++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-22-2002, 09:09 PM   #76
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Enough already! The bottom line is not everyone is going to get along and like one another here, that is just a fact of life! The name calling and snide remarks are proof of ignorance. Teri is a well respected person on this board that has a TON of respect, you start toying with her you are bound to have a army of people on your ass! So lets not follow this thread over from the one Steve shut down on us, the fact is not everyone is going to like one another and that is o.k. BUT we need to stop the name calling and bickering pronto!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-22-2002, 09:10 PM   #77
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
My bad on the punctuation. The you'll never agree comment was so i don't have to go into how you can't accept that i'm different from you.... that's all.

You said life don’t mean a thing
That there’s no reason left to dream
You were wrong, there was grace
You saw the enemy, I saw your face
People like you and I spinnin’ through space
You were wrong, I still have faith
Old 12-22-2002, 09:11 PM   #78
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Amish Warlord
My bad on the punctuation.  The you'll never agree comment was so i don't have to go into how you can't accept that i'm different from you.... that's all.

Maybe you can't accept that you are different from us....
Old 12-22-2002, 09:13 PM   #79
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Enough already! The bottom line is not everyone is going to get along and like one another here, that is just a fact of life!  The name calling and snide remarks are proof of ignorance.  Teri is a well respected person on this board that has a TON of respect, you start toying with her you are bound to have a army of people on your ass! So lets not follow this thread over from the one Steve shut down on us, the fact is not everyone is going to like one another and that is o.k.  BUT we need to stop the name calling and bickering pronto!!!!

I have NOT name called. I have made no snide remarks.. i have only spoken the truth, based on the meaning of the words i've used. Teri, in admitting she's a christian, says that she believe in all that goes along with it. Thereby, she believes in forgivness. By saying that she doesn't want him back, she is detracting from that statement. That's hypocracy. I don't care how you twist it, it's the truth. I don't care how much respect a person has.. if they are out of line, or are doing something wrong, no matter what their position, i will question them. it's my job as a human being to do so. the president, government, god, anyone. If i'm wrong, i admit it. I have in the past. I've apologized for my past actions here. But in this case, i am not in the wrong. Teri is being hypocritical, it's as simple as that.

-J

Old 12-22-2002, 09:14 PM   #80
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan47a
Maybe you can't accept that you are different from us....

I embrace it.

-J

Old 12-22-2002, 09:20 PM   #81
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
I embrace it.

-J

Embrace this

Old 12-22-2002, 09:23 PM   #82
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
Right. And i'm the asshole that gives people shit, totally unwarranted. Anyone can see i'm not out of line on this one. You are.

-J

Old 12-22-2002, 09:24 PM   #83
JenRN
USER INFO »
Your opinion of Teri is YOURS, not ours and that is your perogitive BUT..... You must learn that when we speak the "truth" doesn't mean it is wrong. Your truth in your mind is one thing, ours may still be the "truth" in our minds but wrong to you! Soooo...... I can certainely embrace diversity on this board, I have done it my whole life accepted others, but the Name calling and disrepect of EVERY ONE needs to stop. We are all not going to agree on everything, and like I said that is o.k. But you did name call and you did make snide remarks so please don't try and say you did not, if you apologized well then good, but make an effort to cut out the rudeness. And are you a fan of Creed's anyways? I have never heard you say anything positve about them, just curious why you are here?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-22-2002, 09:25 PM   #84
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Right.  And i'm the asshole that gives people shit, totally unwarranted.  Anyone can see i'm not out of line on this one.  You are.

-J

You are - times infinity.

And I'm rubber and you're glue......
Old 12-22-2002, 09:25 PM   #85
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You are THE quintessential creedfeed member. You're rude, closed-minded, retarded, and think i'm an idiot. Posted by you on 12/15. You don't name call? Think again.

Teri, in admitting she's a christian, says that she believe in all that goes along with it. Thereby, she believes in forgivness. By saying that she doesn't want him back, she is detracting from that statement. Again, you're seeing things in black and white, you the open-minded king, see things in 2 colors. I, the closed-minded retard, see things in lots of different shades. Shades of grey. My beliefs, which you know nothing about, may not follow the exact strict standards of christianity as your black and white ones do. Try opening YOUR mind to the fact that things are NOT always black and white. I don't believe in all things that go with admitting to christianity, shades of grey.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-22-2002, 09:27 PM   #86
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Your opinion of Teri is YOURS, not ours and that is your perogitive BUT..... You must learn that when we speak the "truth" doesn't mean it is wrong. Your truth in your mind is one thing, ours may still be the "truth" in our minds but wrong to you! Soooo...... I can certainely embrace diversity on this board, I have done it my whole life accepted others, but the Name calling and disrepect of EVERY ONE needs to stop. &nbsp;We are all not going to agree on everything, and like I said that is o.k. But you did name call and you did make snide remarks so please don't try and say you did not, if you apologized well then good, but make an effort to cut out the rudeness. &nbsp;And are you a fan of Creed's anyways? I have never heard you say anything positve about them, just curious why you are here? </b>

Yes, but, by the webster's definition, teri is a hypocrite. i will not say that that is an opinion thing. Many other things i've said are based on opinion, and spiritually, one persons truth is very different from another. That's a given. I'm a fan of the MOP album.. and 3 songs on Human Clay. Beyond that, most of HC, and all of weathered, are not what creed could/should be.

-J

Old 12-22-2002, 09:30 PM   #87
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Yes, but, by the webster's definition, teri is a hypocrite. &nbsp;i will not say that that is an opinion thing. &nbsp;Many other things i've said are based on opinion, and spiritually, one persons truth is very different from another. That's a given. &nbsp;I'm a fan of the MOP album.. and 3 songs on Human Clay. &nbsp;Beyond that, most of HC, and all of weathered, are not what creed could/should be.

-J

Oh, okay, well if Creed are not what they could or should be (in your opinion), perhaps you should try and make contact with them in order to open their minds. And throw in a few choice insults while you're at it - I've heard Scott throws a mean right hook.
Old 12-22-2002, 09:32 PM   #88
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
You are THE quintessential creedfeed member. You're rude, closed-minded, retarded, and think i'm an idiot. Posted by you on 12/15. You don't name call? Think again.

Teri, in admitting she's a christian, says that she believe in all that goes along with it. Thereby, she believes in forgivness. By saying that she doesn't want him back, she is detracting from that statement. Again, you're seeing things in black and white, you the open-minded king, see things in 2 colors. I, the closed-minded retard, see things in lots of different shades. Shades of grey. My beliefs, which you know nothing about, may not follow the exact strict standards of christianity as your black and white ones do. Try opening YOUR mind to the fact that things are NOT always black and white. I don't believe in all things that go with admitting to christianity, shades of grey.

*wipes egg off face*

Okay, i apologize for the retarded comment, that was unwarranted. But "rude, closed minded, and think am an idiot' still apply. you all are rude to me, though it is(was) warranted. Closed minded, some of you aren't, i applaud you. most of you aren't. you don't see outside yourselves and your beliefs. you all think i'm an idiot.. don't try to say any different.

Oh.. i don't think things are black and white. almost never. in this case, they are. you're being hypocritical. read the definition. you are. Tell me this.. do you read the bible? do you follow what it says? Simple yes or no question.

-J

Old 12-22-2002, 09:34 PM   #89
JenRN
USER INFO »
Teri is right, you see things in black and white only! And well..... you need to expand your mind a little but that comes with maturity and age. What does the webster dictionary say about the word Rude?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-22-2002, 09:35 PM   #90
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
"creedfeed regulars".

-J