++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-15-2010, 09:16 PM   #16
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: CREED live acoustic performance 7/14

Why couldn't they have done this at his house? Because of the baby? That doesn't make much sense.

Creed. They never fail to fail do they?

Edit: haha, I liked that they made fun of Flip for going too fast. It was a relatively good interview. Just need new questions.

Last edited by Buried And Gone : 07-16-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:07 PM   #17
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) What did he say in the interview? I hope his baby is okay.
I dont know you know i always be on another plane...:cloud i leave it to you,s to post all the interviews and feed back and stuff, ............ i hope as well to with the little fellow always something with the early stages, but kwite normal, sometimes fourmula dont agree, lot of different stuff....
Old 07-16-2010, 06:11 AM   #18
BSC
USER INFO »

You guys are being incredibly unfair. HE HAS A BABY, he's about to set off on the tour for two months to play infront of you people. So what if you don't get one acoustic peformance?
Old 07-16-2010, 10:38 AM   #19
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »

If he had time to call management, why couldn't he have just called Tremonti? Kind of weird that you wouldn't call your bandmates ASAP and explain the whole thing. I hope this isn't Stapp deteriorating all over again.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:54 AM   #20
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) If he had time to call management, why couldn't he have just called Tremonti? Kind of weird that you wouldn't call your bandmates ASAP and explain the whole thing. I hope this isn't Stapp deteriorating all over again.
i know it man thats just the way he does it, i myself even wander that i think its avoiding getting cussed out or arguing really, im sure he is not stapp was born wit spirtrual or deals ya never know, call him gone, but he is doing his the best, for the everyone, obvious things performing in the home did,nt work out, with new borns as young as Daniel Is, in touch and go for atleast the first month adjustments and so forth, The Most Importan Thing The Tour Will Be Kicking Of Soon, in about like a week or so....
Old 07-17-2010, 12:00 AM   #21
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) You guys are being incredibly unfair. HE HAS A BABY, he's about to set off on the tour for two months to play infront of you people. So what if you don't get one acoustic peformance?

Holy shit he has a baby! Well yeah obviously having a baby means you can't be away from him for 45 minutes IN HIS OWN HOUSE to do a performance for the people that feed your children and pay your bills.

Most muscians have kids. They still have a job to do. This is THEIR JOB. And Stapp flaking is detrimental to him, to the fans, and too his bandmates who were made to look like jackasses.

Stapp couldn't call Tremo? Or anybody for that matter? He had to get his manager to call their manager. Still think the reunion isn't just a big cash grab? Still think they are best friends and don't hate each other? I LOVE Creed, they are my favourite band, but this is not what any true Creed fan should want. Flame away good sirs.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:10 AM   #22
BSC
USER INFO »

^^ This was never planned, this was suppose to be a surprise gift for the fans, so I don't really understand the problem. The fans paid no money for it. The guys chose to do it.

Sure, if it had been on Creed's tour dates for weeks then it would be a different story.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:37 PM   #23
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

It wasn't planned? It was announced prior and the band members were all surprised when Stapp flaked. But it wasn't blanned? You're a smart one buddy. I love that I disproved your first argument but as opposed to conceding defeat and admitting you were wrong you make up another BS reason as to why no showing at a planned event for the fans is acceptable.

Moving on now......
Old 07-18-2010, 07:43 AM   #24
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) It wasn't planned? It was announced prior and the band members were all surprised when Stapp flaked. But it wasn't blanned? You're a smart one buddy. I love that I disproved your first argument but as opposed to conceding defeat and admitting you were wrong you make up another BS reason as to why no showing at a planned event for the fans is acceptable.

Moving on now......

I don't think I've been wrong here. I'm not going to continue with this. You're obviously too up your own ass to consider my point of view.