++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-05-2009, 09:44 AM   #1
austin.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
ATLanta is so soon; i can almost taste it

yup, true story. alright so... @peoplewhohavebeentopastshowsthistour, what should I expect pit wise, how's the sound from the pit, is it insanely loud, how big is the pit? i likely wont get there but maybe 4 hours from showtime. i do like staind so im definatly gunna be there early for that. thanks!!
________
Mercedes-Benz W128 Specifications

Last edited by austin. : 03-13-2011 at 07:51 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #2
timusca
USER INFO »
Re: ATLanta is so soon; i can almost taste it

Quote: (Originally Posted by austin.) yup, true story. alright so... @peoplewhohavebeentopastshowsthistour, what should I expect pit wise, how's the sound from the pit, is it insanely loud, how big is the pit? i likely wont get there but maybe 4 hours from showtime. i do like staind so im definatly gunna be there early for that. thanks!!
I've seen Creed once in the pit and I can't have it any other way now... granted, this was in Charlotte, but it should be a very similar experience.

You won't regret it!

PS - I'm going to ATL too!
Old 09-13-2009, 05:04 PM   #3
TopJimmy
USER INFO »

We were there, quite an amazing show. Lakewood didn't look sold out, but I'd say 15k based on capacity of 18+k.

Sounded awesome. We got pit armbands at the last minute, and it was a blast. Setlist was typical of recent ones, opened with Bullets, played Overcome + all other greats except Weathered.

This was a warmup for us until Nashville in a month.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:59 PM   #4
austin.
USER INFO »

i got 1hr15mins of the show on voice recorder. turned off at some point (listening to it now) but only lost maybe 2 songs, got higher. what if has alot of extra stuff in it still started with brians bass line though. the quality is as good if not better than pittsburg. ill upload it when i get to a reeal pc. sorry for the typos, on my cell. what'd you think tim? i was on the right side could rest my arm on catwalk and 2 (rowws) from the rail.
________
No2 vaporizer

Old 09-15-2009, 08:51 PM   #5
TopJimmy
USER INFO »

Wow, we must have been right behind you. Tremonti's side up against the catwalk about 6 people back...right behind the security guy. The security guy who was getting molested by the drunk girl most of the show.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
austin.
USER INFO »

omfg, the chick with brown hair, bad teeth and appeared to be doing the excorsist backbend the whole show? i cussed the people she was with out cuz they left the pit and expected to get her spot back, but i would have none of it; that's why she was back there everyone from the security guy & up was opting to tip the guy for putting up with her. man she was plastered!
________
Buy extreme q vaporizer

Old 09-20-2009, 07:10 PM   #7
TopJimmy
USER INFO »

Remember an 11 year old little blonde girl and her dad (me)? that was us.

My daughter is quite the Creed fan. She got hooked on Higher when I played it a couple years ago. Now she loves One, Bullets, and everything else.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:18 AM   #8
josha31042
USER INFO »

I was in the pit at the very front left of the extended stage piece. (Front left if you are looking towards the stage.) Got to grab hands with Aaron Lewis and Stapp. The show was great. If anyone has anything from the show, let's trade.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:37 PM   #9
timusca
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TopJimmy) Wow, we must have been right behind you. Tremonti's side up against the catwalk about 6 people back...right behind the security guy. The security guy who was getting molested by the drunk girl most of the show.
Ha! I was right behind you! My friend Allie was behind you I guess and I was behind her... and yeah, I saw the girl molesting the security guard. She also flopped her boobs out halfway through the show.

Classy.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:28 PM   #10
TopJimmy
USER INFO »

yep!! The security bonehead was not exactly enforcing order in the pit.

But it was a pretty chill environment. We had seats about 20 rows back, but my daughter kept asking about the pit. So we did it, and it was something she'll never forget! She would'nt wash her hand that Stapp and Brian slapped for a couple of days!

And now, I've got 5* for the Nashville show. gonna keep it a secret until day of. Meet & greet with Creed will be so awesome...
Old 10-02-2009, 11:50 AM   #11
austin.
USER INFO »

man I just wrote a big long review and it didn't post...

Any of you guys got a myspace so I can see if I remember you?

Add me, myspace.com/austin1416.

Keep discussing the SHOW
________
JAGUAR XJS

Last edited by austin. : 03-13-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 11:56 AM   #12
Icedmofo
USER INFO »

but...but...there were BEWBS!!!