++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 08-14-2009, 09:17 AM   #2656
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

GLORY TO GOD I Just Love The Precepts On Warfare PRAISE JESUS On Love Faith AND THE TRUTH PRAISE JESUS Warfare Can Be Very Weary And Cousoming To Our FAITH Today AS Long We Have A Closet AND PRAISE JESUS Ya,alls THOSE Kness NEVER Out Grow There Maker Through Our Conflicts No Matter What Stage Or How Far We,ve Come The FLESH Is Always At War With The Spirt Sometimes Its Back To The Garden WITH HIM Where That Cup Did Not PASS From His Precious Trembling Hands PRAISE JESUS PSALM 16>9>11 Therfore Our Hearts Should Be Glad And Rejoice IN HIS HOPE ITS A STRONG THING Ya,alls A Mighty Strong Thing THAT Are Flesh Can Also Rest In That Hope That Same Hope BECAUSE Only He Could Furfill FOR Thou Will Not Leave My Soul In Hell Neither Wilt Thou Suffer Thine Holy One To See Corruption Thou Will Show Me The Path Of Life, PRAISE JESUS LAM>1>19 I called For My Lovers But They Deceived Me My Priests And Mine Elders Gave Up The Ghost In The City While They Sought Their Meat To Relieve Their Souls Sometimes Its A Lonley Walk And Friends And Family become Estanged In Our Lifes If We,ve Loved Theme Or Disliked Theme PRAISE JESUS There Is Still HOPE THROUGH JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR PROVERBS>2 11>12> Discretion Shall Preserve Thee UNDERSTANDING SHALL KEEP THEE To Deliver Thee From The Way Of Evil Man From Theme That Speaketh Froward Things PRAISE JESUS AND GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENETHS Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 08-17-2009, 09:08 AM   #2657
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

The Preventer The Great Know It All THE HOPELSS Smog The Casting To And Fro WITH GREAT HOPES OF A Destruction Whos Restelss Will Is THIS All It Can Do To HURT GOD And His Children IN War As Much As In PEACE He Always Up No Good PRAISE JESUS LUKE>10>17>21 AND THE SEVENTY RETURNED Again With Joy With Great JOY Were They And said Lord Even The Devils Are Subject unto Us Through Thy NAME , And He Said Unto Theme I beheld satan As Lighting Fail From The Heaven BEHOLD I Give Unto YOU Power To Trread On Serpents And Scprpions And Over ALLLLLLLL THE POWER Of The Enmey And Nothing Shall Any Means Hurt You Notwithstanding IN THIS REJOICE Not That The Spirts Are Subject unto you But Rather Rejoice Because Your Names Are Written IN THAT HOUR JESUS REJOICED In Spirt And Said I THANK THEE O FATHER LORD OF HEAVEN AND OF EARTH That Thou Has Hid These Things From The Wise And Prudent And Hast Revealed Theme Unto Babes Even So Father For So It Seemed Good In Thy Sight PRAISE JESUS Keep Fighting The Opressor Ya,alls For His Will Walk With Him And Ask Unto Thy Serveants WHERE IS THOU GOD, PRAISE JESUS Psalm 105> 1>2>5 WHO Can Utter The MIGHTY ACTS Of The Lord Who Can Show Forth All His Praise PRAISE JESUS That WE May See The Good Of Thy Chosen That I May Rejoice In Thy Gladness Of Thy Nation Psalm>24>7 LIFT UP YOUR HEADS From The Wicked O ye Gates And Be Ye Lift Up Ye Everlasting doors And The King Of Glory Shall Come Lord Strong And Mighty In Battle, JESUS MADE It For Us To Overcome The Things That One TIME one Would Question Why LORD YA SEE he is not far from thee BUT With THEE In The Same Battle PRAISE JESUS He Works For Us Not Against Us Ya,alls BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE WIT US IN THE NAMES THATS JUST ABOVE ALL OTHER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 08-18-2009, 09:29 AM   #2658
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~The Darkness Of Salvation

