++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 08:25 PM   #1
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Juat went to PBF...

And I really don't think there's gonna be a tour! I read an article over at PBF about the tour, and I don't think I'm gonna see him this time. I just hope he puts something up on his site telling us if there's gonna be a tour or not. But I'll keep my fingers crossed! I'm guessing because of Jaclyn being pregnant. But that shouldn't stop him right now, anyway. Or maybe it's wind-up, who knows. I just hope everything is ok, and we wont be getting anymore bad news.
Old 08-06-2006, 08:46 PM   #2
Frankie
USER INFO »
Re: Juat went to PBF...

If you were just at PBF then you should know that it is not an "article"...that everything is ok with Scott and the guys...there was not even a hint of suggestion that no tour has anything at all to do with Jaclyn...and "he" cannot put something up on scottstapp.com. That is Wind-Up's responsibility.
Please don't mis-state or guess about things that were not posted.
Old 08-06-2006, 08:55 PM   #3
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) If you were just at PBF then you should know that it is not an "article"...that everything is ok with Scott and the guys...there was not even a hint of suggestion that no tour has anything at all to do with Jaclyn...and "he" cannot put something up on scottstapp.com. That is Wind-Up's responsibility.
Please don't mis-state or guess about things that were not posted.

Frankie u need to calm down, I'm on Scott's side here, and I am a fan of PBF as well as Scott's. I want nothing but good for him and the guys. I'm sadden by this as well as u r. And I hope a tour does go on. As for the statement with Jaclyn, that was MY OWN saying, I know it wasn't what was said. So please don't miss-state what I'm saying. As with everyone's guessing how wind-up is at fault, I don't know about that. No one knows at this point. But I think they did a good job at promoting him. I never got to see Creed or stapp live, and that's what I'm hoping for is to see Scott live. But all we can do now is hope. Fingers crossed. And I personally think, we all should calm down on the fact that the tour is taking a little longer then we like it to be, but he has a wife and a child and a child on the way. If he chooses to keep us in the waiting, then so be it. We should understand. I know it's hard for some people, but we just have to be strong and wait. If anyone should be upset it's me :0), I never got to see him live, but I'm gonna wait and see, that's all I can do right now.

Last edited by Stappishot : 08-06-2006 at 09:13 PM.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:19 PM   #4
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »

Geez I haven't been over here for awhile... but this is really disturbing:

Quote: I'm guessing because of Jaclyn being pregnant. But that shouldn't stop him right now, anyway. Or maybe it's wind-up, who knows. I just hope everything is ok, and we wont be getting anymore bad news.

But I agree with Frankie, if you are going to post something don't you think you should post what the actual thread said instead of "assuming"?
Old 08-07-2006, 12:16 PM   #5
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) Geez I haven't been over here for awhile... but this is really disturbing:

But I agree with Frankie, if you are going to post something don't you think you should post what the actual thread said instead of "assuming"?

WOW! I can assume what the hell I want, there assuming aren't they? There're assuming it's winp-up. Which know one knows for sure. So please mind ur business.
Old 08-07-2006, 01:27 PM   #6
Frankie
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) WOW! I can assume what the hell I want, there assuming aren't they? There're assuming it's winp-up. Which know one knows for sure. So please mind ur business.

No..actually we are not assuming. It is exactly the information we were given...by an extremely reliable souce that we have every confidence in. If not...we never would have posted it.
Sorry but this became my business when you brought over incorrect information and assumptions from something you read at PBF.
No drama intended...I just wish you'd be a little more careful...that's all.
Old 08-07-2006, 03:18 PM   #7
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) WOW! I can assume what the hell I want, there assuming aren't they? There're assuming it's winp-up. Which know one knows for sure. So please mind ur business.

Well excuse me. I was just stating the fact that if you are going to post about something it would be really nice if you posted the facts not assumptions. Afterall, we all know what ASSUME means.

Take a chill pill will ya!
Old 08-07-2006, 06:52 PM   #8
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) No..actually we are not assuming. It is exactly the information we were given...by an extremely reliable souce that we have every confidence in. If not...we never would have posted it.
Sorry but this became my business when you brought over incorrect information and assumptions from something you read at PBF.
No drama intended...I just wish you'd be a little more careful...that's all.

Frankie, I understand what ur saying and I apologize for bringing any incorrect info here, but I'm just worried is all. And I hope the guys and Scott have a tour, I really so. I haven't seen scott live and I wish that I can, but right now, I don't know if that's possible.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:52 PM   #9
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) Well excuse me. I was just stating the fact that if you are going to post about something it would be really nice if you posted the facts not assumptions. Afterall, we all know what ASSUME means.

Take a chill pill will ya!

I'm glad u know what assume means, but this subject isn't about u.

Last edited by Stappishot : 08-07-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-07-2006, 09:26 PM   #10
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Ummmm....,whats PBF?
Old 08-07-2006, 09:41 PM   #11
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) Ummmm....,whats PBF?

Passion Breeds Followers, it's a great site! U really should go there!
Old 08-07-2006, 09:48 PM   #12
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) I'm glad u know what assume means, but this subject isn't about u.

Never said it was about me. You are the one who is "assuming" not me. I just like the facts..and only the facts, no assumptions that's all. YOU are the one who posted the assumption about Jaclyn not me.....and it is pretty obvious that this is not about Jaclyn but WU's inability to support their artists. Yes including A/B....just look how many have either been dropped or walked away.....seems to be a bit of a problem with WU not the artists. But that is JMHO.....oh well life does go on.

PMS much?
Old 08-07-2006, 09:55 PM   #13
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) Never said it was about me. You are the one who is "assuming" not me. I just like the facts..and only the facts, no assumptions that's all. YOU are the one who posted the assumption about Jaclyn not me.....and it is pretty obvious that this is not about Jaclyn but WU's inability to support their artists. Yes including A/B....just look how many have either been dropped or walked away.....seems to be a bit of a problem with WU not the artists. But that is JMHO.....oh well life does go on.

PMS much?

WOW, gotta add the PMS, now were getting childish are we? I put the Jaclyn comment in there, it was me, not PBF not u, him or them, get that straight first, why are u still on this Jaclyn thing? Do u know her like that, I mean really, lets stop this child like back and fourth and move on, please. This thread is not gonna go on about this anymore, I apologized to Frankie, and that's who had every right to comment, not u.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:09 PM   #14
BobbyMcGee
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) WOW, gotta add the PMS, now were getting childish are we? I put the Jaclyn comment in there, it was me, not PBF not u, him or them, get that straight first, why are u still on this Jaclyn thing? Do u know her like that, I mean really, lets stop this child like back and fourth and move on, please. This thread is not gonna go on about this anymore, I apologized to Frankie, and that's who had every right to comment, not u.

Oh my we are testy tonight aren't we.

Quote: There're assuming it's winp-up. Which know one knows for sure. So please mind ur business

And since when is it "winp-up"? And no I won't mind my own business thank you very much. This is getting fun....please do keep ranting..

And I wasn't the one who brought Jaclyn into this YOU did by assuming. Get your facts straight before you post okay.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:18 PM   #15
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) Oh my we are testy tonight aren't we.

And since when is it "winp-up"? And no I won't mind my own business thank you very much. This is getting fun....please do keep ranting..

And I wasn't the one who brought Jaclyn into this YOU did by assuming. Get your facts straight before you post okay.

I can see ur mother's not home so u have time to play on the computer. Anyway, moving on. I don't have time for kids. Maybe u do, but I don't. It's time to grow up, hun.
Closed Thread