View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 07:09 PM   #22
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Stapp has every legal right to perform Creed songs. Like I've said in the past... Chris Cornell has performed Rage Against the Machine songs... as well as Soundgarden songs. Jerry Cantrell has also performed some Alice in Chains songs. If Kurt Cobain was still arond and Nirvana was no longer together... I would have no problem hearing him perform some old songs. It doesn't hurt me. If Stapp choses to play Creed songs... it's not going to make things even worse between him and Tremonti. I found it disrepectful for Mark and Flip to allow Stapp to continue touring despite the fact that his health was at stake. That's like leaving a starting pitcher in a game for 13 innings. A band is a team effort... and they should look out for each other. They were all selfish in one way or another. Whether you guys are willing to admit it or not. I love Alter Bridge and Scott Stapp's music equally... but I don't see why it's okay for guys like Scott Weiland and Chris Cornell to perform songs from their old bands... yet when Stapp wants to do it... he's being disrespectful to the entire world. I don't see the logic behind that double standard.

why is he going to perform Creed songs? Is this a more easy way to come back to hit parade? I mean geting success? He has a cd , so he has to promote this, he needs to look in another direction, showing his talent...
Go ahead Stapp...Creed is over...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too