GLORY TO GOD Are Salvation Can Speak AND DELIVER US In Our Time Of Need PRAISE JESUS And Glory To God THESE Our The Days A Lot Requires A Lot Praise JESUS , Jesus Told US And Parable That We Often Need To Cling Too When All Hope Is Far From Us , thank you steve for the anouncemeants there need not worry about b/c i cant even work an I Pod Let Alone Put Those Links Up im bad i,ve took all the spam and so forth And Have Enjoyed It Am I Bad PRAISE JESUS We Have A Saviour Who Knows Our Wars And Troubles AND LAYED DOWN HIS LIFE TO FIGHT,em For Us PSALM 74>10>15 O God How Long Shall The Adversary Reproach Shall The Enmey Blaspheme Thy Name Forever why withdraw thou thy hand pluck it out of the bosom FOR GOD IS MY KING OF OLD WORKING SALVATION IN THE MIDST OF THE EARTH HE DID Divide The Sea By Thy Strength And Broke The Heads Of Leviathan in Pieces And Gave The Meat TO THE PEOPLE IN THE WILDERNESS PRAISE JESUS Tho Did Cleave The Foundation And The Flood Thou Dried Up Mighty Rivers PRAISE JESUS We Have An ULTIMATE Weapon Over The Wicked And Not Only That HOW He Trys Us As Indivuals JOHN 14>31>35 Now Is The Son Of Man Glorfied And God Is Glorified In Him ALL BATTLES WON If God Be Glorfied In Him God Shall Also Glorify Him In Himself And Shall Straightway Glorify Him HE Said In Verse 33 Little Children Yet A Little While I,am With you Ye Shall Seek Me And As I Said Unto The Jews Whither I Go Ye Cannot Come So Now I Say Unto You A NEW Commandmeant I GIVE UNTO YOU THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU That Ye Also Love One Another, PRAISE JESUS I know a chosen few Warriors PRAISE JESUS thats willing to fight In That Place GLORY TO GOD Where He Told Us Not To Come FOR He Walks With Us Where Angels Wont Tread As He Told Us THE BATTLE Belongs TO HIM Its Up To Us To Understand Each Other Or At Least Try To GLORY TO GOD We Our the Vessels PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND NEW FOUND STRENETH IN HIM Grow Us In All FOR With JESUS We Can Do All Things FOR HE IS OUR STRENETH PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME From our Kness To our Mood swings
Old 08-19-2009, 10:26 AM   #2659
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~~Morning Prayer

GLORY TO GOD PRAISE JESUS IN THESE DAYS OF UNCERTIANTIES And Warfare Ya,alls ITS BEST To STAND FAST WITH JEHOVHOA GOD In ALL Things Because HE Will Stand Fast With You Everyday We Are Called In These Times Ya,alls Either To Give Up Throw In The Towel PRAISE JESUS Ya Know Those Lies THE LORD Will Never Forsake Ya And So Forth THESE REMINDERS To Us IS LIES DESENDING FROM THE GATE OF HELL I CHOOSE THIS DAY Who I Will Serve And Go FORTH IN JESUS PRAISE JESUS, ISAIAH 26>1>4 IN THAT DAY Shall This Song Be Sung In The Land Of JUDAH We Have A Strong City Salvation Will GOD Appoint For Walls Open Ye The Gates PRAISE JESUS That The Righteous Nation Which Keepeth Truth MAY ENTER IN TODAY PRAISE JESUS The Good Lord Said We Waiteth Upon Salvation Not FOR TODAY HE SAID is The Day Of Salvation PRAISE JESUS THOSE Minds Whos UPON GOD Thou Wilt Keep Him In Perfect Peace Whose Mind Is Stayed On Thee BECAUSE We Trust In Thee Trust Ye IN HIM FOR IN THE LORD JEHOVHOA Is Everlasting Strength Ya,alls Ever Had Those Days Im Talking About Those Days COME ON We Need That Touch Of Everlasting Streneth That Knows Us PRAISE JESUS HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME And Everything RECIEVE FROM HIM IS HOLY GLORY TO GOD AMEN AND AMEN BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA,S IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 08-21-2009, 08:48 AM   #2660
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~The Night Songs

