++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-25-2003, 08:37 PM   #61
jango
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: reply from the reply to the war in iraq

Quote: Originally posted by Anonymous

if u do noit respond, I and everyone else here will consider you a nothing. u have done nothing to prove that your way of thinking is correct so do so.

-- anonymous

Lay off the aggression or leave. No one owes you an explanation for anything. Learn to spell, you're killing me here.

Perhaps if you gained an education, reversed the brainwashing, etc, you might sound intelligent! Otherwise, your "arguments" pose nothing new. Here's an idea: generate your OWN opinions, don't let Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh do it for you. Watch Donahue, he's a liberal, and he always "wins" his debates... does that make it right? No, it's an opinion, but your elitist nature just makes you a rat bastard.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 02-26-2003, 06:39 AM   #62
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°

Iīm so sorry for those people and kids. I thought they live in a completely separated world, but I was wrong. I do agree theyīre brainwashed about some matters. They suffer a lot.

I keep thinking Saddam should be ousted, but Iīm sorry itīs impossible in a war that a innocent doesnīt die. Poor fellows, they have no guilty.

I agree with you!

it's the same like the war on terror against Afganistan.There were killed innocent ppl,but Osama is safe and sound...still....hope not 4 long
Old 02-26-2003, 10:29 AM   #63
Anonymous
USER INFO »
Currently:
rely to siana

thanks.

is is always sad when innocent people di. but it is what we have to do.it is a part of life.I am not saying by no means that I don't careabout the innocent.i carea lot.but saddam has to be taken out.thereis no way getting around it.

-- anonymous
Old 02-26-2003, 02:05 PM   #64
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
uhm... the "thatīs a thing we have to do" didnīt sound really good...
Old 02-26-2003, 04:44 PM   #65
jango
USER INFO »
Re: rely to siana

Quote: Originally posted by Anonymous
thanks.

is is always sad when innocent people di. but it is what we have to do.it is a part of life.I am not saying by no means that I don't careabout the innocent.i carea lot.but saddam has to be taken out.thereis no way getting around it.

-- anonymous

No, there is no proof that he should be taken out more than any other leader, moreso that we have to do it. Can't your mind fathom the implications of a pre-emptive foreign attack policy?
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 03-15-2003, 03:39 PM   #66
Aimee
USER INFO »
Quote: Learn to spell, you're killing me here.

People will think that you're a pretty fart smeller if you do!
I mean, smart feller.
Old 03-15-2003, 04:05 PM   #67
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Aimee
People will think that you're a pretty fart smeller if you do!
I mean, smart feller.

:P
Old 03-15-2003, 06:54 PM   #68
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
I'm really confused on it right now...sometimes I don't want to see war, But then sometimes I'm afraid we'll be attacked if we don't go in....
Old 03-15-2003, 10:36 PM   #69
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
a few considerations of mine:

1. Bush and Tony Blair arenīt dealing with it the right way.
2. UN has to be respected. By both sides: US and Iraq.
3. France doesnīt support it coz they have business with Iraq.
4. Not the right time to begin a war.
5. Saddam is nuts.
6. Saddam has to be ousted.
7. I agree with the war, but not in the way is being done.
8. USA have the right to defend each other.
9. Hate for US will grow in Middle-East.
10. Iraq has to cooperate.
11. It will ruin the recuperation of worldīs economy.

MTVīs Confronting Iraq:
reporter interviews 3 boys in Iraq who like american pop artists. She asks: Whatīs your personal opinion on the WTC attacks:
Boy: They deserved it!

If they think like that, so I guess it should be eye for an eye. Bomb them and tell me their opinion. Ask them if it the civilians who die in this bombing deserved it.

Itīs hard to be Christian some times. I canīt admit someone saying something like that.

On the other hand, quote from CSI:
Grissom: Eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.
Old 03-18-2003, 08:14 AM   #70
Siana
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by HigherGirl
I'm really confused on it right now...sometimes I don't want to see war, But then sometimes I'm afraid we'll be attacked if we don't go in....

why you began to be scared from Saddam just after 11.09?He was there all the time,why US had to wait till now and didn't do anything against his regime before?
Old 03-18-2003, 08:31 AM   #71
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Siana
why you began to be scared from Saddam just after 11.09?He was there all the time,why US had to wait till now and didn't do anything against his regime before?

Actually we have been "dealing" with him for the last 10 years since desert storm in 1991! Saddam is satan himself, they actually have tapes of him killing his own people, sodomizing young boys, raping young girls and assasinating people in the streets over "not supporting him" Even Bill Clinton sent scud missles over there awhile back, it just seems with all the terrorism it has all reached a "head" now and George Bush it gonna cut off the head!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 03-20-2003, 11:40 AM   #72
Siana
USER INFO »
Hope Saddam's regime will be over soon!
Old 08-05-2003, 12:46 AM   #73
RMadd
USER INFO »
I support the war (well now, the war itself is over, but I also support the placement of troops in Iraq until Saddam is completely gone and a steady government is in place). It is a duty, more or less, that the United States has taken upon itself as the only remaining superpower in the world. If the United States were to have been an isolationist nation, as it was prior to the first world war (when it was NOT a superpower), many nations would complain about the Americans' lack of care for foreign governments and what have you. Many Middle-Easterners hate the United States for many reasons. I will admit that one is the government's seemingly brash treatment of other nations. But it seems to me that citizens of foreign nations, particularly those of 'developing nations' (the p.c. term for 'third world') despise the United States more for its pitiful moral state. They abhor the way we 'flaunt' our wealth (which, for them, could be considered a family owning 2 or 3 cars; for us, it is a necessity, a way of life; it also seems the media exacerbates the problem by making it seem as though all Americans live in great excess). Anyway, W is merely finishing the job his father did not do (though the US' task in the first Gulf War was to drive the imperisalistic Iraqis from Kuwait and not to remove Saddam) and Clinton had little care about (save for a very brief bombing campaign sometime around '98). W's got the balls to go after this heinous dictator. We've seen Iraqi soldiers surrenduring and thanking the US for its mission to liberate the country; citizens cheering on coalition forces. Obviously some parts of Iraq are more opposed to occupation than others. The largely left-wing media, however, overplays the negative responses, 'tricking' Americans into thinking no help is welcome. Rather, Iraqis now enjoy more freedom than they ever did under Saddam; those who wish for his old regime are foolish to do so.

Old 08-05-2003, 02:10 AM   #74
souldancer
USER INFO »
I supported Clinton and support Peace.
Old 08-05-2003, 02:48 PM   #75
bgivens33
USER INFO »
BearFan... all that you said sounds great, but I don't think you answered the one big question... What gives us the right to go in there? You said "is a duty, more or less, that the United States has taken upon itself as the only remaining superpower in the world", which makes sense, but on the same page, what if Iraq imposed a duty on itself to rid the world of Christianity. There is no question that Saddam is quite the monster, but, I am more interested in domestic problems than going into iraq on a WMD scavenger hunt.