View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 10:46 AM   #11
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hi guys,
I tried my best not to turn on the computer the very first thing when I woke up this morning....but, I couldn't help myself. Just had to take a moment to say THANK YOU to Creed for making New Years 2002-3 one of the best nights of my life!!!
I am so totally exhausted right now, because the emotion and the passion from the band, and all the amazing fans, was so strong. Not to mention standing outside all day, and not being able to calm down and sleep until 4am (ugh....it was so worth it!) Thank you so much Terri and Dogstar for sharing this incredible night w/me.....I will never forget it!!!
I went to my sisters house right from the show and told my family every detail in my sore voice, completely shot from screaming. I said that I felt both elated and yet, also a little sad because this was the last show for a while and even though we were so close, I still wished that there was some way to be closer. I wanted so much to just give Scott a hug when I felt he was showing us such honesty and vulnerablilty, and I know how it feels to be in such a deep place...just wanted to touch his hand and let him feel all the love I have inside. He did say that the band felt the love we were screaming out, and that he hopes we feel that from them, that they were giving that to us the best that they could. I did! I just hope we ALL get all the love we need in 2003....that is my wiah for all of us. So, Happy New Year to all my friends. God Bless. And, in Scott's words...love one another!
Peace,
Karin