++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 08-12-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Jani Lane

Rock n Roll, yet suffers another great loss today my prayers goes out to the friends and family. Of Jani whos God given name was Johnny, but was looking of a cooler way to spell it. So the name became Jani and yet another dude looked like a lady, and sounded like a lady It was hard for me today to whatch one of the heroes of my genaration pass on. The feel good years of Rock N Rolls Religion, that got us through the good times and bad times. And every song had a memory a time and a place for the days of youth hope faith music love laughter peace, death is part of life as it renews us to a better hope and the former this pass and the new days become, it seems on a long horizion that we keep in our hearts soul and spirt. Like the music its self Peace be with us All and all take care, we our loved and needed more than we can imagine, Rest In Rock N Roll Heaven. Friends And Family And The Fans WE WILL MISS YA ROCK ON
Old 08-15-2011, 10:49 AM   #2
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Re: Jani Lane

I heard about his passing in FB and cried. I remember when Heaven came out on the radio and was instantly hooked... I loved Warrant all through high school and still love their older music to this day. The music world lost one of its greats last week... However his music will live on and his fans will NEVER forget him!

RIP Jani Lane.

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 08-15-2011, 12:24 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Jani Lane

no we wont forget many still have down boys tats of course i would,nt be in that majortiy. blessings and strengeth and peace be with us in jesus name death haveth no sting love believes all things hopes all things and endures all things, as it is written love is the final overcomer death, Jesus.... cant rain 4 ever