++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #31
austin.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp to Write Book (New Interview)

yeah you fuckers calm down.
________
Tz125

Last edited by austin. : 03-13-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:34 PM   #32
nagpo
USER INFO »

^ I loled
Old 01-02-2010, 01:52 PM   #33
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Haha. Sorry peeps.

One, oh one
The only way is one.....
Old 01-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #34
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Haha. Sorry peeps.

One, oh one
The only way is one.....
that we Are AMEN in many divsons Opinons And off theroys that make since every now in then as for i stay grounded which is why i put up wit ya,s And Of Course We May Rise And Fall PEACE BE WITH YA no apolagizes needed but of course i cant speak for the rest that you have insulted
Old 01-17-2010, 09:43 PM   #35
DestroyTheDecoy
USER INFO »

I'm not meaning to bring this up again, but there was a very ignorent comment made about christians dismissing dinsours.

The bible even mentions dinosours, so why would christians need to dismiss it?
Most believe dinosours were killed in the flood.

Sorry, just felt that needed to be said for those ignorent on the subject.
Thanks.

About the interview, it was very good to hear Scott mentioning his relationship with Christ, I have been waiting for years to hear that. It brings a smile to my face.
Old 01-18-2010, 11:31 AM   #36
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by DestroyTheDecoy) I'm not meaning to bring this up again, but there was a very ignorent comment made about christians dismissing dinsours.

The bible even mentions dinosours, so why would christians need to dismiss it?
Most believe dinosours were killed in the flood.

Sorry, just felt that needed to be said for those ignorent on the subject.
Thanks.

About the interview, it was very good to hear Scott mentioning his relationship with Christ, I have been waiting for years to hear that. It brings a smile to my face.
THE CREATOR Wiped Out Dinosaurs WITH Fire He Was Wise To Know Humans Could,nt Live Wit AMEN Its Really Not That Hard To Understand Really These Creatures Were Special To God As To The Wisdom That Was Stored Into The Dragons IM NOT A Dragon Worshiper Very Mystic Creatures Indeed And Their Lifes Marks The Foot Prints Of A Creator I Just Get A Blessing Sometimes Everytime I Hear One Roar In Movies You Can Feel The Creators Love MOST Christians Also Believes Animals Dont Have Souls Either Brother i dont believe that..... IF HE POURED HIS SPIRT UPON CREATION He Breathed Life Into Theme And Gave,em Not A Human Soul But Part Of Him Dwells In The Sea And The Fowls Of The Air And Evening Our House Pets We Love Like A Member In The Family Lets Do Take Everybodys Comments And Bring It Up Again Perhaps In There Is Something We Can Learn From Each Other
Old 01-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #37
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by 00iceman) Well, since you opened this can...

It's amazing to me how arrogant we as humans are. Colossians 1:17 tells us flat out that the Creator holds all things together. The very atoms that make up the cells of our body would fly apart if it were not for Him, not to mention that we cannot even take our next breath on our own. We do NOTHING under our own power, only what our Creator has given us the power to do. This has nothing to do with religion or religious debate, because it's not up for debate. You say you believe in God, but if you believe in God, you must believe His Word, because they are 1 in the same according to John 1:1. So when Scott gives God and reading the Bible credit for his life change, he is speaking the truth.

And to try to clarify some Christian beliefs...

1. As you said, you can be moral and not believe in God. This is true, however my hamburger illustration was meant to make the point that there is no point to living a "moral" life if there is nothing behind it - ie. a relationship with the Creator. For the Christian, a relationship with the Creator is exactly what His Word says it is: it is a relationship whereby we humans who have all fallen short of the mark of sinless perfection (Romans 3:23) have accepted the fact that Christ loved us so much that He came to this Earth and died our death that we deserve as sinners on the cross. He then went on to defeat death by coming back to life 3 days later. (John 3:16, Romans 10:9, etc) The fact that we accept this truth guarantees our eternity in Heaven, rather than Hell (or "the place of eternal punishment", "lake of fire", etc - Matthew 25:46, John 3:16, John 3:36, Revelation 20:15). The natural tendency once you have accepted this truth is to strive to live a moral and honorable life, not just for yourself or others, but for the One who died for you, who even made it possible for you to choose Heaven.

2. You mentioned "lesser rights" for gay men. The Bible gives several clear examples of God's disapproval of homosexual behavior (Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:27, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10). If you read Genesis 19, God destroys an entire city because of its sexual perversion. Our American heritage that began with the Framers of the Constitution is based upon the Bible and the values therein. As a Christian, I don't hate those who practice homosexual behavior - they, like myself, were created in God's image (Genesis 1:27). Also like myself, they were born into a sinful nature. However, the homosexual has chosen to embrace that sinful nature, rather than repent of it. I therefore hate sin, just as God does.

