++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-11-2003, 01:17 PM   #46
whocares
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
negativity

I for one think this is a great forum to openly discuss the topic of music. But it pisses me off to see that someone who has a whole 24 hrs in there day come here to vent there negative b.s. If your having problems in your personal life and bring them here, your opening yourself up for whatever you deserve. I realize that not everything that is posted here will be positive, But keep your cancer home. Lechium!! You obviously have unresolved issues in your life. Cause you sure as shit dont mind the ass whippings you take here. Now take your creepy ass back to your marilyn manson chat room and leave these nice people alone. Steve your doing a great job here by the way. Take care everyone...minus the exclusions
Old 02-11-2003, 01:57 PM   #47
mushroomy2k
USER INFO »
Re: negativity

Quote: Originally posted by whocares
I for one think this is a great forum to openly discuss the topic of music.  But it pisses me off to see that someone who has a whole 24 hrs in there day come here to vent there negative b.s. If your having problems in your personal life and bring them here, your opening yourself up for whatever you deserve. I realize that not everything that is posted here will be positive, But keep your cancer home. Lechium!! You obviously have unresolved issues in your life. Cause you sure as shit dont mind the ass whippings you take here. Now take your creepy ass back to your marilyn manson chat room and leave these nice people alone.  Steve your doing a great job here by the way.  Take care everyone...minus the exclusions

i have to agree with whocares and everyone Lechium
i enjoy having a board that i can come chat about
music and meet friends from all over the country.
we all have are problems Lechium including myself
but i try real hard not to be negative.
if you need to be negative this is not the board to do it at
i for one enjoy listening to creed ,and there many fans are
great people to.
sorry for being a little there but this thread is for positive
feedback.yall have a fantastic afternoon.Diane
Old 02-11-2003, 10:00 PM   #48
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
ok, for days I`m trying to think of something to post here, but I couldn´t come up with anything...

so, I wanna thank Creed for all their songs. I don´t have a beautiful story to share, but, imo, there was no music before Creed. You made me like listening to music. You made me try to play the guitar again, I hade gave up of that when I was a kid. Your songs inspire me and help me to come back to a good mood when I´m pissed or sad. I could go on and on, but I´d like to finish with a request: please come to perform a concert here in São Paulo, BRAZIL next tour! I really have to see you!!!
Old 02-11-2003, 10:01 PM   #49
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Or you can just take me to one of your concerts in US, no problem for me!
Old 02-12-2003, 02:15 AM   #50
Tia67
USER INFO »
I really haven't been crazy about a band since BonJovi(80's). Then along came CREED and they changed all of that. What turned me on to Creed was they have a message behind their music. It is meaningful. I know they as a band don't like to be called a "Christian Band" but I would like to tell them as christians in a rock band they have touched many lives. To me their music says your going to have the daily struggles with yourself and the world but God will always prevail. I went to my first Creed concert last Jan. in New Orleans and it was AWESOME! Been to alot of concerts in my day but that has to be the BEST ever. Want to see them again.
Old 02-12-2003, 12:09 PM   #51
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Your so right, Tia. When someone asks me why I love their music so much (and the persona asking isn't familiar with Creed), I tell one reason is because of the message they send through their songs - that although life can be difficult, there's always a sense of hope, faith and strength in the songs. It's great!!

Relearn Love