++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-25-2003, 06:38 PM   #46
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
If anyone wants a copy of the interview, just post your AIM here or if you want, feel free to send me a pm and I'll be happy to share it with you.

Relearn Love
Old 09-26-2003, 06:59 PM   #47
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
He looks good, the interview was sub-par, nothing that hadn't already been said, but it was the first time I heard the name of the guy suing. Or, one of the guys, rather. Thanks for posting it.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 09-27-2003, 02:38 PM   #48
Lechium
USER INFO »
And why do girls find THAT (hillbilly Jim Bob look) attractive? =(
Old 09-27-2003, 08:29 PM   #49
mamm1234
USER INFO »
Thanks Jez, for posting on here also. So much time you have given all of us.

I saw the stills on the Pit when you first posted them. To be honest, I don't agree with ppl that he looks great. What I saw made me pretty concerned. He still has a lot of the puffiness in his face. Don't know what that means but it can't be good, imo. Could he still be on the meds. I can't imagine them thinking about moving on until Stapp is completely healed.
Just my opinion, though.
Thanks again.
Old 09-28-2003, 09:46 AM   #50
JenRN
USER INFO »
I guess everyone's perception is different, I personally think he looks better. Really so what if he is "full" in the face, he is part cherokee remember! If he has all these problems with his voice etc.. and his known back injury odds are he is still on meds for inflammation etc... This I am familiar with due to being an orthopedic nurse. He looks healthy to me, actually I think we all should stop being so critical of him!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 09-28-2003, 10:57 AM   #51
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Ditto,I second that !!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 09-28-2003, 11:00 AM   #52
Blaize
USER INFO »
I thought he looked pretty healthy. And like Jen said, if he is taking anything for inflammation for his back or his throat then he is going to have some swelling.
He was smiling and that matters more than how "fat" he looked....
Old 09-28-2003, 12:24 PM   #53
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Yvonne

I would perfer that Scott would not speak on this subject anymore.....in my opinion he was drunk and that's that and let's just move on to something more positive
I'm glad he looks and seems healthier... but I do have to agree with this.

I hate to say it, but he really should just leave it alone now. I do believe he was drunk. I'm not saying that makes him a terrible person ... he just made a mistake, that's all. I just don't like that he is "fibbing" about it. I understand that he can't admit it with what's going on with the lawsuit ... but then he should just not say anything. It would really be better that way.

He probably really did intend to express his emotions "in a dramatic way" by laying on the stage and all that ... but he was still drunk.

He would hold a lot more credibilty if he just didn't talk about it.

Please ... no one jump at me ... I'm very happy that the lawsuit isn't going anywhere. And I'm thrilled to see him looking and feeling good.

Just my opinion ...
Old 09-28-2003, 01:15 PM   #54
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Blaize
<b>He was smiling and that matters more than how "fat" he looked.... </b>

I agree with you, Blaize. It was great to see him rested and with that great smile on his face again.

Relearn Love
Old 09-28-2003, 02:27 PM   #55
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedlvr
<b>I'm glad he looks and seems healthier... but I do have to agree with this.

I hate to say it, but he really should just leave it alone now. &nbsp;I do believe he was drunk. &nbsp;I'm not saying that makes him a terrible person ... he just made a mistake, that's all. &nbsp;I just don't like that he is "fibbing" about it. &nbsp;I understand that he can't admit it with what's going on with the lawsuit ... but then he should just not say anything. &nbsp;It would really be better that way.

He probably really did intend to express his emotions "in a dramatic way" by laying on the stage and all that ... but he was still drunk.

He would hold a lot more credibilty if he just didn't talk about it.

Please ... no one jump at me ... I'm very happy that the lawsuit isn't going anywhere. &nbsp;And I'm thrilled to see him looking and feeling good.

Just my opinion ... </b>

WE were not talking about the drinking incident! I think they were just commenting on his looks, I think we all quite frankly are sick of the lawsuit!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 09-28-2003, 06:40 PM   #56
mamm1234
USER INFO »
What I was also going to say was that I didn't respond on the pit, (which I rarely do anymore anyway) because I knew I would be jumped.

