View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 05:16 PM   #44
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
good for scott walking out on them... i was listening to the interview, and it sounded alright until the 18th minute, when they just started walking all over him. there's just too many quotes i can put down of the main interviewer being an egomaniacal prick... "this is my goddamn studio, we're gonna talk about what i want to talk about" and the like.... even if some of what they said might've been true (then again, it may be false), they obviously went about this interview with a negative standpoint from the get-go. wouldn't you think, if you've got a new single on the radio and an album dropping in less than 2 months, that the conversation would be focused mostly on that? sure they might make mention of past occurrences and such, but that shouldn't be the focus of the interview, as it was in this case. and they were talking about "being real." how real is it when you continue to trash someone's reputation behind his back after he's left your "goddamn studio"? seems pretty fucked up to me.