++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-12-2005, 06:33 PM   #46
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
That's pretty much how I've felt since the break-up. They made some awesome music together, and I just wish that they could be respectful toward each other and towards the fans, and just let it go. What's done is done; bashing each other does no good.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 10-12-2005, 06:59 PM   #47
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Its like a divorce titan, after 10 years together which means some enthusiastics days plenty of love moments, in the end you only remember the other's faults and of course the boring launchs with his/her family ....
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 10-12-2005, 08:05 PM   #48
titan9
USER INFO »
Yeah, but there are peaceful divorces, where those who have gotten the divorce remain on friendly terms. Too bad this couldn't be one of those divorces.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 10-13-2005, 08:28 PM   #49
ctfan
USER INFO »
What's really scary is the fact that the program director waited 8...count em 8 years to show his ass on the air. All because Stapp didn't run up and give him a big ol bear hug and sloppy kiss on the cheek and say "Hi!! how are ya, damn good to meet ya man". "Love the radio station man, glad to hear your selling our tix and playing our songs", and tell him how nice looking his chick was. I do believe that Stapp was, what 24 yo back then. I guess age didn't mean much to the program director. What a freakin jerk.

If that weren't bad enough, twice Stapp asked the man if he didn't get upset when the other guys ignored him, and twice the program director blew him off.

Good for Stapp for walking out. He's a better person than I am, I would have walked out 5 mins after that set-up of an interview started....and flipped them the finger when I left.
Old 10-13-2005, 09:56 PM   #50
metalanus
USER INFO »
the announcer said Go*damn on the radio can they get fined for that by the FCC. Some dihard (not me) should write the FCC.

I agree stapp isnt acting christian about the breakup but the interview was obviously an atempt to get him to act defensive and angry and thats why the first question involved the x-wife. People know when celebraties are vulnerable and act to bring the anger issue out of them. im sure most people would have acted as stapp did. It was 3 against 1 and had stapp had the rest of his band there mabye he would'nt have been so vulnerable
Old 10-14-2005, 12:03 AM   #51
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yup, it was a set-up from the get-go and pretty shitty, no matter how Stapp's been acting.
Old 10-14-2005, 09:48 AM   #52
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by metalanus) the announcer said Go*damn on the radio can they get fined for that by the FCC. Some dihard (not me) should write the FCC.

I agree stapp isnt acting christian about the breakup but the interview was obviously an atempt to get him to act defensive and angry and thats why the first question involved the x-wife. People know when celebraties are vulnerable and act to bring the anger issue out of them. im sure most people would have acted as stapp did. It was 3 against 1 and had stapp had the rest of his band there mabye he would'nt have been so vulnerable

True, the announcer did say it was "their goddamn station" and that they "could talk about what they wanted". I'm sure they can, but Stapp doesn't, and he didn't.
Old 10-18-2005, 09:40 PM   #53
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Is there another place I could find this audio in a different format? I am having trouble with this one and I really want to hear this.