++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-24-2005, 01:40 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Just A Poet

Un Worthy Of You Un Worthy Of your Many Wonders Un Worthy Of Your All Everything I Say Never Comes Out Right And I grasp When Thou Has Given Me A Choice i could i ever think or even dare to make another choice how could i there is no other love in my hearts that ye shall find forgive me please of all the times i failed forgive me of being selfish upon your weak flesh Unworthy of you but im dead out with out you im nothing without you unworthy of you i give you my life i you got my heart and its yours and with you it will always remain you got faith in me i knew you did thank you for not calling quits on me your a perfect example of what should be you never give up when we fail is when we give pride is like a man who had it all and was to proud to show his own faults before the master there is no life there is no wonder there is no breath there is no reason untill we fall in the masters hand you can search many oceans and many lands and many doors through your heart mind body and soul where does it lead back to you where you started back to where your made your peace right back to the masters hand unworthy of you unworthy of your meaning wonders unworthy of your many gifts in my own way im trying to say thank you and forgive its way way way overdue but how i love you burn me to there is nothing left yet to burn i will stand by you just a poet its how we think how we deal how we feel how i love my endless insperation and what inspires it just a poet
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-24-2005, 03:53 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
i really like this one, CS......

it says volumes...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 02-24-2005, 09:06 PM   #3
HR2004
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) i really like this one, CS......

it says volumes...

I agree it was awesome.
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 02-24-2005, 09:38 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thanks
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything