++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-27-2003, 03:48 PM   #1
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I just have to say, over this past year, I've met 5 Creed freak friends, and although I haven't had much chance to talk with Rose or Tati, everyone has been so great. The sharing we've done with information and music and appearances, not to mention the times together, had been not only fun...but comforting knowing I'm not as crazy as non-Creed fans think I am.

Today, I had the opportunity to meet Julie in person again, and it just shows me what kind of people are out there and that Creed lovers are more than just Creed lovers, they are passionate about something or someone, and they are so dedicated to that.

You've got Julie, she's (hope you don't mind Julie) got a master's degree, yet she wants so badly to stay home with her kids, so that is set aside. There is not a drop of greed in her.

Stace, now I think she is passionate about giving. She is so helpful and patient too, for us computer illiterate people.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had met a friend and stayed in close contact with them through Creed????
Old 10-27-2003, 03:57 PM   #2
Jez
USER INFO »
Wow, Joy....I am honored to have made it to your shortlist of Creed Friends...even though we have not met in person....thanks for making my day, and making me smile

Just give love to all.......

Creed~~Bullets
Old 10-27-2003, 05:48 PM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I thank Creed and Steve for making it possible for me to have had the great fortune of meeting some of the coolest people around. My Creed friends are amazing people, each in his or her special way, and my life is richer for having met them. The ones I've met in person and/or stayed in contact with are: TeriB19, souldancer, luvscott4ever, njcreedite, JenRn, Sheila, Aimee, KimV...And there are so many I haven't met in person but that I might as well have because of PMs and such.

Joy, you are so right about the passion that fills these people. It's amazing and gratifying to know I'm not nutty (well, maybe a little, LOL), just passionate!

One of the big things I love about music is how it brings people together in such a great way. I don't know what I would do without it, and I hope I never have to find out .
Old 10-27-2003, 06:33 PM   #4
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
Joy is my co Tremo stalker. LOVE YA BABE!
Old 10-27-2003, 07:08 PM   #5
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Hey kid. You DO wanna be included in the bunch. We love ya too. Otherwise, I'd never have a picture of Dan dude!
Old 10-27-2003, 07:54 PM   #6
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I feel the same way. Dogstar you said it so well, thanks to Creed and Steve, I've made some wonderful friends here in the last year, well almost a year. Those of you that I've been fortunate enough to meet in person like Dogstar, TeriB19, JenRN, souldance, luvscott4ever, njcreedite, Aimee and devils_here have proven to me that Creed fans are THE BEST!! Although I haven't met some of you in person, through our pms or IMing each other, I feel closer to you. I look forward to meeting more of you in a few weeks when we get together for our CreedFeed Fest.

Joy and Dogstar, you're right, it's a fantastic feeling to share all of the Creed passion we have with each other.

We have a great community on this bb with wonderful people. When I come here, I feel like I'm with my second family.

Relearn Love
Old 10-27-2003, 09:58 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Well I just have to add my here and say that I feel so close to the friends I've met through this bb as well as at the shows. The first group I met in person in Ft. Wayne, IN was Dogstar, Souldancer and Luvscott4ever. We all remained very close since then, and since then I had the pleasure of meeting njcreedite while waiting in line at the NYE show and Amy and I had prearranged to meet at the NYE show inside.

We all met again in Orlando in May, joined by Luvscott, JenRN and Sheila and had a fantastic time. Jen came down while I was vacationing with my family in Virginia and she and I shopped til we dropped in Williamsburg, and I just saw her again yesterday when she and I met outside of Washington DC. She brought us a new little kitten which my kids have fallen in love with.

Before the summer started I met Kim V. when she invited me to lunch at her place. She is fantastic! She, Dogstar and I have had lunch together and also shared a beautiful day at the beach.

And last week, njcreedite, Amy, Dogstar and I met up in NYC for a night on the town. We laughed, ate, drank (way too much ) and had a blast! As a side note, I'd like to publicly thank njcreedite for being a fantastic friend (you know why!!).

So to make a long story longer , I treasure the friendships I've made through Creed and Creedfeed and cannot wait to meet more of you!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-27-2003, 10:00 PM   #8
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
i wish i had a creed freak friend. i do have friends that like them though, which is cool
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 10-27-2003, 11:14 PM   #9
Blaize
USER INFO »
I have met many people through my Creed experiences and have formed a long-lasting friendship with most of them. A Creed friend is indeed a plus because they can share the wealth of emotions that comes from loving this band. You can share laughter and tears. You can share good times and bad. You can chat for hours about things that a "non" Creed Freak would not understand. Yes Creed Freaks are passionate and emotional and reliable. There's nothing like a fellow Creed Freak friend.
I have one friend in particular that I met last year and she has become part of my everyday routine. Not a day goes by that we do not talk. She knows my family and I know hers...We have traveled together and she just made a 600 mile (one way) trip to be with me and my family for the weekend. If it hadn't been for Creed, our paths would have never crossed!!
Of course my life is filled with other friends, but no one quite understands me like my fellow Creed Freaks
Old 10-28-2003, 10:03 AM   #10
DSDTonya
USER INFO »
AWWW-it was so nice reading this and so very true! I have made connections with some fellow Creed fans that will last a life time!!

Looking forward to meeting more
Old 10-28-2003, 10:28 AM   #11
Julbright
USER INFO »
JOY!!!! I just got on here - you are so sweet! I had so much fun seeing you yesterday - I can't wait to do it again and to hit that rail with you!!!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 10-28-2003, 10:48 AM   #12
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Yes, Julie, the rail. My other Creedfreak friend I met at a concert last year, Allison, and I are pretty close too. We meet to shop and have lunch, and our families get together too. She asked me Julie if you were ready for the rail. We ARE ALL ready! Now, we just need the concert!

Julie, BTW, I can't wait to see you again soon!
Old 10-30-2003, 01:19 AM   #13
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
dude can i be on the rail with you guys? i kinda wanna sing all the songs with other creed fanatics
Old 10-30-2003, 01:22 AM   #14
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Creed friends are awesome I wish I could meet some of you guys
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 10-30-2003, 10:49 AM   #15
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
I also have meet some great people on here and am so looking forward to meeting you guys in person in the weeks to come!!!! The experience I know will be well worth it!!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "