View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 03:00 PM   #15
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I just got home to CT about a half hour ago from Philly and I'm on such a high after seeing my first Creed show last night!! They were totally awesome. They just blew me away!! I loved how Scott talked and shared so much with us in the audience and like everyone else has said when he sang WAWO, it was just so emotional. He just seemed to share so much of himself with everyone last night. I brought my best friend with me who really wasn't that familiar with Creed's music but after the show last night, I think Creed has a new fan. She especially loved Scott. I also want to send my best wishes to Mark and Victoria on their marriage and also to Flip on becoming a Dad!! It was the best New Year's Eve I've had in my life and I want to thank Scott, Mark, Flip and Brett for making it such a fantastic night for me. It's one I'll never forget!! I couldn't think of a better way to bring in 2003!!! I want to wish everyone here as well as Creed all the best in the coming year!! Enjoy your time with your families rest and relax!!!

Well I'm going to see if I can come down to earth long enough to get a little sleep. I've been traveling all day on about 2 1/2 hours of sleep!! The guys rocked my world last night and it will take me some time to adjust to day to day life again!

Relearn Love