++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-30-2005, 11:36 PM   #526
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
And Whether Be Afficted it is part of your consolation Amen And Amen If It Be Thy Will Oh Lord Let This Cup Pass From Amen And Amen ...The LORD ENDURETH AND LOVETH LONG SUFFERMENT , Pslams 119...REMEMBER The Word Unto Thy Servant Upon Which Thou HAST BROUGHT HOPE...This Is My ComfortIn My Affiction For Thy Word Hath Quickend Me The Proud Have Had Me Greatly In Derision Will I Not Decline From Thy Law I Remembered Thy Judgements Of Old Oh Lord And Have Comforted Myself Horror Hath Taken Hold Of Me B/c Of That Which Is Wicked That For Thy Laws Sake PRAISE JESUS..I Have Remembered Thy Name Oh Lord In The Night And Have Kept Thy Precepts Thy Stateus Have Been My Songs In The House Of My Pilgrim Age This I Had Because I Kept They Precepts** GODS LAW TAUGHT BY AFFLICTION Tho Hast dealt WELL With Thy Serveant O Lord Acording To Thy Word Teacher Of Good Judgement And Knowlege For I Have Believed In Thy COMMANDMENTS Before I was Afflicted I went Asray But Now Have I Kept Thy Word Thou Art GOOD And Doeset GOOD Teach Me Thy Statues The Proud Do Lie !!! I WILL KEEP THY PRCEPTS With My Whole Heart Their Heart Is As Fast As Grease But I Delight In Thy Law IT IS GOOD FOR ME THAT I HAVE Been Afflicted That I May Learn Thy Statues THE LAW OF THY MOUTH IS BETTER UNTO ME THAN A THOUSANDS OF GOLD OR SILVER ***BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO ARE MERCIFUL FOR THEY SHALL OBTAIN MERCY**
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-31-2005, 07:17 AM   #527
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

May 31st

"What do you have that is forever?"

Most of everything we have falls apart, breaks, or runs down in a short time. But we have three things that last forever: God, our Christian friends, and our praise of God. These are eternal.

The Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Heaven

Old 05-31-2005, 03:53 PM   #528
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-01-2005, 07:27 AM   #529
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

June 1st

"God is not loved or understood by everyone."

There are those who, for whatever reason, have chosen to reject God. There are those who curse Him as regularly as we praise Him. We are the subjects of the greatest sovereign in creation. Our Lord rules us with justice and love. We might not agree with everything He does or everything He calls us to do, but we owe Him our allegiance and loyalty. Be loyal to the Lord, and He will rule over you justly and with compassion.

They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.

Psalm 69:4

Heaven

Old 06-01-2005, 04:24 PM   #530
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

IF LOVING THE LORD IS WRONG UNTO THE WORLD AND THEIR FALSEHOOD I DONT WANNA BE RIGHT AMEN AND AMEN ***Pslams 18 ***LETS PRAISE ON I WILL LOVE THEE O LORD MY STREGNTH THE LORD IS MY ROCK AND MY FORTRESS AND MY DELIVERER MY GOD MY STREGNTH IN WHOM WILL I TRUST MY BUCKLER AND THE HORN OF MY SALVATION AND MY HIGH TOWER I SHALL ALWAYS CALL UPON THEE ON WHO IS WORTH TO BE PRAISED SO SHALL I BE SAVED THE SORROWS OF DEATH COMPASSED ME AND THE FLOODS OF THE UNGODLY MEN MADE ME AFRAID THE SORROWS OF HELL COMPASSED ME ABOUT THE SNARES OF DEATH PREVENTED ME IN MY DISTRESS I CALLED UPON MY GOD HE HARED ME OUT OF HIS HOLY TEMPLE AND MY CRY CAME BEFORE HIS EARS , THEN THE EARTH SHOOK AND TREMBLED THE FOUNDATIONS ALSO OF THE HILLS MOVED AND WERE SHAKEN THERE WENT UP A SMOKE OUT OF HIS NOSTRILS AND FIRE OUT OF HIS MOUTH HE BOWED THE HEAVENS ALSO CAME DOWN AND DARKNESS WAS UNDER HIS FEET AND HE RODE UPON A CHERUB AND DID FLY YEA HE DID FLY UPON THE WINGS OF THE WIND Amen And Amen HE MADE DARKNESS HIS SECRET PLACE HIS PAVIILION ROUND ABOUT HIM WEREW DARK WATERS AND THICK CLOUDS PASSED HAIL STONES AND COALS OF FIRE THE LORD THUNDRED THE HEAVENS AND THE HIGHEST GAVE HIS VOICE HAIL STONES AND COALS OF FIRE YEA HE SENT OUT HIS ARROWS AND SCARRTED THEME AND HE SHOT OUT LIGHTINGS AND DISCOMFITED THEME THEN THE CHANNELS OF WATER WERE SEEN, AND THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE WORLD WERE SEEN HE SENT FROM ABOVE HE TOOK HE DREW ME OUT OF THE HELL AND HIGH WATERS ...IT ONLY ONE DAY AMEN HE DELIVERED ME FROM MY FOES WHICH WERE STRONGER THAN I THEY PREVENTED ME IN THE DAY OF MY PRECIOUS CALAMITY BUT AMEN AND AMEN THE LORD WAS MY STAY
Old 06-02-2005, 07:24 AM   #531
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

June 2nd

"Who are you waiting for?"

Can you think of anything more exciting than to wait for Jesus to come take us home in his glory.

Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Hebrews 9:28

Heaven

Old 06-02-2005, 12:10 PM   #532
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 06-03-2005, 07:00 AM   #533
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

June 3rd

"Forgiveness."

Some people, like the unforgiving debtor in Jesus' story, accept mercy for themselves then turn around and treat others as if nothing happened to them. Such people, said Jesus, cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.

Then Peter came to him and asked, "Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against me? Seven times?""

""No, Jesus replied, ""seventy times seven.""

[Jesus then tells the story of the king who forgave the debt of a servant, who then went and showed no mercy to someone who owed him money.] "". . . the king called in the man he had forgiven and said, 'You evil servant! I forgave you that tremendous debt because you pleaded with me. Shouldn't you have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you? Then the angry king sent the man to prison until he had paid every penny.

That's what my heavenly Father will do to you if you refuse to forgive your brothers and sisters in your heart.

Matthew 18:21-35

Heaven

Old 06-03-2005, 04:36 PM   #534
creedsister
USER INFO »
amen forgivness is much better than anger For We Serve A God Thats Rich In Mercy And Slow In Anger For EXAMPLE we take the hebrews in the wilderness while they were wating on moses to come down man they were tired and hungy They Had No Forgivness or understanding Are No JESUS With FISHES AND BREAD AMEN*** PRAISE JESUS So We All Need To Be Reminded Everyday TO FORGIVE
Old 06-04-2005, 07:35 AM   #535
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

June 4th

"Rite of Passage."

Many times we must go through adversity and hard times in order to learn and grow. The lessons we learn are invaluable, even though we would often rather learn them some other way. The Lord allows us to meet adversity because He knows we must endure it in order to be better people. He does not allow adversity because He is cruel, but because He is kind and wants the best for His children.

Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.

Psalm 71:20

Heaven

Old 06-05-2005, 08:09 AM   #536
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

June 5th

"Keep up the good work!"

While Paul's exhortation here is excellent, it is the style of the exhortation we should especially notice. We live in an age where we are constantly pressured to emphasize the novel, new, or improved versions of things. But in our lives as Christians, we need to remind each other of what we are doing right and just simply say, "Hey, you're doing well, just keep doing what you're doing!"

Encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Heaven

Old 06-05-2005, 02:28 PM   #537
creedsister
USER INFO »
Yes FORBEAR ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE Are Probleams And Paths May Be Different BUT WE Serve A God Who Took Care Of Theme Of All AMEN AND AMEN AND HE DID WITH IT LOVE So As The Old Song Goes IF HE CARRIED THE WEIGHT OG THE WORLD UPON HIS SHOULDERS I Know My Brothers And Sisters And Others HE CAN CARRY YOU What It Ever It May Be !!! The Lord Loves To Carry His People Through Their Trials And Miserys If We Be Partakers Of The SUFFERMENT We Are Partakers OF THE COMFORTER AMEN AND AMEN
Old 06-05-2005, 02:45 PM   #538
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) June 4th

"Rite of Passage."

Many times we must go through adversity and hard times in order to learn and grow. The lessons we learn are invaluable, even though we would often rather learn them some other way. The Lord allows us to meet adversity because He knows we must endure it in order to be better people. He does not allow adversity because He is cruel, but because He is kind and wants the best for His children.

Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.

Psalm 71:20 AMEN Pslams 119.17.24 DEAL Bountifully With Thy Servant That I May Live And Keep Thy Word Open Mine Eyes That I May Behold Wondrous things Out Of The Law I,am A Stranger To The Earth Hide Not Thy Commmandments From Me My Soul Breaketh For Thy Longing That It Hath Unto Thy Judgements AT ALL TIMES Thou Hast Not Rebuked The Proud That They Are Cursed Which Do Err From Thy Commanments REMOVE From Me Reproach And Contempt For I Have Kept Thy Testimonies Princes Also Did sit And Speak Against Me But Thy Servant Did Meditate In Thy Stautes Thy Testimonies Als Are My Delight And My Counsellors 119.97.104 O How I Love Thy Law It Is My Meditation All The Day Thou Through Thy Commandments hast made me wiser that My Foes For They Are Ever With Me Haaaaaaaaaaa If Not They Come Out Of The Wood Work AMEN I have More Understanding Than All My Teachers For Thy Testimonies Are My Meditation I understand More Than The Ancients Because How I Love Those Precepts I Have Refrained From Every Evil Way That I Might Keep Thy Word I Have Not Departed From Thy Judgements For Thou Has Taught Me How Sweet Are Thy Words UNTO MY TASTE Sweeter Than Honey To My Mouth Through Thy Precepts I Get Understanding Therefore I HATE EVERY FALSE WAY

Heaven

Old 06-06-2005, 07:31 AM   #539
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

June 6th

"Spiritual drought."

Many of us have experienced spiritual drought. We find ourselves in a desert of doubt and apathy. Nothing seems to be the way we want it to be, and frankly, we really don't care. We wonder if God is listening; all we hear is the echo of our own voices. God's loving touch is so necessary in our lives. We cannot live without the water that Jesus offered the woman at the well. This living water quenches the spiritual thirst and brings our drought to an end. Ask God for the living water. He will issue forth a flood to wash you and refresh you.

He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the earth.

Psalm 72:6

Heaven

Old 06-06-2005, 09:25 AM   #540
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen

Amen And Amen The Water Is A Must