View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #7
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Has Full Circle even gone gold yet?

Yeah, The thing that people forget is even weathered was a commercial dissapointment too and and people stopped caring about Creed before they broke up. And Stapp's solo album went doubt platnium because wind - up made two million copies of the album. That's how the RIAA works its not by copies sold its copies shipped. I remember in the Rolling Stone article he did it said the album sold like 350,000 copies and it only had one single. Creed's time in the spotlight was over before 2004. But i blame Full Circle's relative failure on the fact that WU sucks ass and the commercial songs on this album just aren't as good as the past commercial hits.

And to Dark Knight - I agree it has done alright. But Creed was #1 for 8 weeks in 2001 and it seems a lot of bands that do what Creed does just not as good somehow manage to stay in the top ten for months and months. Creed was out of the top ten the next week. Daughtry, Nickelback and Shinedown have all faithfully sold 30,000-50,000 copies of their albums weekly. And i know were talking about Creed not those bands but the fact that a band that what was the biggest band in America played to half empty arenas selling tickets for $25 (as low as $7.50) on a REUNION tour is pathetic and the fault of Creed's subpar management and promotional team.