++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-30-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
Yeeesahhh
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Human Clay...More like Human G....

Just kidding! I love the record. But apparently some people think the cover is about as bad as it gets with all the 3D rendering and whatnot. i think it was good for the time. Check out what some artists are doing with it...

http://www.bandjob.com/thread/219/CO...-by-Lead-Light

Some good stuff in there.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:17 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: Human Clay...More like Human G....

Don't like some of the comments, but some of those Ideas are pretty cool. I never had a problem with the cover art, personally.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:15 AM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Yeeesahhh) Just kidding! I love the record. But apparently some people think the cover is about as bad as it gets with all the 3D rendering and whatnot. i think it was good for the time. Check out what some artists are doing with it...

http://www.bandjob.com/thread/219/CO...-by-Lead-Light

Some good stuff in there.
those are not artist my friend, but ediots that have nothing more to with their pass time.... human clay had brillant art work...And Highlighted, The Lyrics....To Never Die... creed has always been creative with visual and art work... ......
Old 07-29-2010, 02:32 AM   #4
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer

I mean, honestly, that artwork was a little overblown. But what wasn't overblown about Creed during that era? Jesus Christ poses, leather pants, Creed Quest... let's be real.

I ate it up back then, just like a lot of other people, but in retrospect that s#!t was bananas. Haha.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:38 PM   #5
bilal
USER INFO »

The art work on Human Clay was terrible... but don't any one remember the art work on Weathered... it was holocaust. I really liked the one on My Own Prison though, actually, it was the reason why I picked it from the shelf in the first place. Sweet.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:32 AM   #6
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer

Ah, 'My Own Prison'... from the days when Photoshop wasn't a word.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Redeemer)
I mean, honestly, that artwork was a little overblown. But what wasn't overblown about Creed during that era? Jesus Christ poses, leather pants, Creed Quest... let's be real.

I ate it up back then, just like a lot of other people, but in retrospect that s#!t was bananas. Haha.
from that era, you can see the influnces, of morrison mop, and Bono, from HC, in those years i was still yelling when M, Manson, blew up, you cant rule out Chris, Jesus Christ Pose, that was like the pose, with scott,s pose it was more of a soaring pose, than trying to do a jesus pose, alot a lot of people i think got that confused, because anybody thats ever like been really high in the spirt knows that the first place both right and left arms go is open like wings, its matches Secience, facts of the body as well with spirt, im sure thats what scott was doing, you know i wont rule out the facts study to show thy self aproved, what grabbed me, was the visuals, almost like an interpertation from GOD through visuals, and through all, where you go and where you,ve been the same with a lot of us, Nothing Was Getting Through, no melody could really rich ya, or a song, or where the ones that onced reach time and time and again, was just like standing still for some Reason, But They had away Of reaching, Like No Other Band, PRAISE, JESUS