View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 03:47 PM   #63
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Well no offense to SCOTTSMYMAN, but I was bashing Stapp before Creed broke up. I don't know if you can find any of my posts here but I was saying for a long time prior to the breakup that Stapp had problems and I didn't like the persona he was giving off with all of his "bar fights" and other such public incidents. There always seemed to be a problem, and with his voice deteriorating over the years, he just wasn't the same as he was early on.

This is where I think you and I differ. You see I can bash Stapp or Tremonti or whoever else but still like the music. Just because I said Stapp has a poor character doesn't mean I don't like Creed's music or Stapp's solo music, or Alter Bridge's music. As has always been said from the begining worship the music, not the band members.

I do worship the music! And yes, Scott had some trouble but all anyone seems to focus on anymore is all negative. He has done only one solo song so far and he has sang "Higher" at an award show and everybody is being pissy and hypocritical. Haven't given the guy much of a chance and most of you have made up your minds about his efforts. And Steve you don't bash Tremo! You never have if I can recall. You know what, what difference does it make.

SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME!!!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "