++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-16-2005, 09:10 AM   #1
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
You know, its so funny....

Darwin repented at the end of his life and gave it all to Jesus. He even led bible studies at his hospital.

C.S. Lewis was a debating machine at Oxford and a full on Athiest. He came to know Christ. All his arguments against Christianity were abolished in just one bus trip he took. To where, who cares, but LOOK WHAT JESUS CAN DO!

I just love it man!

Keep believing and praying for those that U are concerned for in this area, cos God never gives up, even though we wish to, and He fricken LOVES a challenge!

Blessings
D

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 05-16-2005 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Just dont like that font really, lol
Old 05-16-2005, 10:23 AM   #2
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Actually, I was never aware Darwin was an atheist, but I did know about C.S. Lewis. I LOVE C.S. Lewis...
Old 05-16-2005, 10:37 AM   #3
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Yeh well with his whole search for truth, Darwinism was formed, so I guess I mean that, sorry bout that.

He said as he was in hospital that he regrets that his searchings have been turned into such a huge thing. Man God is funny tho. Dont u think?

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-16-2005, 12:15 PM   #4
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Well, Darwinism is differen than Darwin's theory, and a lot of people forget that. Darwin never took the creation out of it. He said thigns evolved and that creatures survived based on who is stronges. But he never said things spontaneously were created. At least, I THINK he was a Christian.

Of course, if he was a christian, he would msot certainly be sorry that his findings and theories were twisted into a basis for spontaneous creation.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:24 AM   #5
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Yeh cool.

I guess I have been really sad lately cos so many I know seem to be searching but moreso hopelessly lost and unable to see past their arguments to see Christ and I just so want him to break through that. All I can do is pray but sometimes I give up hope, so I guess when I remembered these guys, particularly CS Lewis, I just had my faith renewed and wanted to share in case someone else was feelin the same way

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-17-2005, 04:40 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Yeh cool.

I guess I have been really sad lately cos so many I know seem to be searching but moreso hopelessly lost and unable to see past their arguments to see Christ and I just so want him to break through that. All I can do is pray but sometimes I give up hope, so I guess when I remembered these guys, particularly CS Lewis, I just had my faith renewed and wanted to share in case someone else was feelin the same way
Its true haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they cant see past their own Arguments my friend Thanks For Sharing You made me feel better
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-17-2005, 08:47 PM   #7
Sincirr
USER INFO »
I missed U heaps hun

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-17-2005, 10:29 PM   #8
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
actually i think the whole notion of darwin repenting has being exaggerated, if it happened at all. i'll find some sources for that, cause i've seen enough to justify that opinion. i don't think he set out to destory christianity but evolution is really a philosphiscal device used to explain how life arose without the need for a creator.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 05-24-2005, 10:48 AM   #9
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Not true. Evolution, in its simplest form, does not say that we evolved out of NOTHING. I really don't see the problem with believing that as long as GOD did it, evolution occurs. I mean, He can do whatever He wants.

Although, there is quite a bit of evidence agaisnt evolution as well, so it is not like it is just LAW the way so many public schools teach it is.