over come any negativity. It's like spending money...if you have plenty in the bank, you will avoid debt, you need more coming in than going out. To maintain a healthy weight we must be balanced with intake vs output. Too much output, not enough input...creates an energy deficit.

Its the same with our minds, which ultimately creates our outer circumstances or at least the way we react and view our outer circumstances.

Affirmations are a good way to create a new storehouse of great thought, this is one of my personal ones:

"My mind is full of only loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences."

With much practice ...Magic Happens! Great Days Ahead...
Old 12-01-2011, 06:54 AM   #2847
Sasa
USER INFO »

"FICTION or NONFICTION?... that is the question!"
New Article in this months Scientific American Mind that says fiction Readers are more sociable than nonfiction readers. Interesting study because my youngest is a big fiction reader and she was voted the friendliest by classmates.

Says its because you are better able to relate to each character and therefore are able to accept a difference in perception by another due to a clearer understanding of what they may be feeling. It also opens up a wider dialogue approach to multiple situations. Most people respond to others based on dialogue experience. Certainly with the media these days and television those dialogues..HA! are very limited.

Lets just spray them..then they'll act like we want them to....KIDDING...

Nice READS this month...
http://www.scientificamerican.com/sciammind/

"How fiction shapes your social skills"

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Phillippians 4:8

"What I think about expands in my perception of life."

FEED THE BEAUTY!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-01-2011 at 07:10 AM.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:04 AM   #2848
Sasa
USER INFO »

Today's Affirmation:

"My mind is full of gratitude for my lovely and wonderful life."
Old 12-02-2011, 06:54 AM   #2849
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Don't Stop Dancing"

"It had been stormy all morning. Their dancing seemed to open the sky into bursts of sunlight." One photographers view of the genuine Hula.

Beautiful story and pictures in Islands magazine.

http://www.islands.com/

"Mind is the Master power that moulds and makes,
And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes
The tool of Thought, and, shaping what he wills,
Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills: —
He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass:
Environment is but his looking-glass." from Dhammapada

"Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words." King Solomon PROVERBS (23:7)

"The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors, that which it loves, and also that which it fears. It reaches the height of its cherished aspirations. It falls to the level of its unchastened desires - and circumstances are the means by which the soul receives its own. " from the book As a man Thinketh by James Allen

"Right thinking begins with the words we say to ourselves."

Affirmations are thoughts...every thought is an affirmation..a belief.

"I am never alone. God supports me and is with me at every step."
Old 12-02-2011, 06:56 AM   #2850
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Don't Stop Dancing"

"It had been stormy all morning. Their dancing seemed to open the sky into bursts of sunlight." One photographers view of the genuine Hula.

Beautiful story and pictures in Islands magazine.

http://www.islands.com/

"Mind is the Master power that moulds and makes,
And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes
The tool of Thought, and, shaping what he wills,
Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills: —
He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass:
Environment is but his looking-glass." from Dhammapada

"Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words." King Solomon PROVERBS (23:7)

"The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors, that which it loves, and also that which it fears. It reaches the height of its cherished aspirations. It falls to the level of its unchastened desires - and circumstances are the means by which the soul receives its own. " from the book As a man Thinketh by James Allen

"Right thinking begins with the words we say to ourselves."

Affirmations are thoughts...every thought is an affirmation..a belief.

"I am never alone. God supports me and is with me at every step."