++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-24-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
Stevensonart
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
He's Back

After I posted the thread of Jaclyn post hinting at a tour, I went on Scott's twitter just for the slim chance that he may have started tweeting again and sure enough he has. Yesterday, here are the posts.

scottstapp SCOTT STAPP
Check...Check 1,2,3...Is this working? Im in full throttle, back, and missed u all! I'm ready 2 ROCK w/my Tweet Nation! How have you been?
21 hours ago

scottstapp SCOTT STAPP
Yes, Yes, and Yes...exciting CREED news and STAPP news ahead. STAY TUNED MY FRIENDS!!!

scottstapp SCOTT STAPP
Man...I missed you all so much!!!! (-:
21 hours ago

scottstapp SCOTT STAPP
Check this out and spread the word... media.causes.com/576542?p_id=92…
19 hours ago

Lets all get on twitter and let him know we are glad for his return. Blow it up CreedFiends
Old 08-24-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: He's Back

Well. I'm still waiting for that solo record.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:11 AM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Well. I'm still waiting for that solo record.
Im, whatching Erene and waiting as well
Old 08-25-2011, 05:35 PM   #4
adparaiki
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to adparaiki Send a message via MSN to adparaiki

I'm just glad hes back now.

Looking forward to hear more, whenever Scott's ready.

I am glad if he is taking his time over the next album, I want this to be the best he can give, and it's gonna be amazing I recon. Double album, I ain't complaining I love his solo cd, and all the creed stuff

and on my band page
www.facebook.com/textbooktakedown
Old 08-26-2011, 12:13 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by adparaiki) I'm just glad hes back now.

Looking forward to hear more, whenever Scott's ready.

I am glad if he is taking his time over the next album, I want this to be the best he can give, and it's gonna be amazing I recon. Double album, I ain't complaining I love his solo cd, and all the creed stuff
hopefully he gets it out before, the new year things however do take time, its a complicated as well as complex narrow bridge that follows from the, narrow path. peace
Old 08-27-2011, 11:43 PM   #6
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Im, whatching Erene and waiting as well
Ugh, that storm is NASTY... Don't get me started on how worried I am about friends along the eastern seaboard of the States and Quebec (it'll be going right over that province and we'll be getting the eastern edge of it here in NS).........

(goes back to topic)

Yeah, I can't wait for new music either but I'm willing to wait until Scott is ready and it's done to his satisfaction. Perfection takes time after all...

It was SO good to see his posts in MySpace again too!!

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 08-29-2011, 08:44 AM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) Ugh, that storm is NASTY... Don't get me started on how worried I am about friends along the eastern seaboard of the States and Quebec (it'll be going right over that province and we'll be getting the eastern edge of it here in NS).........

(goes back to topic)

Yeah, I can't wait for new music either but I'm willing to wait until Scott is ready and it's done to his satisfaction. Perfection takes time after all...

It was SO good to see his posts in MySpace again too!!
yeah i,ve been worried about as well storms can be Inconvenice they however bring folks together to work You can see Gods beauty and design riding out our storms. but neverthless from a scientifc, point of view we have a lot to do with it more than we know it be true that God created man in his own image there is no trick to it. that he indeed feels are pains and flustrations and when they pile high they do have a way of consuming the asmosphere. till these days that relatiy between human nature and God is showing. i hope and pray all remain safe if its hitting your area like i said before its best to get a plan before time. back to the solo record not that there is not anything else would could possibly think about at this time, if he takes his time there and balances his tounorquits he should have a good record out he cant be rushed i,ve always said that, a chosen few Got ur Back Praise Jesus hes got ours AMEN....