++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #2641
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Power Of Jesus

POWER OF JESUS WHEN WE OUR PUT THROUGH A TEST In Our Warfares and lifes everything is coming ya,alls to everybody and something telling it aint playing PRAISE JESUS in these days in hours and for that matter even days of old JESUS aint A Playing IF We Recall Our Days And Hardest Wars And Trials AND CAME TOGETHER IN BELIEF PRAISE JESUS Indeed We Overcome and if we take a second glance of what is going on today YOU GOT A Stand And A Liar And Big Deciver Who JESUS Said If It Were Possbile My Elect Would be Decived PRAISE JESUS HE TOLD THE People I Have Told You Of Earthley Things And You Believe Me Not How Is It are You To Believe To The Heavenly Things PRAISE JESUS, he told the father why has thou forsaken me PRAISE JESUS not GLORY TO God Not Long After Ya,alls The Prayer Was Glorified And THERE WAS NO OTHER Who Could furfill HIM Only He Set The Captives Free PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YOU IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME Ya,alls For The Praise He Is Worthy Of We Our Not Always Able To Give Even As Much As We Like HE DESERVES MORE PRAISE Because He also Understands That
Old 07-14-2009, 08:24 AM   #2642
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Victory Over Sin And Death

PRAISE JESUS, From One Of David Brothers Post, jesus knew the challenge that waited him in jerusalem and he walked into it TO DELIVER US THE SAME FATE, contempt warfare Wars And Tribulations PRAISE JESUS John 14 >25>26 Jesus Said These Things Have I Spoken unto you BUT the Comforter which is the holy Ghost whom the father will send in my name HE shall Teach Us all things And bring all things That We Really Need To Hear PRAISE JESUS To Our Rememberance Whatsoever i said unto you PRAISE JESUS These Wars Cant Touch The Overcomer And Our Relationship With Him PRAISE JESUS,john 10>17>18 Therefore JESUS Said Doth My Father Love Me Because i lay down my life that i may take it again NO Man NOR War Can Take It From Us BECAUSE NO MAN CAN TAKE IT FROM HIM Only Jesus HAD THE POWER To Lay It Down And Through His Death THE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN Again FOR US, PRAISE JESUS, And He Said This Comandment Have I Received OF My Father Praise Jesus Amen Amen PEACE Be Wit Ya,alls A IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENETH
Old 07-15-2009, 11:15 PM   #2643
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

PRAISE JESUS Rich In Mercy And The Utter Most The Precious Divinty GLORY TO GOD For Our Trials Only Endure For A Season As We Grow In Wisdom From A Child To An Adult OUR TRIALS Become More Stronger AMEN all though We Dont Want Theme To ONLY GOD Our Merciful FATHER Who Showed Us A GREATER LOVE RISEN He Will Support You AND Stand With You In Our Times Of Change AND SOMETIMES Ya,alls In Those Boundries We Fill So Small AMEN LORD My God What Is It Going Take Today Just FOR My Salvation To Comfort Me PRAISE JESUS If Only That Could Subside I Would Feel Better, PRAISE JESUS THROUGH HIS STRENETH AND POWER AND LOVE He Slumbers Not, GLORY TO GOD PRAISE JESUS Psalm 106>WHO Can Utter The Mighty Acts Of The Lord Who Can Show Forth All His Praise Blessed Are They That Keep Judgmeant And Instruction And He That Is For The Right At All Times REMEBEAR ME O LORD With The Favour PRAISE JESUS That Thou Bearest unto thy people O Lord Of Host Vist Me With YOUR Salvation That I May See The Good YOUR CHOSEN Oh LORD PRAISE JESUS IS THE COMFORTER OF OUR SALVATION HE Spoke To Us In Parables PRAISE YA JESUS, Mark 2[COLOR="Black 21>22 No Man Also Seweth A Pice Of New Cloth On An Old Garment Praise JESUS Else The New Pice That Filled It Up Taketh Away The Old And The Rent Is Made Worse And No Man Put New Wine Into Old Bottles Else The New Wine Is Spilled And The Bottles And The Wine Is Spilled And The Bottles Will Be Marred But NEW WINE Must Be Put Into New Bottles [/color] PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,Alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 07-16-2009, 10:22 PM   #2644
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Dedication

PRAISE JESUS And The Almighty Working Power OF THE CREATOR Who Sustains Us And Keeps Our Feet From Falling Into The Pit Proverbs 3>6 IN All Thy Ways Acknowlege Him And He Shall Direct Thy Paths GLORY TO GOD gets Shakey Sometimes But Never Under Estimate THE GOD Who Loves Us And Created And Numbered The Stars And Loved Theme So Much Ya,all He Named Theme, PRAISE JESUS In Our Times Of Warfare We Cant Forget Our Brothers And Sisters WHO Is Fighting Countinually For These Our THE WARRIORS Of Christ And Not Giving Up Any Time Soon PRAISE JESUS And The War Of That Conflict Thats Part Of The Entire Assemblege Of The House Hold Of God AND THOSE Who Fight And Labour KNOW He Is The Ultimate Authertiy OF TRUTH Praise Jesus John 8>31>32 Then Jesus Said To The Jews Which BELIEVED On Him If Ye Countinue In My Word Then Are Ye My Disciples Indeed AND Ye Shall Know The Truth And The Truth Shall Make You Free Sometimes Not Where Wanna Be Free BUT Where We Need To Be Free The Most JESUS Will Be There The True Children Of Abraham, GLORY TO GOD, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME,
Old 07-18-2009, 10:02 PM   #2645
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

,THE WONDERFULL MAJESTY AND TRUTH AND DIVINTIY who Put All Lies And Darkness Under His Feet That Was Subject tormeant those bound for death and to suffer many things from many preseverance ONLY THROUGH JESUS His Truth Our We More Than Overcomers Through Calvary 1 kings 18>20>24 So Ahab sent unto all the children Of Israel And Gathered The Prophets Together unto mount carmel AND Elijah came unto all the people and said HOW LONG halt ye between two Opinions IF THE LORD BE GOD Follow Him But If Baal Then Follow Him And The People Answered him not a word then said Eliajah unto the people i even i Only Remain A Prophet Of The Lord PRAISE JESUS but Baa,ls Prophets Are 450 men Let theme therefore give us two bullocks and let theme choose one for themeselves and cut into pieces and lay it on wood and put no fire under it PRAISE JESUS and i will dress the other bullock and lay it on wood and put no fire under AND CALL YE ON THE NAME OF YOUR GODS AND I WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD OF HOST AND THER GOD ANSWERETH BY FIRE LET HIM BE GOD AND All The People Answered and said it well spoken JUST A Debree Of His Precious Majesty At Times Can Do JUST MORE Than The Set The Captives Free , PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls And PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 07-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #2646
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread~~Praise Jesus

Ya,alls Trying To Fill In Daily Its Been War Latley PRAISE JESUS One Things For Sure Ya,alls I dont Feel ALONE SO LETS REACH OUT AND GIVE JESUS THE PRAISE THE WORD TELLS US HIS WAYS IS NOT OUR WAYS AND HIS TIME IS NOT OUR TIME,GLORY TO GOD And So We All Have Been Fighting The Same PRAISE JESUS Because Lord Knows I dont know of any other Church Or Buliding Or Internet Minstries Thats Been Trialed Like This One GLORY TO GOD PRAISE YA JESUS Something Must Be Right And MY GOD IS Always THE ON TIME GOD PRAISE JESUS If Ya Hold On PRAISE JESUS HE WILL INDEED RING THE BELL BEFORE The Wicked Count Us OUT Because As The Word tell Us The Wicked Will Be Soon Cut Down And Daily It Is Their FINAL Countdown PRAISE JESUS, All Things Under His Feet Amos 5>7>8 ye who turn judgement to wormwood and leave off righteousness in the earth SEEK Him that makes the seven stars and Orion turneth the shadow of death into Morning PRAISE JESUS And Makes The Day dark with the night that calleth out the waters Of The Sea And Pours Theme Out On The Face Of The Earth THE LORD IS HIS NAME Just The Son Of A Carptner PRAISE JESUS And On The Third Day He Arose AND HIM ALL WAS FUIFILLED BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH YA,ALLS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 07-22-2009, 12:15 PM   #2647
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Auther And Finshier

JESUS sometimes in our wars if we can breathe in a momeant and take the time we breathe in JESUS And His Kingdom and there you find OUR Auther At Work As To Many Things That Has Only Started WITH Master And Subsided In Us From The Master PRAISE JESUS,Mark 9>1 Tells Of A Truth VERLIY I Say Unto You THAT there Be Some Of Theme Which Stand Here WHICH SHALL NOT TASTE OF DEATH Till They Have Seen The Kingdom OF GOD Come With Power AND OUR King Taught Us FOR It Is Inside Us And All Around Us If We Walk In Troubles And Warfare WE Surley Know Our Kings Presents And Sustainmeant Is WITH US Working Inside Us And Our Life AND PRAISE JESUS You Cant Stop It For It Is Like Telling KING KONG To Leave His Jungle 1 Cor 15>25 For The Auther Must Reign GLORY TO GOD Till He Hath Put all things under his feet In Our Lifes PRAISE JESUS And The LAST Enmey That Shall Be Destroyed Is Death So Our Wars Becomeeth A Strong Battle BUT OUR KING PROMISED US LIFE AMEN As Death Trys To Show Us Its Powers IN THESE TIMES PRAISE JESUS If We Stop To BREATHE And Cast Our Faith All Our Faith And Burdens UPON THE CORNERSTONE THE REJOICING Will Be Made Known Inside Of US PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH YA,s IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 07-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #2648
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Forgetting How To Pray

And Knowing How When Times Get Rough PRAISE JESUS In Times Of Warfare And Uncertian Areas They Cometh PRAISE JESUS Rather We Welcome Theme Or Not GLORY TO GOD PRAISE JESUS IN those Hours THE GREAT COUNCIL surley cometh same as moses when awaited ON HIS GOD In A Burning Bush in a busy rush rush modern day world HE Is Always Will To Speak to His In There Time Of Need PSALM 56>8 He Surley Knoweth Where To Come To Us At PRAISE JESUS The Word Tell Us Thou Tellest My Wanderings Put Thou My Tears In A Bottle Are They Not In Thy Book PRAISE JESUS Psalm 107>1>3 GIVE THANKS TO HIS MIGHT Unto The Lord For HE Is Good For His Mercy Endures HE Endures PRAISE JESUS Let TheRedeemed Of The Lord Say So He Hath Reedeemed From The Hand Of The Enmey And Gatherd Theme Out Of The Lands From East And West From The North And From The South The Greatest Comandmeant HE Gave Us WAS To Love The Lord You God With All Thy Heart Body Mind And Soul And In So Many Things Today There Be Nothing Stronger Than That Relationship GLORY TO GOD Blessings And Streneth Ya,alls And PEACE BE WITH Ya And Prospertiy Fall Where Need Today IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN And AMEN
Old 07-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #2649
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Peril and Warfare

ISA>9>6 There Was Just No Hope For ISAREL Till Just The Mention Of The Coming War And Deliverer, PRAISE JESUS FOR UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN Unto Us A Son Is Given And The Govermeant SHALL Be Upon His Shoulders PRAISE JESUS All Though The Govermeant And Its Twisted Ways Of Democracy AND HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED WONDERFUL COUNSELLOR THE MIGHTY GOD THE EVERLASTING FATHER THE PRINCE OF PEACE The Govermeant Knoweth Him Not In These Things BUT SURLEY WE KNOW By NOW Ya,alls The Govermeant Upon His Shoulders PRAISE JESUS Psalm 54>SAVE Me O God By Thy Name And Judge Me By Thy Strength PRAISE JESUS Hear My Prayers O GOD Give Ear To The Words Of My Mouth For Strangers Rise Up Against Us And Oppressors And Seek After Our Soul They Have Not Set GOD Before Theme Ever Had A Good Day Ya Know Walking Im Feeling Ok PRAISE JESUS Ya Know Im Happy So Happy AND PLEASE Except My Apolgy AMEN and look at someone perhaps you know or think you know or a stranger AND THEY TEAR Down You Soul Like A Wet Blankent PRAISE JESUS And Pray For You ENMIES Like Wonderful Said GLORY TO GOD And He Will Surley Quicken You Acording To Thy World YA,alls A Lot Going On Today We Are In Warfare AND THE LORD Wants To Preserve Us And Keep Us FIGHTING And In Prayer Through All Things MATT,13>38 The Field Is The World The Good Seed Are His Children But The Tares Are The Children Of The Wicked One And The Lord Thy God Shall Reveal Our Enmies To It By HIS PRECIOUS SPIRT If We Pray For Theme The Way He Taught Us PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA,S
Old 07-28-2009, 02:51 PM   #2650
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Let God Be God

PRAISE JESUS THE CONERSTONE OF OUR FAITH AND NEEDS AND SUPPLICATIONS And The Lord Of Host Surley Knoweth The Needs There Of Of His Children PRAISE JESUS There Would Come A Day That The Needs Would Become Great AMEN And Indeed He Is A Faithfull GOD To The Poor In Spirt HE SAID They Will Be Filled GLORY TO GOD MATT 6>26>27 Behold The Fowls Of The Air For They Sow Not Neither Do They Reap Nor Gather Into Barns BUT ALWAYS Soaring It Seems PRAISE JESUS God Left Us His Reflection In Spirt Through The Fowls Of The Air AND PRAISE JESUS I know The Good: Lord Is Not Going Leave THAT LITTLE BIRD That Broke His Wings In Distress GLORY TO GOD PRAISE JESUS Im Praying For Us All WHO Are Soaring As Those Eagles Glory To God If We Crash In Error We Are Not Perfect By No Means BUT We Love Ya Lord He Never Forsakes Us In Our Time Of Need And If So HE Will Lay At A Trampalean For Us WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PRAISE JESUS Its No Secret What Our God Can Do For Us Today What Ever The State Is GLORY TO GOD What Ever The Matter OUR HEAVENLEY FATHER Feeds Us As Well As Those Fowls He Said Are We Not Much Better Than They Which Of US By Taking Thought Can Add ONE CUBIT Unto His Stature Ya,all For It Is Perfect The WORD Tells Us MATT>24>Verse 35 HEAVEN And Earth Shall Pass Away But My Words Shall Never Pass Away ITS WHERE OUR STRENETH Flows From BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS And PEACE BE With Ya,s IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN
Old 07-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #2651
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~The Good Fight

Thank YA JEHOVHOA GOD And PRAISE YA JESUS Sometimes Ya,alls WHEN The Fight Is All We See Before Us Great Conflicts And So Forth WE Find Ourselfs Saying OH LORD Why I,am Here AMEN PRAISE JESUS In Our Wars At Times Knowlege And Wisdom And Faith Fades From Us PRAISE JESUS Its All PART OF THE GOOD FIGHT, The Word Of God Ya,alls Sometimes Crys Out Quickly To Its People YELLING PICK UP PRAISE JESUS And Indeed Will Pick UP ITS PEOPLE PRAISE JESUS, For Thy Mercy IS GREAT And Is Above The Heavens And Thy Truth Reacheth Into The Clouds Be THOU Excalted O GOD Above The Heavens And Above The Earth AND Thy Glory Is Above The Earth FILL US UP OH LORD WITH THY KINGDOM PRAISE JESUS that thy beloved may be saved delivered save me with thy right hand GOD Hath Spoken Unto in His Holiness I WILL Rejoice I Will Divide Shechem And Mete Out The Valey Of Sucoth Gilead Is Mine Manas Is Mine Seh Is Mine E_Phra_im Also Is THE STRENETH OF MINE HEAD JUDAH IS MY Lawgiver , Psalm 108>1>8 BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls And PEACE BE WITH Ya IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME THE QUICK THE STRONG AND THE MIGHTY And Sometimes The Hopeless And Forgotten JESUS said last shall be first and first shall be last AMEN IF YA BE LAST STILL THE LORD OF HOST WILL BE THY GOD STILL AMEN AND AMEN THE GOOD FIGHT Come On Its The Good Fight ya,alls the good fight
Old 08-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #2652
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Abundance

PRAISE JESUS Oh That Joy That Flows For Having A Missing Post GLORY TO GOD It Was,nt That Bad GLORY TO GOD Psalm 119 >57>71 JESUS Is The WAY AND THE TRUTH And The Life Of Those Who Are Bound For Death THE LORD IS OUR PORTION Indeed Verse 60>61 I have Made Haste And Delayed Not Thy Commandments The Bands Of The Wicked Have Robbed Me BUT I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE LAW Which Is JESUS AT MIDNIGHT I WILL RISE To Give Thanks Unto THEE Because Of Thy Righteous Judgements I,am Companion Of All Theme That Fear Thee And Of Theme That Keep The Precepts The Earth O Lord Is FULL Of Thy Mercy Teach Me Thy Statues PRAISE JESUS And Its Still Ya,alls Beyond Our Knowlege Of HIS Greatness AND HOW MUCH HE SUFFERED Being The Man Of Many Sorrows TO BRING US LIFE MORE ABUDANTLY Oh LORD If We Could Only Be AD Strong In Battle As We Our Complaning PRAISE JESUS Mark 12>24>27 HE Brought Forth A Parable unto The Sadducees And I Dont Believe THEY WERE On The Same Page Glory To God For Those Who Have Ears Hear What The Spirt Saith DO Ye Not Therfore Err B/c Ye Know Not Your God Neither The Power Of Him For When They Shall Rise From The Dead They Neither Marry Nor Are Given In Marriage But Are As The Angels Which Are In Heaven And As Touching The Dead That They Rise Have Ye Not Read In The Book Of Moses How In The Bush GOD SPAKE UNTO HIM Saying I,am The God Of Abraham The God And The God Of Jacob HE IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD But The God Of The Living Ye Therfore do Greatley Err For He Will Give His All To That Which Is Lost PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS In Abduance Where Everybody Needs It The Most FOR He Knows What We Our In Need Of Before We Ask PEACE BE Wit Ya,s IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, AMEN AND AMEN
Old 08-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #2653
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~He Never Going Stop