[size="3"][color="Black"]GLORY TO GOD ya,alls they removing The Popes Cast Today Comforting Thoughts To The Dude GLORY TO GOD everybody is in need of a sawbones today Even The Pope That Makes Me Feel Comforted I KNOW he Saying This Cant Be PRAISE JESUS , PSALM 119> Ya,alls 49>55 REMEMBEAR THE WORD Praise JESUS unto Thy Serveants UPON THE ROCK OF OUR HOPE This Is My Comfort In My Affliction JESUS The Proud Still A Going It AND IN ALL WAYS Have We Been Tempted Decline NOT FROM THE LAW We Can Recall HIS Judgements OF OLD And Have A Great Deal Of COMFORT PRAISE JESUS,AND IN THAT TIME Horror Will Indeed Show Its Twisted sting BECAUSE For The Wicked Forsake Thy Law I Have REMEMBERED THY NAME O LORD IN THE NIGHT And The LAW IS Holy This I Had Because I Kept Thy PRECEPTS OH THE SONGS OF THE PRECIOUS NIGHT GLORY TO GOD MATT>17>10>13 And His Disciples Asked Him Saying Why Then Say The Scribes That Elias Must First Come Not The Band Soft Christian brand Of Praise PRAISE JESUS And Jesus Answered And Said Unto Theme ELIAS What A Way To God WE READY Ya,alls PRAISE JESUS But No Ya,alls WE GOING Suffer It Out PRAISE Till Our Appointed TIME Truly JESUS Said Shall First He Come And Restore All Things BUT I SAY UNTO YOU THAT Elias Has come Already And They Have Knew Him Not But Have Done Unto Him WHATSOEVER Listed Like Wise Also The Son Of Man Suffer Of Theme PRAISE JESUS WHATS Great To Know Today Ya,alls The Suffermeant He Went Through In Those Days WAS Greater And Cant Be Compared To What We,ve Been Through PRAISE JESUS BECAUSE HE LIVES AND IS THE CORNER STONE OF UR LIFES Then The Disciples Understood That He Spoke Unto Theme Of John The Babtist GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE AND JOY BE WITH YA In His Messaure IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN
Old 08-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #2661
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Glory Of Contempt

PRAISE JESUS One Of My Favorite Topics GLORY TO GOD WHY ? Because A There Is A Warfare Countinually Going On To And From About The Children Of God AND B THERE IS FREEDOM PRAISE JESUS And There Is A Truth That Spoke Repeatley Of These Wars AND WHO WE WOULD CALL UPON PRAISE JESUS. Dan 12>1>2 And At That Time Shall Michale Stand Up The Great Prince Which Standeth For the children of thy people AND There Shall Be TIME Of Trouble Such As Never Was Since There Was A Nation Even To That Same Time And At That Time Thy People Shall Be Delivered Every One Found Written In The Book Of Life And Many Of Theme That Sleep In The Dust Of The Earth shall wake Some TO EVERLASTING LIFE And Some To Contempt And Everlasting Contempt Coming from verse 4 When Daniel Was Told To Shutup I BELIEVE YA,alls JESUS HAS INCREASED THROUGH OPRESSION DEPRESSION AND Wars JESUS John 8>verse 12 THEN JESUS SPOKE AGAIN UNTO THEME SAYING I,am The Light Of The World He That Follows Me Shall Not Walk In Darkness But Shall Have THE LIGHT OF LIFE PRAISE JESUS Ya,alls PEACE BE WITH Ya,s And BLESSINGS And May The PRAISE JESUS BLOT OUT THAT SPIRT OF CONFUSION AND BRING MORE JESUS To Ya WHERE We All Need The Most GLORY TO GOD IN THE NAME THAT ROCKS ABOVE ALL OTHER IN THE SWEET MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 08-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #2662
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~~PRAISE JESUS

Psalm 119>81>88 Just In Thought This Morning Ya,alls JUST In Thought PRAISE YA LORD JEHOVHOAH GOD For All Our Selfishness Un Greatfullness Who Can Tallia Up Ya,alls All Those PRAISES Sometimes We Our And With So Much Going At Times We Dont Stop To Thing PRAISE YA LORD I Was Once A Stranger So Much You Have done unto Us All Though The World Knoweth Not I know You Will Be With Me WHEN The World Keeps On Forsaken THE Greatest Cause Ever Lived JUST A Working Glory To God Our Soul Fainteth FOR THY SALVATION But Hope Is Planted In Thy WORD When Wilt Thou Comfort Me When We Needed PRAISE JESUS For It Was Described Like Smoke In The Bottle Ya,alls What Some Of Us Feel At Days cant be described WE Forget Not Thy Statutes THAT JOY THAT MUST BE UNLOCKED TO OUR FATHER Who Knows Us NOR NEVER LEAVES US OR FORSAKES US IN OUR TIMES OF NEED Verse 87 >tells Us Something That We Just Look Right Over GLORY TO GOD >They Had Almost Consumed me upon earth Fight daily And They Will Daily THE World Will Always Be The World And GOD Will Always Be God So We Forsake Not Thy Precepts Because We KNOW WE Will Not Turn BECAUSE Hes Going Be There For Us >QUICKEN Me AFTER Thy Love And Kindness So Shall So Shall I Keep The Testimony Of My Mouth PRAISE YA JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA,s IN JESUS NAME Jesus Said And It Is Easier For Heaven And Earth To Pass Ya Knows Sometimes In WAR In Life Our Hearts And Our Mind And Our Storms And HE SAID It Is Easier For All Of These Things Than One Tittle Of The Law To Fail AMEN
Old 08-26-2009, 08:27 AM   #2663
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Abide In Truth

RATHER than Self PRAISE JESUS the world we leave ya,alls Our Far From The Program Of Jesus GLORY TO GOD BUT Greater Ya,alls He That Abides In Us than he that dwells outside are prayer closets PRAISE JESUS A Donkey Is Of Course A Beast That Is Stubourn and often doeth not obey or understand BUT YET GOD Could Have Chose HIS best Raised Horses To Carry The Mary And Joseph To His Birth Place BUT He Chose The Donkey AND It Did Obey And Therefore Was Chosen Its Hard But If WE Obey He That Abides Daily In Us And Trust In Him That Strengeth Will Emerge Daily As The Eagle To get Us Through Our Daily Tasks That The World Has Programed For Us Daily It Can Start As Simple With Reading Our Daily Or Weekley Schuleds It Can Easliy Become A Branch JESUS SAID John 14>1>4 I,am THE TRUE VINE And My Father Is The Husbandman. Every Branch In Me That Bears Not Fruit He Taketh Away And Every Branch That Bears Fruit He Purges It That It May Bring Forth More Fruit NOW ye Are Clean Through The Word Which I Have Spoken To You THE CONERSTONE PRAISE JESUS Abide In ME And I In You As The Branch Cannot Bear Fruit Of Its Self Except It Abide In The Vine No More Ye Can Except Ye Abide In Me GLORY TO GOD We Give PRAISE TO GOD In All Things FOR HE IS THE SUSTAINER Of Life, Who Layeth Th Beams Of His Chambers In The Waters Who Makes The Clouds His Chariot Who Walketh Upon The Wings Of The Wind Who Maketh His Angels Spirts His Minsters A Flaming Fire Who Laid The Foundations Of The Earth That It Should Not Be Removed Forever BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WIT US IN Ya,alls IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME When The World Doggy Eat Dog Is Cramped Down Our Throats Give Our First Breathe AND PRAISE HE THAT ABIDES
Old 08-30-2009, 09:06 AM   #2664
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Auther And Finshier

PRAISE JESUS HE IS AND GLORY TO GOD Ya,alls Sometimes Ya,alls We Feels Like The Rock~A~By ~ Baby In That Tree Top Daily We All Fighting The Good Fight AMEN Just The Good Fight And Many Cant With Stand That Cold Because So Many Ya,alls Be Dead IN JESUS GLORY TO GOD BUT AS POWERFULL AS THAT NAME Romans Tells Us THAT Whosoever Shall Call Up On The JESUS In These Days Shall Be Saved AMEN We Our In A Strong Battle That Consoumes Truth Far From Us THE Word Says Ya,alls Blessed ARE Those WHO ARE ABLE TO STAND TILL THE END When The Battle Becomes Hard JESUS Wants Your FAITH To Become As Strong As The Foundation Which Is JESUS Though The Storms And Battles Our JUST Raging And Satan Is Trying Peform Every Weapon Possibile JESUS SAID Blessed OUR YA IF WE CAN STAND GLORY TO GOD How Many Knows THAT THE DESTROYER Is Always A Trying To Peform A Mircale A Wating On That Praise GLORY TO GOD THERE Is ONLY ONE ONLY ONE WHO IS ABLE TO GIVETH AND TO TAKETH AWAY AND HAS THE KEYS TO BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL Matt 10>Ya,alls 26>28 Fear Theme Not Therefore For There Is Nothing Surley Covered That Shall Not Be Revealed And Hid That Shall Be Known What I Tell Ya In Darkness That Speak Ye On The Light And What Ye hear in the ear that preach ye upon the house tops AND fear Not Theme Which Kill The Body But ARE Not ABLE To Kill The Soul But Rather Fear Him Which Is Able To Destoy Both Soul And Body In Hell YA,alls THIS Be Jesus Christ King Of King And Lord Of Lords OUR Faith Be With HIM Glory To GOD Before We Start To Turn Around Ya,alls And Our Faith Becomes Scorched GOD Gave Us The Power TO HOLD On A Extra Day AMEN He Before We Ready Just To Drop Everything At The First Signs Of Struggle Ya,alls BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WIT Ya,s In The Names Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty NAME OF JESUS
Old 09-07-2009, 10:17 AM   #2665
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