Yes, he certainly looks better than last fall.

No, that is not the old Scott Stapp. that we saw up until about a year ago.

What I expressed was concern for the guy. I love him as we all do and was just being honest. If he was a personal friend I'd say..hey man...take a little more time before you go back. Get totally healthy first. Just be concerned about yourself now. Your fans luv you and they only want the best for you. They'll wait.

Maybe I'm just old enough to know that we just can't wish things away. I pray and hope that Scott continues to heal inside and out. He deserves peace and happiness and maybe most of all...love. And with time and work, he will get it.
Old 09-28-2003, 06:47 PM   #57
Sheila63
USER INFO »
You're right, mamm. I want all of those things for him as well. I've always said that I'm willing to wait for the new cd and the tour, although it's hard, because I want him and the other guys to be healthy in body, mind and spirit.

Relearn Love
Old 09-29-2003, 05:20 PM   #58
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
WE were not talking about the drinking incident! I think they were just commenting on his looks, I think we all quite frankly are sick of the lawsuit!

Well ... I WAS talking about it! I'm not quite sure exactly what you're confused about. Yvonne DID comment on the fact that SHE wished he (Scott) would stop talking about it ... (THE INCIDENT) and that she believes that he was drinking that night. I was simply agreeing with HER!

Is it okay if I reply to someone's post and express my opinion??? Or is there a rule book on things we can and can not say? If there is ... I must have missed it. I really wish everyone would stop jumping down people's throats! I guess I should've known ... (as stated in the last paragraph of my last "quoted" post).

Maybe I'm taking you the wrong way ... but that really bothered me.
Old 09-29-2003, 05:32 PM   #59
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedlvr
<b>Well ... I WAS talking about it! I'm not quite sure exactly what you're confused about. Yvonne DID comment on the fact that SHE wished he (Scott) would stop talking about it ... (THE INCIDENT) and that she believes that he was drinking that night. &nbsp;I was simply agreeing with HER!

Is it okay if I reply to someone's post and express my opinion??? &nbsp;Or is there a rulebook on things we can and can not say? If there is ... I must have missed it. &nbsp;I really wish everyone would stop jumping down people's throats! &nbsp;I guess I should've known ... (as stated in the last paragraph of my last "quoted" post).

Maybe I'm taking you the wrong way ... but that really bothered me. </b>

Ummmm yeah you did take me the wrong way. I was simply stating we had a steady conversation going about something and low and behold here came the lawsuit again. Of course you have a right to speak your own opinion, I guess coming to this thread we did not think it would turn into "another" lawsuit thread, because I myself would of stayed out of it is all! I just think at least 80% of us on here are tired of the lawsuit is all. Sorry did not mean to offend you.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 09-29-2003, 05:57 PM   #60
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Ummmm yeah you did take me the wrong way. &nbsp;I was simply stating we had a steady conversation going about something and low and behold here came the lawsuit again. &nbsp; Of course you have a right to speak your own opinion, I guess coming to this thread we did not think it would turn into "another" lawsuit thread, because I myself would of stayed out of it is all! &nbsp;I just think at least 80% of us on here are tired of the lawsuit is all. &nbsp;Sorry did not mean to offend you. </b>

I hardly think that this has turned into "another lawsuit thread." And when you say, "WE did not think it would turn into this" ... who exactly is "we"? YOU were the only one that jumped at me.

And yes ... there was a steady conversation going ... about the interview. I'm not sure why you're so shocked that this topic was brought up again. That IS what the interview was about, wasn't it? I guess I just thought that it was equally reasonable to comment on what the interview was actually ABOUT rather than just how he LOOKED. Again ... I was simply agreeing with what was said first in someone else's post.

Sorry if my ONE reply to someone else's thoughts made you wish you stayed out of here.

It's no wonder I only have 195 posts in over the course of a whole year!