++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2002, 05:46 PM   #1
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Creed Game

Alirght here is a nother gaem i have bestowed upon you guys. I hope this one works. The objective of this game is to try adn amek a story with a Creed song at least every other sentence. Whoever has the most by Decmeber 4th(yah liek this thread will take this long) will be the winner and will win a free trip to better self-esteem.
Old 11-01-2002, 08:05 PM   #2
Pittock
USER INFO »
Here is my best effort on short notice:
Bullets fly as you Stand Here with Me singing a Lullaby but Don't Stop Dancing because there are Signs of a Freedom Fighter . I know you want to run and Hide because you are Weathered but breathe One Last Breath and come with me. Are you Ready? Ok, now Who's Got My Back? There is a warrior Inside Us all and you can Never Die because you are beautiful. A Faceless Man appears With Arms Wide Open and he turns the Wrong Way and goes Higher and he is Torn.He dies and is Unforgiven and we continue on In America with my Sister singing One and she sells my Pity for a Dime.
Old 11-01-2002, 08:10 PM   #3
Pittock
USER INFO »
Say I , "Why am I in my Own Prison ? when this is all just an Illusion ? I wonder if I just went the Wrong Way and tried to Wash Away Those Years of pain and torment but now I know What's this Life For.
Old 11-01-2002, 09:10 PM   #4
Weathered
USER INFO »
those are really good pittock
Old 11-01-2002, 09:14 PM   #5
Pittock
USER INFO »
Well, Thank You!
Old 11-01-2002, 10:06 PM   #6
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Damn, Pit, did you leave any out? That was awesome. That cold weather hasn't affected your ability to think like a Creed freak!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-01-2002, 10:17 PM   #7
JenRN
USER INFO »
Wow Pit!!!!! That is awesome great job!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-01-2002, 10:20 PM   #8
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
This is gonna take some serious time and thought. I give lots of credit to you Pittock for thinking up that one on short notice. Given some extra time you would probably be able to throw some b-sides in there as well!

Old 11-01-2002, 11:12 PM   #9
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
UNBELIEVABLE!! DANG!! Even on my best day I couldn't do that!!
You are Awesome Pittock!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 11-02-2002, 02:44 AM   #10
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ok, here goes....

The *Freedom Fighter*s all gathered together in a cave so that they could *Hide* from the enemy to plan the rescue of their *Bound and Tied* comrade, Capt. *Lullaby*. The enemy had sent a ransom note with a crude photo of Capt. Lullaby in which his face appeared *Weathered* and his clothes *Torn*. In the photo there were two *Signs* posted behind Capt. Lullaby that read: This is no *Illusion*, your Captain will be executed unless you infidels surrender all of your weapons and *Bullets*. The other sign read: Do you want to give him back his life *In America*?

The Freedom Fighters starting brainstorming on ways to form a strike force to go in and rescue Capt. Lullably. They thought a litte music would help. One of the fighters popped in his Beethoven CD that his *Sister* had given him to take with him to war. He played his favorite: *Ode* to Joy. *One* by one, all of the fighters started humming along and before they knew it, some *Beautiful* ideas were popping up. In fact, one of the fighters recognized some landscape in the Capt. Lullaby photo.
"*Say, I* think this is just over the hill to the right," one of the fighters said. "Yeah, it's by the statue of the *Faceless Man*, another chimed in. "Yeah, the one *With Arms Wide Open*, right?" Yeah, yeah, that's it."

So, they strategized for about an hour. "*What If* three of us go, two to take out the bad guys and another to hang back as a surprise attacker?" They all agreed this plan would work. The leader of the fighters decided to volunteer. "It will be *My Sacrifice* but I will need help. Who will *Stand Here With Me* to rescue our fearless leader?" Two volunteers jumped in, and with that the strike force was formed.

Meanwhile, Capt. Lullaby, alone, cold and hungry, wondered about his men and whether he would be saved. He started praying to God and questioning *What's This Life For*? I feel as if I am in *My Own Prison*. He started looking back at the sins of his life and asking for forgiveness. "I know I am *Unforgiven* right now, and I'd like to *Wash Away Those Years* that I was behaving badly. If I end up down to *One Last Breath*, I swear I will seek forgiveness and declare my belief in your *Higher* power." With that, Capt. Lullaby wryly thought he could sell his *Pity for a Dime*.

"*Are You Ready*?" the strike force leader yelled. His two partners said they indeed were good to go. They started off, but soon after, one of the group noticed they were headed the *Wrong Way*. They quickly backtracked and before they knew it, they came upon the camp where their Captain was being held.
The leader whispered, *Who's Got My Back*? One of the men answered, "I do, I do. You're Ok to proceed."

The leader and his backup sneaked into the camp, barely making a sound. They could see the enemy taunting their Captain. "Don't Stop Dancing* or I'll shoot," one of them yelled at Capt. Lullaby.
In a flash, the two members of the strike force opened fire on the enemy and felled them instantly. The third member came in to scout out the scene and make sure there were no other captors.
Capt. Lullaby whooped and hollered at the sight of his three men who came to rescue him. They all embraced. With gratitude, Capt. Lullaby then hugged each man, thanking him profusely as tears of joy and relief streamed down his face. "Your bravery is *Inside Us All*, " the leader of the strike force told Capt. Lullaby.
As a parting shot, the four men scrawled a note and left it for the enemy's comrades: *To Whom It May Concern*: Your kidnappers failed. *Is This The End* for you? You betcha. Signed, the Four Musketeers.

Sorry so long
Old 11-02-2002, 08:11 AM   #11
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No apology necessary, that was awesome! You guys are too much. I've gotta put on my thinking cap and try this.

Old 11-02-2002, 11:34 AM   #12
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Dogstar you ROCK!!! That was soo cool!! I wouldn't even know where to begin to come up with a story..Don't have that much of an imagination!! I'll just have to settle reading what others come up with...

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 11-02-2002, 12:02 PM   #13
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Awwww, you guys are too kind. I'm sure you'll come up with gems! You can't do it. Creed can inspire all kinds of creativity!
Old 11-02-2002, 03:00 PM   #14
Pittock
USER INFO »
Well done Dogstar!
Old 11-02-2002, 03:07 PM   #15
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Profuse thanks, Pittock. You're speedy effort inspired me! Way awesome on such short notice!