For It Was He That WON All Things For Us Mark >10~50 For Every One shall be salted with Fire And Every Sacrafice Shall Be salted With with salt Salt Is Good But If The salt have llost his saltness wherewith will ye have season it, THE WORD tells Us Be Of Good Speach And Know How To Anwser Every Man Have Salt In Yourselves AND HAVE PEACE WITH ANOTHER For It Was WHO DIED For The World Glory To God Mark>14>23>25>AND HE TOOK THE CUP And When He Had Given Thanks He gave it to theme AND They All Drank Of It And He Said Unto Theme, This is the blood Of the New Testament Which Is Shed For Many Verliy I Say Unto You I Will Drank No More Of That Fruit Of The Vine UNTIIL That Day That I Drink It New In The Kingdom Of God Mark>12>27 Ya,alls HE is Not The God Of The Dead But The God Of The Living He Told The Sadducees Ye Therefore Do Greatley Err. And That Same Spirt Of Err Ya.alls Is Always With Us Therefore We Stop And Think For A While OF THE LORD OF OUR LIFES AND WHAT TOLD US In These Days There Will Be Many False Spirts Going To And Fro BUT ONLY ONE WAY ONE TRUTH AND ONE LIFE PEACE BE WITH US ALL In JESUS MIGHTY NAME GLORY TO GOD From The Rising Of The Sun Unto The Going Down Of The Same Lords Name Is To Be Praised AMEN AND BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls
Old 09-15-2009, 09:13 AM   #2666
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~GOD Is GREAT

GLORY TO GOD, Truly A Phrase We All Know GLORY TO GOD And Truly A Phrase We Have Laughed At One Time Or Another What If Indeed A Hit By Sharon Osbourn What If He Was ONE OF US It Would Make You See Him More As Person And A Struggler Than The Super Natrual Being WE ALL WAYS CALL UPON ON IN THE TIMES OF OUR NEEDS AND STRUGGLES Will He Did Ya,alls THROUGH JESUS CHRIST KING OG KING AND LORD OF LORDS A Little Lower Than The Angels PRAISE JESUS AND ALL THINGS FOR His Children Did He Overcome THROUGH HIS WORD WHICH IS JESUS THE ALMIGHTY SWORD THAT BATTLES Without Cease And Comforts Us Time And Time Again Without Asking Nothing In Return EXCEPT PRAISE The Rocks And Nature Will Cry HIS PRAISE If We Dont Glory To God THE WORD SAYS PSALM 22 Verse 21> Save Me From The Lions Mouth For Thou Hast Heard Me From The Horns Of The Unicorns Who Has Such A Power TO UPLIFT US STILL JESUS CHRIST ISA>33>Verse 10 Thou Shalt Not See A Fierce People Of A Deeper Speach Than The World Does Not Understand PRAISE JESUS Or Percive Of A Stammering Tounge BLESSINGS AND Streneth Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 09-17-2009, 09:10 AM   #2667
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~Love

PRAISE JESUS, There Be No Greater Love Than The Love OF HIS MAJESTY When Life Gets Cruel HIS LOVE Is With Us And Where We,ve Have Been And What We Our Going Through PRAISE JESUS No Other Love Be Stronger Than His For His Children And In These Days That Love Is Declared Even If The War Becomes Harder THE SWORD Is In The Midst And Stronger On The Inside Of US PRAISE JESUS Luke>11>20>23 A Part Of Our Daily Battles PRAISE JESUS And Glory To God Just Gotta Hold And Lay It Down At He That Is Able By Love Not By War To Win All Of Our Battles For Us BUT IF The Finger OF GOD Cast Out Devils NO DOUBT The Kingdom Of God Is Come On You PRAISE JESUS When Strong In Armed Keepeth His Palace His Goods Are In Peace PRAISE JESUS But When Stronger Than He Shall Come Upon Him All His Armour Ya See Where He Trusts And Divides His Spoils PRAISE JESUS He That Is Not With Me Is Against Me And He That Gathers Not With Me Scatters PRAISE JESUS I PRAISE JESUS That He Is For Us NEVER At Any Time Turned Us Away Mabey Perhaps Ya,alls Never Seen That Certian Place That We All Try To Grasp Too BUT In Our Times Of Needs Regardless Of Insantiy Regardless Of Anything THE World Knew Me Not PRAISE JESUS BUT HE That Is Is Saviour And King Took Me In Time And Time Again And Made It Right PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETHHHH Ya,alls IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS
Old 09-22-2009, 08:33 AM   #2668
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Living Proof

TODAY Its Monday Glory To God Preparing For Another Week Of It GLORY TO GOD PRAISE JESUS His Song Upon Hearts Beautiful Is,nt GLORY TO GOD , PRAISE JESUS If Your Something Or 30 Something PRAISE JESUS And Still Feel Like The Rejected Child And Utterly Alone Around Friends And Family And The Skys Calling You Some Place GLORY TO GOD Wait PRAISE JESUS these days are our wake up call For The Good, PRAISE JESUS THESE, Our Times When Her Wars Our Endless Her People Slain Without Cause GLORY TO GOD Would Match The The Struggle And The Tormeant And The Wars Of Hearts And Soul PRAISE JESUS We Need Each Other To Cry Out And Except That JESUS Is Our Rock And Will Shall Not Be Moved Today Glory To God I know some of us feel we are just being pushed of it GLORY TO GOD which Is A Hard Thing To Be Done THIS Is Hard Warfare Ya,alls We Fighting today BUT Know Only His Hands And His Hands Alone Can Place You Right Back Up On That Rock, DAN 12> And There Shall Be Now Feel Ya,alls Geninue Is The Word Of God There Shall Be A Time Of Trouble Such As Never Was Since A Nation In These Days We Cry For Truth We Cry For Song AND Give Our Every Living Breathe To God FOR UNTO US A Child Was Born JESUS CHRIST BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US In Our All Times Of Different Needs And Troubles IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN AND AMEN
Old 09-23-2009, 08:46 AM   #2669
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~All Things

GLORY TO GOD AND PRAISE JESUS, Matt 3>5>11 Then Went Out To Him Jerussalem And All Judaea and all the region round about jordan confessing their sins But When John Saw Many Of The Pharisees And Sadducees Come To His Babtisim HE said Unto Theme O Genration Of Vipers Who Hath Warned You To Flee From The Wrath To Come And Preached Unto Theme THE GREATER REEDEMER Repentance AND HE Told Theme FOR i SDay Unto You That God Is Able Of These Stones To Raise Up The Children Of Abraham , And Now Also The Axe Is Laid Unto The Root Of Trees , PRAISE JESUS Therefore Every Tree Ya,alls Which Not Bring Forth Good Fruit Or The Law Is Cut Down Into Fire And Ya,alls I Feel Good About What Im Preaching PRAISE JESUS We Our We Walking By Faith Today And Not By Sight We Our Here Today GLORY TO GOD AND PRAISE JESUS Wants So Far Off PRAISE JESUS Verse 11 I indeed Babtize You With Water Unto Repentance But That Cometh After Me IS MIGHTER THAN I WHOSE SHOES I,am Not Worthy To Bear HE SHALL Babtise Ya With Holy Ghost And With Fire We Need His Streneth Today Ya,alls Just In The Simple Things GLORY TO GOD In Him All Things Was Fuifilled Including Our Daily Fights IN Christ I Can Perform All Things Because He Gives Us That Unknown Streneth That With Men Cant Be Done BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN
Old 09-24-2009, 08:56 AM   #2670
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

JOHN>3>16 PRAISE JESUS It Something That Some Days Ya,alls We May Need To Grasp Tight, GLORY TO GOD For It Is A Classic it seems After So Much Warfare And Strong Battle FOR, GOD, So Loved The World That He Gave HIS Only Begotten Son That Whosoever Believeth In Him, Should Not Perish But Have Everlasting Life Some Times Ya,alls We Dont Hear Enough !!! That Same SPIRT Is Minstiring Today That Jesus Words Has Become A Classic With Fancy Speach And Misconceptions !!! Of The Preaching Of The Gospel In Again The End Of Days PRAISE JESUS When What We Need Is HIM GLORY TO GOD To Bind Us Let Us be There For His Call As He Is For Us PRAISE JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,lls IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME