View Single Post
Old 04-24-2003, 11:16 AM   #95
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ok Rob, here is our point, and I do think I speak for many of us 'rose-colored glasses-wearing' Creedfeed fans here. You said your wife is a regular poster at the Pit. Why are you here then? Why did you just start posting here when bad stuff started going down? I don't think anyone here is doubting that the show was bad. I KNOW that no one is doubting that you deserved better. But what I AM doubting is the loyalty of most (ok, not all) of the new people who joined Creedfeed back in January, dumped a crapload of anger on to this most positive bb and left. Now they are back, only to wallow in their misery and try to bring the rest of us down. It is the "cockroaches" who make it bad for the rest. If your wife posts at Creed Pit, why aren't YOU posting there as well? Why did you choose to also come to Creedfeed to spread your unhappiness. I am sorry if you're pissed off, there isn't ANYTHING any of us can do to get you over this. But it just really angers the majority of us that you guys were NEVER here (on Creedfeed) when things were going WELL for the band. But the second some bad stuff goes down, all these newbies jump on to spread the hate. I am NOT speaking for any other message boards, just Creedfeed. And in another week all the "cockroaches" whose only point was to come here and make everyone else angry will be gone. If you choose to stay and post in other forums and other threads that have nothing whatsoever to do with the lawsuit or Chicago, then we welcome you. But if you've just come to spread anger, then you are NOT welcomed. And again, this is NOT directed at you personally Rob, but to all the newbies whose only purpose is to spread hate and discontent.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.