++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-16-2003, 09:31 PM   #16
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ive only had goal stone attacks,,and i think the birth of christ was in oct
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-19-2003, 10:56 PM   #17
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) I think scholars have pinpointed the date to sometime in the spring (april or may?) based on the shepherds and the customary census, and perhaps astronomical events... dec 25 was chosen b/c it was the same day as a famous pagan holiday, and was used as a sort of deterrant or alternative to the non-christians

Thats what I've heard to Bearfan
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 12-22-2003, 02:25 AM   #18
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
I give up, cos now I heard a theory that says nobody really knows. AAAHHH!!!!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-22-2003, 03:09 AM   #19
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
yeah i heard it was sometime in april
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 12-22-2003, 03:27 AM   #20
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Well in the spirit of Christmas, PRAISE GOD HE WAS BORN, PERIOD!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-22-2003, 05:05 AM   #21
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Did you know that here in Sweden where I live we have Christmas December the 24th. It's actually true!! Means I get my presents earlier than you suckers! Hahaha!! In Russia they have their Christmas January the 7th. I don't know why, but that's the way it is. Anyway I don't believe in anything about God or Jesus, but have to problem with people that do. I just don't. I believe in re-borning. I've read both the whole Old Testament and the New Testament. I think religon is intressting. Believe it or not, I'm 15 in a week!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 12-22-2003, 12:40 PM   #22
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Well in the spirit of Christmas, PRAISE GOD HE WAS BORN, PERIOD!

Tru Dat
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 12-22-2003, 07:59 PM   #23
whitebird
USER INFO »
Your debate is interesting, but I really don't care what the exact date was. Shocked? Please don't be.

What I do think is important, is that there was once a man that walked among us, that the world has remembered for 2,000 yrs. + He lived his life with honesty, kindness and love. He should be remembered for what he did in his life. When he was born, or when he died is to me is unimportant.

Peace
Old 12-23-2003, 05:07 AM   #24
Sincirr
USER INFO »
We were just looking at Matthew and all the prophecies. These things were written like hundreds of years before Jesus was born right, and what about "Out of Egypt I called my Son", 2:13-15, and that one where it was prophesied that He will be called a Nazarene! And the reason for that! It's all too amazing U know!

I know theres others, but these ones blew my mind today. Just thought I would share that with y'all, cos as the song on the Becker Christmas episode goes, "Christmas is a time of sharing..." lol

Also!!!! Oh man!!! Those Magi! The 3 wise guys...uh, men......they were full on into astrology, and God used a star! Like....wow! Oh wow! How cool is dat!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-23-2003, 09:02 AM   #25
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
About the prophecies, there are 60 something of them. Jesus fulfilled all of them. They say the chances of that happening are the same as if you painted a silver dollar black and then filled the state of texas 4 feet deep with them and told a blind person to pick up one (and it being the black one.) Very small chances so Jesus has to be.
Old 12-25-2003, 09:59 PM   #26
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Iced) About the prophecies, there are 60 something of them. Jesus fulfilled all of them. They say the chances of that happening are the same as if you painted a silver dollar black and then filled the state of texas 4 feet deep with them and told a blind person to pick up one (and it being the black one.) Very small chances so Jesus has to be.

THE BIBLE ROCKS!!!!
JESUS IS THE SAVIOUR!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-25-2003, 10:28 PM   #27
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) THE BIBLE ROCKS!!!!
JESUS IS THE SAVIOUR!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
and A BIG AMEN ON THAT
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-25-2003, 10:32 PM   #28
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) We were just looking at Matthew and all the prophecies. These things were written like hundreds of years before Jesus was born right, and what about "Out of Egypt I called my Son", 2:13-15, and that one where it was prophesied that He will be called a Nazarene! And the reason for that! It's all too amazing U know!

I know theres others, but these ones blew my mind today. Just thought I would share that with y'all, cos as the song on the Becker Christmas episode goes, "Christmas is a time of sharing..." lol

Also!!!! Oh man!!! Those Magi! The 3 wise guys...uh, men......they were full on into astrology, and God used a star! Like....wow! Oh wow! How cool is dat!
THATS RIGHT,,HE ,,DID,,