++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 10:22 PM   #16
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Juat went to PBF...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) I can see ur mother's not home so u have time to play on the computer. Anyway, moving on. I don't have time for kids. Maybe u do, but I don't. It's time to grow up, hun.

Aww I am so flattered HUN..am I getting under your skin?
Old 08-07-2006, 10:26 PM   #17
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) Aww I am so flattered HUN..am I getting under your skin?

All I have to say to that is LMFAO! No child ur not! LMFAO. Oh man! LOL!!!!!
Old 08-07-2006, 10:28 PM   #18
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) All I have to say to that is LMFAO! No child ur not! LMFAO. Oh man! LOL!!!!!

Well I must be if you are still responding to my posts..... And you know that I am right....hmmmmm
Old 08-07-2006, 10:31 PM   #19
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) Well I must be if you are still responding to my posts..... And you know that I am right....hmmmmm

I'm replying cause I can. LOL, it's past ur bed time child, lol!!! And um... no, know child in my book is right.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:34 PM   #20
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) I'm replying cause I can. LOL, it's past ur bed time child, lol!!! And um... no, know child in my book is right.

Oh I'm sorry too many syallbles in my last post? Oh my, "Know child in my book is right: ....tisk, tisk...did you graduate from grammar school?
Old 08-07-2006, 10:37 PM   #21
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) Oh I'm sorry too many syallbles in my last post? Oh my, "Know child in my book is right: ....tisk, tisk...did you graduate from grammar school?

If I'm not mistaken I think ur still in there. Are we getting mad my dear? I can't believe I'm arguing with a child. It's just insane how long they can stay up late now.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:41 PM   #22
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) If I'm not mistaken I think ur still in there. Are we getting mad my dear? I can't believe I'm arguing with a child. It's just insane how long they can stay up late now.

A child? LMAO you think I'm a child? Seems to me that you are the child my dear....**yawn** this is getting a bit boring.....but it is fun.....so tell me.....what else are U assuming? Oh wait...that may have been too difficult of a question...let me rephrase that.....who are you? Are you adult enough to handle this? Oh sorry that may have been taken wrong...let's just go back to the original question.....hmmm who are you?
Old 08-07-2006, 10:43 PM   #23
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »

Oh wait....the title of this thread. LMAO

Quote: Juat went to PBF...

Yes hun I do believe it is way past your bedtime. Type much? Or maybe that should be spell much?
Old 08-07-2006, 10:47 PM   #24
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) A child? LMAO you think I'm a child? Seems to me that you are the child my dear....**yawn** this is getting a bit boring.....but it is fun.....so tell me.....what else are U assuming? Oh wait...that may have been too difficult of a question...let me rephrase that.....who are you? Are you adult enough to handle this? Oh sorry that may have been taken wrong...let's just go back to the original question.....hmmm who are you?

lol!!! Why are u still on this assuming business? Assuming difficult, lol! I'm assuming u can't go to sleep tonight cause ur still gonna be thinking about me assuming! LOL!!!! And yes I am getting bored of u, ur not doing anything for me, but entertaining me. Maybe it's to difficult for u to understand that this subject is over. I thought u would have trouble with that. Maybe u should of asked who I was b4 u started getting all defense about me assuming, lol!!! Whatever!
Old 08-07-2006, 10:49 PM   #25
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) Oh wait....the title of this thread. LMAO

Yes hun I do believe it is way past your bedtime. Type much? Or maybe that should be spell much?

lol, I see ur not that dumb after all. U got an error that I did, lol! Good job, here's a star for u. Congratulations! Now go to bed! LOL!!!!
Old 08-07-2006, 10:53 PM   #26
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) lol!!! Why are u still on this assuming business? Assuming difficult, lol! I'm assuming u can't go to sleep tonight cause ur still gonna be thinking about me assuming! LOL!!!! And yes I am getting bored of u, ur not doing anything for me, but entertaining me. Maybe it's to difficult for u to understand that this subject is over. I thought u would have trouble with that. Maybe u should of asked who I was b4 u started getting all defense about me assuming, lol!!! Whatever!

BUT I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE.....SLEEP ON THAT HUN!
Old 08-07-2006, 10:56 PM   #27
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) BUT I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE.....SLEEP ON THAT HUN!

Oh goody, I got a stalker!!! Are u trying to scare me or something cause it's not working, HUN! So now that question that u asked me of who I am, u don't have to ponder that anymore, now u know. Good job on finding that out all by urself!!! LMFAO!!!!
Old 08-07-2006, 11:01 PM   #28
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) Oh goody, I got a stalker!!! Are u trying to scare me or something cause it's not working, HUN! So now that question that u asked me of who I am, u don't have to ponder that anymore, now u know. Good job on finding that out all by urself!!! LMFAO!!!!

No not even trying to scare you, that would be childish now wouldn't it......oh and just an fyi it's "too" not "to" but come back when you grow up a bit okay.......and learn to speak proper English.

And I know who you are.....or do I?????? HUN!

**yawn** this has Really become very boring.... think I'll go watch a movie....now....ta ta HUN

Last edited by BobbyMcGee : 08-07-2006 at 11:04 PM.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:03 PM   #29
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Are you guys really having an argument over the internet? You are both acting like children. Grow up and let it go. Maybe its not my place to say so, so go ahead and flame me all you want, I won't respond. I just think that if you want to argue over absolutley nothing, you should at least have the decency to use pm's.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:05 PM   #30
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) Are you guys really having an argument over the internet? You are both acting like children. Grow up and let it go. Maybe its not my place to say so, so go ahead and flame me all you want, I won't respond. I just think that if you want to argue over absolutley nothing, you should at least have the decency to use pm's.

Awww but it's so much fun to expose someone don't you think? But this has become quite boring to me...so later Stappishot or whatever your name is??????

Last edited by BobbyMcGee : 08-07-2006 at 11:07 PM.
Closed Thread