Got Some Rob Zombie In My Head Ya,all Never Going Stop Because At Any Given Time WHEN Everything Came In Like Flood ON One Man Whis Is Our Lord And Saviour AND KING OF KING AND LORDS Did He Give In To The Destroyer Or His Deciving Purpose For Us HE CARRIED And Do Not Put That Cross Down PRAISE JESUS GLORY TO GOD And No Cost Did He And He Did It For It Us 1 JOHN Tells Us IN THE BEGING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD AND THE WORD BECAME FLESH PRAISE JESUS AMEN And Right There For Those Who Have Drawn Nigh To His Truth And Tasted His PRECIOUS GLORY Our Wafare Started PRAISE Matt>16>3JESUS, And in the morning it will be foul weather today for the sky is red lowering O ye Hypocrites Ye can Discern The Face Of The Sky But Can Ye Not Discern The Signs Of The Time PRAISE JESUS Everything PROCLAMING Jesus Today Aint Working ONLY HE CAN Bring The Promise Of Greater Works To His People Ya,alls GLORY OH The Inside And All Arounds Us It Is There My Friends WE ARE ALWAYS If They Cant Get The Skys They Really Aint Going Get Us PRAISE JESUS Proverbs 3>6 In All Thy Ways Acknowlege Him And He Shall direct Thy Paths BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US GLORY TO GOD IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 08-08-2009, 01:04 PM   #2654
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Prayer

PRAISE JESUS A short one today Ya,alls PRAISE JESUS The Word Of The Living GOD is our shelter And Our Refuge In Our Times Of Needs And Struggles So A PRAISE TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD For His Wisdom And Love To Except Us And To Teach Us And Loves us THROUGH JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORDS Every Knee Shall Bow And Every Tounge Shall Confess HE IS LORD Of Us As We Keep Up The Good Fight PRAISE JESUS, Proverbs>9>24 His Love And Wisdom For Our Struugle Today PRAISE JESUS is Beyond Ours We Our Still But Ants In His Sight PRAISE JESUS The Fear Of The Wicked It Shall Come Up On Theme But The Desires Of The Righteous Shall Be Granted BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA THE NAME THAT JUST ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 08-10-2009, 09:01 AM   #2655
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~FAITH

PRAISE JESUS The Word Become Flesh SO We Could Enjoy And Meditate All The PRECEPTS Of FAITH Cast Not Of At Away Daily Even To The Smallest Details GLORY TO GOD its good excercise PRAISE JESUS ya know the smallest details Of The Hewbrew Childrens Childrens FAITH swallowed Theme PRAISE JESUS Before Moses Could Reach Theme AND HE SAID UNTO MOSES THY CHILDREN HAVE TURNED TO A BEAST OF GOLD Some Of Us May Be Like Joshua As All These Wars And Trials And Famine Our Surrounding US And Praying And Steadfasting And Holding GOD FOLLWED HIS CHILDREN IN A BALL OF FIRE For 40 Years In No Mans Land Praise Jesus And They Still BELIEVED Him Not LETS CAST NOT AWAY OUR FAITH In All Things THE ONE THING Ya,alls WE Need To Stand On IS THIS WE Are Always Walking By FAITH And Not By Sight PRAISE JESUS JER, 23>27 We Our Fighting Many Wars And They Are Hiting Our Lifes From Many Areas As Warfare Rises ANGAINST The Word Of The Law Which Is Jesus Christ , Am I A God At Hand Saith The Lord And Not A God Afar Off Can Any Hide From Him In Secret That I Shall Nit See Him Do Not I Fill The Heaven And The Earth I Have Heared What The Prophets Said That Prophesy Lies In My Name Saying I Have A Dreamed A Dreamed How Long Shall This Be In The Heart Of The Prophets That Prophesy Lies Yea They Are Prophets Of The Deceit Of Their Own Heart WHICH THINK CAUSE My People To Forget My Name Lets Reach Out To Each Other And Forbear One Another In Love The Way He Loved Us In Our Conflicts Ezk>16>8> Now When I Passed By Thee And Looked Up On Thee Behold The TIME Was The Time Of Love And I Spread My Skirt Over Thee And Coverd Thy Nakedness Yea I sware Unto Thee Entered Into A Covenant With Thee And It Become His Then Washed Thee With Water Whashed Thy Blood From Thee And I Anoitned Thee With Oil PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAME THATS JUST ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES AND PUT ALL OTHER GODS UNDER HIS FEET IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME