View Single Post
Old 04-24-2003, 12:13 PM   #104
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by robaustin1701
<b>Heh - well, let me say that initially, I was NOT well received at the PIT either, but then more and more people came out of the woodwork and said "wait, he's got a point." &nbsp;I'm not here because I wasn't heard over there, and actually I was heard quite well.

You want to support the band and stop the lawsuit? &nbsp;Help the band make it right.

--*Rob </b>
If you were actually being heard quite well, why bring the misery here? If the PIT people were hearing you loud and clear, why not just hang out there?

And as for helping the band make it right, it's been 4 months. They are moving on. Flip's wife is expecting a baby soon, Mark is settling into married life and Scott is writing and trying to get his life together. You expect them to call all the crew back together for one more show just so that a handful of fans won't be pissed off anymore? Most of those crew members have also moved on to other tours, other jobs. Sew a patch over your ripped jeans and go back to the PIT where you are better received.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.