3. To those who do not believe in God at all, or you have bought into the lie of evolution or any other "scientific" explanation, I beg you to reconsider what you think you know. Genesis 1:1 says: "In the beginning God created..." Romans 1:20 says: "For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."
[FONT="Arial Black" Thank You PRAISE JESUS Good Posting i cant type your user name so i,ll just call ya dude anways These Our The Days Ya,alls That The Bomb Was already Was SUPOSTA TO GO BOOM WE Our The Over Due Children PRAISE JESUS God Is The Sustainer Of Life And Dude We Have A Spirts Rising Today Of Theroys many books many ideas Of God And Of Jesus Just Like He Said HE Spoke Of Wars And Wars But The Key Idea WE OUR FIGHTING A SPIRTUAL WARFARE Stronger Than Ever PRAISE JESUS Surrounding These Wars We See Happening In The World Today You A Lot Of Mixed Divsions And Opinons AND THE TRUTH WAY AND THE LIFE PRAISE JESUS Never Gives UP ON THOSE WHO BE LOST Or Confounded Or Confused HE IS NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT THESE WAR WITH US AND FORBEAR US IN LOVE Which Is The Way We Should PRAISE JESUS FORBEAR EACH OTHER AND GOD gives Me Strengeth to hear,em all AND EVERYBODY Knows A Greater Love Is Holding Theme PRAISE JESUS I respect Your Opinion AND BROTHER STANDING FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND Its hard to do sometimes SO PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME AND BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH
Old 01-28-2010, 10:18 PM   #38
knicks5171
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) [FONT="Arial Black" Thank You PRAISE JESUS Good Posting i cant type your user name so i,ll just call ya dude anways These Our The Days Ya,alls That The Bomb Was already Was SUPOSTA TO GO BOOM WE Our The Over Due Children PRAISE JESUS God Is The Sustainer Of Life And Dude We Have A Spirts Rising Today Of Theroys many books many ideas Of God And Of Jesus Just Like He Said HE Spoke Of Wars And Wars But The Key Idea WE OUR FIGHTING A SPIRTUAL WARFARE Stronger Than Ever PRAISE JESUS Surrounding These Wars We See Happening In The World Today You A Lot Of Mixed Divsions And Opinons AND THE TRUTH WAY AND THE LIFE PRAISE JESUS Never Gives UP ON THOSE WHO BE LOST Or Confounded Or Confused HE IS NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT THESE WAR WITH US AND FORBEAR US IN LOVE Which Is The Way We Should PRAISE JESUS FORBEAR EACH OTHER AND GOD gives Me Strengeth to hear,em all AND EVERYBODY Knows A Greater Love Is Holding Theme PRAISE JESUS I respect Your Opinion AND BROTHER STANDING FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND Its hard to do sometimes SO PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME AND BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH

What is this
Old 01-29-2010, 03:10 PM   #39
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by knicks5171) What is this
Yeah, uh....her writing can be hard to read.

Anyways, i'd rather this thread die.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #40
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Yeah, uh....her writing can be hard to read.

Anyways, i'd rather this thread die.
so can yours at time so help me lord but i do read anyways everybody as their afflictions no one really closes a thread unless it gets rough nags take it anway ya wish the best way if you wanna thread to die is stop posting at it i cant helpt it brother i dont wanna change the world and i dont wanna to change me you got your gifts i got mine and we all fight the same war im all for love im all for peace i strongly believe in kicking no one when they down that aint cool but if i see a right and if i see wrong and i do apolagize i know my posts are very hard to read i,ve reviced theme myself And I Have Prayed Lord Lord I Should Have You Previewd That And Pray For Those That Have To Read,em PEACE BE WITH YA Nagpo
Old 02-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #41
josha31042
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) so can yours at time so help me lord but i do read anyways everybody as their afflictions no one really closes a thread unless it gets rough nags take it anway ya wish the best way if you wanna thread to die is stop posting at it i cant helpt it brother i dont wanna change the world and i dont wanna to change me you got your gifts i got mine and we all fight the same war im all for love im all for peace i strongly believe in kicking no one when they down that aint cool but if i see a right and if i see wrong and i do apolagize i know my posts are very hard to read i,ve reviced theme myself And I Have Prayed Lord Lord I Should Have You Previewd That And Pray For Those That Have To Read,em PEACE BE WITH YA Nagpo

....is she atleast cute?